RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Tesugagensho

Jan 18, 2020
I honestly think the best thing to do for the game's release would be to have a bunch of patrons unsub. That way Koda will actually care enough to put out the chapter cause he's losing money

Reactions: Z - Reborn

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
I disagree.... Koda is evil and lazy but smart. He know he will get money anyway and it's impossible to coordinate all patrons to unsub, so he keep the work minimum. I think a sly fox or snake suit him better. Don't know about Bo though, since he really work but still keep Koda.
Ofc you disagree, you simp for them

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I'm sorry, but what is IBS? Anyone please explain!
It is when you forced to cum so much that your testicled get inflammations and every wet orgasm hurts.

Has Koda taken again a month off for Thanksgiving?
No this time it is about he does not want to ruin us Nonstup Nut November.

Too much confusion about this IBS thing...
guys, IT'S FAKE
We do not know for sure. Since the egyption mistress who has a piss pool where she even force us to eat her :poop: :sick:
there is no more mad idea I would not believe those.

Last edited:
Reactions: oixs191902
Jun 10, 2021
Can we talk about just how broken the Swan and Crow part 3 update was? I'm guessing this is a playtest version, but still. I was like getting constant crashes. Also for some weird reason Koda gave Ethan a 90 percent escape rate? Like wtf? This was like a serious problem when I'm trying to see Ethan get dominated by both Crow and Swan in the fight. But Ethan's stupid ass keeps escaping there holds. And there isn't any legit workaround to this. (Except the instant loss option, which completely skips the content) I don't know why Koda didn't just include a wait or do nothing option. Guess his lazy ass just didn't care to include it. Also how about some fair warning that Ethan is about to get pegged in the ass next time. I was not expecting that shit. Also is anyone kind of disappointed at how Swan and Crows characters turned out? I was expecting a little more from them. Instead there literally just cronies for Karen. Doesn't really make sense, especially considering that Crow doesn't seem like the type to take orders from someone. I hope these issues get ironed out in the official release, But who the fuck am I kidding. Its koda, dude will probably just run with this being the official version. And his coin piggy simps will just eat it up.
use a save editor and go to items look for the item called "key items" change it to 99 save it. start game and when in escape instead of using escape go to items and use key items and let the play continue

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
use a save editor and go to items look for the item called "key items" change it to 99 save it. start game and when in escape instead of using escape go to items and use key items and let the play continue
What save editor are you using? That lets you change "Key items" Because the only thing I could change were the variables and that didn't work.

Last edited:

Evilboy669

Mar 28, 2021
I was just venting at how shit the test verison was, you fucking assholes. But your right that comment was dumb. So I deleted it.
This is the version Bo sent to Koda for "polishing". Koda hasn't even worked on Swan and Crow pt 3 yet.

Source: I was a playtester on the discord, and I watched every stream that Bo did when he worked on this last year.

Bo's versions are very rough. Bo leaves them for Koda to clean up and finish, while he moves on to work on other content.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes