RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Nov 12, 2021
So some discord updates:

>Massive shit flinging war just happened due to koda saying "Nov = no" or what ever he said earlier. Koda simps vs people who are genuinely sick of delays went on for a bit, one guy in particular was angry as hell and called koda a load of bad shit. If someone here could post screenshots that would be cool (was all in public chat) but I cant cos I'm at work. Its very funny and nice to see some people finally standing up to all this shit.

>Koda then stated after a lot of shit flinging and people saying they were gonna unsub that floor 7 is "ready for bo soon". So basically what that means is Bo needs to add finishing touches on top of what ever the fuck Koda has done for the past 3 and a a half years so if by some fucking miracle of Jesus Koda has it """Ready""" for Bo by the end of the month then we have a vicious cycle of Bo delays to get through before we even see it (Again someone can post screenshots if needed)

So honestly lads, we most likely wont see this until next year, GG

Nov 12, 2021
So some discord updates:

>Massive shit flinging war just happened due to koda saying "Nov = no" or what ever he said earlier. Koda simps vs people who are genuinely sick of delays went on for a bit, one guy in particular was angry as hell and called koda a load of bad shit. If someone here could post screenshots that would be cool (was all in public chat) but I cant cos I'm at work

>Koda then started after a lot of shit flinging and people saying they were gonna unsub that floor 7 is "ready for bo soon". So basically what that means is Bo needs to add finishing touches on top of what ever the fuck Koda has done for the past 3 and a a half years so if by some fucking miracle of Jesus Koda has it """Ready""" for Bo by the end of the month then we have a vicious cycle of Bo delays to get through before we even see it (Again someone can post screenshots if needed)

If no one posts screenshots and people still want proof when I get home from work in 6 hours let me know.

Reactions: vladik2192

Evilboy669

Mar 28, 2021
So some discord updates:

>Massive shit flinging war just happened due to koda saying "Nov = no" or what ever he said earlier. Koda simps vs people who are genuinely sick of delays went on for a bit, one guy in particular was angry as hell and called koda a load of bad shit. If someone here could post screenshots that would be cool (was all in public chat) but I cant cos I'm at work. Its very funny and nice to see some people finally standing up to all this shit.

>Koda then stated after a lot of shit flinging and people saying they were gonna unsub that floor 7 is "ready for bo soon". So basically what that means is Bo needs to add finishing touches on top of what ever the fuck Koda has done for the past 3 and a a half years so if by some fucking miracle of Jesus Koda has it """Ready""" for Bo by the end of the month then we have a vicious cycle of Bo delays to get through before we even see it (Again someone can post screenshots if needed)

It most likely means Koda wants Bo to draw new CGs for the floor. He has been asking Bo to make them for a while.

Saeran Simp

Feb 7, 2020
These guys have a point tho..... If the hate and criticism effect Koda positively, then he would have changed and work more efficiently, if it effect him negatively, then he would have quit. At this point, I believe Koda don't care at all about the hate and criticism from both F95 and patreons, so it's pointless.... Maybe he even laugh at it while counting patreon money as he sip his wine.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
These guys have a point tho..... If the hate and criticism effect Koda positively, then he would have changed and work more efficiently, if it effect him negatively, then he would have quit. At this point, I believe Koda don't care at all about the hate and criticism from both F95 and patreons, so it's pointless.... Maybe he even laugh at it while counting patreon money as he sip his wine.
ngl he kinda genius... he basically created a female domination game and then dominated an entire fucking community into simps to donate him money without him doing a single thing. remember when the patreon page said "updated on monthly basis"? yea no that got quietly swept under the rug cause its clearly yearly basis at this point

Reactions: Test202

Saeran Simp

Feb 7, 2020
Bowei and koda are monkeys, lol
I disagree.... Koda is evil and lazy but smart. He know he will get money anyway and it's impossible to coordinate all patrons to unsub, so he keep the work minimum. I think a sly fox or snake suit him better. Don't know about Bo though, since he really work but still keep Koda.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes