RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Evilboy669

Mar 28, 2021
nice I waited 3 years for floor 7 just to have it end up being focused on the gas of the girl's literal shit

god fucking damn it
Word on the street is that Bo is delaying 9F so Koda can do an overhaul of the game to add multiple farting scenes to every girl even Rose. I heard all of Lily's dialogue is getting replaced by fart noises. It's going to be dope.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
does somenoe know if hellfire will has the mechanic of become the mistress instead of the slave, with a domination/submision mechanic?
i mean, you could prepare for the battle like Crow and after every win you can rise domination points (like in warriors guild) based on your actions during fight

Reactions: mangomok

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
does somenoe know if hellfire will has the mechanic of become the mistress instead of the slave, with a domination/submision mechanic?
i mean, you could prepare for the battle like Crow and after every win you can rise domination points (like in warriors guild) based on your actions during fight
yes it will also feature a fully explorable open world where people react differently based on which route you go some content will be locked if you are the sub/dom so to get all the scenes you'd have to play it twice but it will be worth it as the experience will totally differ

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I had a dream that after waiting for 7F + Swan 3 + 8F to be done I went in and found out that this 'Ves' character that people have been simping over is actually an underage girl and I cussed everyone out here for being ... the p word. Dreaming about this place is a bit of a worry and I'm seeking professional help
Dreaming about F95Zone sounds great... The contents of that specific dream not so much tho.

Perhaps next month some of us will be visited by our close highschool friend followed by three succubi of Saturnalia.

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes