RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
1) The art in ToT looks weirder and weirder, if not bad compared to the early versions

2) koda’s 7f delay seems to be more and more like a joke, a reason to keep stupid paypiggies on patron paying for floor that doesn’t exist or is finished since a long time ago

3) Seeing the direction the devs are going, it became certain that they are just milking braindead ppl that are still subscribed to their shit

They will never stop treating you like garbage as long as they can milk your money lmao

Arubedoo

Dec 13, 2019
What I find weird is how Ethan suddenly turned into a silent protagonist midway through the game.
That's such a weird decision, as part of what I enjoyed about the game was his inner struggle between his duty and his desires.
Becoming a silent protagonist by definition cuts down on the slow process of submission to the villainesses. And giving the player a few "defying" choices won't help with that imo.

Illdoitlater

May 22, 2020
>BO just dropped ANOTHER new girl for "Hero Under Heel"
>On top of that a full list of things hes done recently
>Meanwhile koda goes "haha! pick axe emoji discord bros!!! haha so funny!!"
God I'm praying everyday once 7 floor and the other shit koda has his claws into is done he gets fired instantly. Bo's work ethic is on fire these days its crazy.
where may I access Hero Under Heel?

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
What a vicious snake, after making us wait three years for a stupid update, it tries to make up for it all at once by revealing the presence of the most beloved character in the game. We've learned to not give a shit over time, and he pulls this trick on us at the last moment like it's nothing.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
What a vicious snake, after making us wait three years for a stupid update, it tries to make up for it all at once by revealing the presence of the most beloved character in the game. We've learned to not give a shit over time, and he pulls this trick on us at the last moment like it's nothing.
Honestly so far I am not even really hyped about it because I am unsure, if her character will be the same or not. I will wait for when it is live . Honestly right now I am more curious about Ves because I distance myself from Kaori in case they went for the disgusting farting fetish and Rose is still so far.
Honestly I have the feeling with so much delay you need to go in here with the expection it will be a total shit because any kind of hype will be turned into an undeliverable thing with the snowballeffect by the time they are finally done with an update.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes