RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

mooseanon21

Nov 21, 2018
I don't like milking devs, but there is an upside to all of this.
More and more devs are creating games like or similar to ToT such as Katalist, Domina, are just two, also another very new game with sub and dom theme etc and more are coming. I actually forgot the name of a couple :), I would add succubus covenant to this too even though it does it slightly more different but still an amazing game! Maybe I'm just biased and out fishing due to the RPGM style, sorry if so :)

But the popularity and not getting our releases does give birth to competition, or so I believe :)
Not telling you to not complain, I complain too, and I think it's good, for above reasons.

The logic I am using is similar to, first we had this mp3 download program, that got banned or kicked after that napster came, that got sort of banned but if you just replaced S with Z etc you could still find your music downloads there, then streaming came, spotify etc etc..
Where things get left wanted, others take over/replace.
Yeah, we just have to wait :4Head:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Remember it is 2021.
Wait a moment.
We have 2021.
Nah will not believe it. Thought we are still in 2020 because Covid and Koda are as antiprogressive.
First, When you start the game, toggle 'being Swan's slave' (right next to the Ethan's bed)
Second, defeated by Swan twice
Third, Nap 3~4 times (Every night you must go to the Swan's room)
And you can talk to Ves sleeping next to Swan's room

You can make connection with Ves by napping repeatedly

After Ves leaves, you should be defeated by Swan once more
After defeated by Swan and Crow at twin battle , the Ves' room will created at right side of south gate room View attachment 1495794
I found out what you missed. You need at the start to side with Gavin or it will automatically turn to Game Over. What could help too is not kneel to Swan despite being her slave.
Oh and you need to defeat the twins in Battle for more Ves interaction.

Last edited:

VB1000

May 10, 2018
Remember it is 2021.
Wait a moment.
We have 2021.
Nah will not believe it. Thought we are still in 2020 because Covid and Koda are as antiprogressive.

I found out what you missed. You need at the start to side with Gavin or it will automatically turn to Game Over. What could help too is not kneel to Swan despite being her slave.
Oh and you need to defeat the twins in Battle for more Ves interaction.
I tried both ways you reported and it didn't open the gate, I give up for good lol

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
I tried both ways you reported and it didn't open the gate, I give up for good lol
The file I downloaded also contained a save where you spawn directly into Ves' room. You have to go down a bit lower in the save numbers when choosing which save to load.
You might miss some Ves content, but at least you'll get to fight her.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I would say that Lily, Rose, Ves and Kaori are competing for BEST GIRL title
I would agree except for Kaori. We do not know enough of her. For example Swan whas believed to be a genuine helper too and yet she turned out as a calculating enslaver. Then in Heelfall our first helper is in reality a betrayer. So until it is done we do not know if Kaori is only playing genuine so that we lower our defenses when in reality she made Ethan traped beside her or she is really traped with Ethan.
Or she is genuine in affection but trapping Ethan with her, is her way of finding a lover.

• Red Heart
Reactions: smellyz44

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I would say that Lily, Rose, Ves and Kaori are competing for BEST GIRL title
Rose is the worst of the bunch. She killed that one Thunder Dojo guy and burned the photo of her and her Eternal Flame friends together. I hope Lily uses her type advantage to slap some sense into her, Ves uses thunderbolt, and Kaori does whatever a Kaori does.

New patreon Post is Up. Anyone wanna post it here?
Now when you say new post... *Skeptical scowl*

Apr 22, 2020
Now when you say new post... *Skeptical scowl*
According to Koda:

Nov Progress Report
Bowei has posted a 9F/Karen II progress report on patreon ( ) and updated his pixiv ( ) minigame.
As a reminder, his Pixiv builds are Chinese Language only.
I am still working hard on 7F and will continue until it's complete.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Rose is the worst of the bunch. She killed that one Thunder Dojo guy and burned the photo of her and her Eternal Flame friends together.
I have to disagree. I think it is now confirmed or at least highly suspected, that she is the daughter or at least other way close to the leader of the enslavers. Now as Karen is known for her opinion on men she could not show any sign of "weakness" or else she could be made look like she want to betray. Then as strong as someone is, that can lead all of them, it would be easy to deal with this in a Sith way and take all of her former sect members and let them cruelly tortured with a focus on Ethan.
That and burning the foto could maybe bring Ethan to give up as it is multiple times shown that she sees now light agains her so she rather want him to live in peace and run away.
And about killing the Thunder Dojo person. First of all he had no connection with her and second it could be mercy too. Mercy in that kind that she uses overwhelming power so that he is dead in an instant instead of getting alive and tortured for his rebellion.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes