RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
Okay, guys, based on my empiric :WeSmart:observations over the last years I came to the following conclusions:

1. Every time Koda sets a deadline, he will miss it.

2. Every time someone asks him if he will release an update within a specific time frame, he mentally feels legitimated to set the deadline for the very last day, very last hour, and very last minute of that time frame.

3. Koda doesn't work to finish an update in advance. If he set the deadline for the end of the month, he will make sure that there is still work to do at the end of the month.

If we combine the above three points, we reach the following theorem. This is what I called the Theorem of Kodelay: every time you ask Koda for a specific time frame, it will never be that time frame.

So yeah, thanks to that guy on discord that asked him about 2021, we now know for certain that we won't see it until 2022. :HideThePain:
Have a nice day.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Only 7F is behind. 8F is out and 9 is being worked on. The project is doing fine. Bo has up to 3000 patrons now :D
Wait *Does math* doesn't that mean Boda has gone from making $2000.00 for doing next to nothing to making close to $3000.00 for next to doing next to nothing?

It sounds like maybe me misinterpreted the meaning of the pickaxe emoji

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okay, guys, based on my empiric :WeSmart:observations over the last years I came to the following conclusions:

1. Every time Koda sets a deadline, he will miss it.

2. Every time someone asks him if he will release an update within a specific time frame, he mentally feels legitimated to set the deadline for the very last day, very last hour, and very last minute of that time frame.

3. Koda doesn't work to finish an update in advance. If he set the deadline for the end of the month, he will make sure that there is still work to do at the end of the month.

If we combine the above three points, we reach the following theorem. This is what I called the Theorem of Kodelay: every time you ask Koda for a specific time frame, it will never be that time frame.

So yeah, thanks to that guy on discord that asked him about 2021, we now know for certain that we won't see it until 2022. :HideThePain:
Have a nice day.
And there is plenty of data to back up this theory... Sadly.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
i would like pay a juri han foot domination comission draw with TOT Style
who do i have to pay, Bowei or koda?

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
If Koda is saying his mental health is fucked up rn and it's causing delays I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt, I want work produced by someone passionate about what they're doing.

It would be very easy to throw some shitty scenes at us and call it F7 to stop all the complaints but the fact he's not resorted to giving us trash is respectable.

The Swan and Crow leak is amazing, if that was the quality of work he's been doing in the background then take the time needed.

The work is satisfactory and that's what really matters, it's also unique too there's so much stuff in those leaks we haven't seen before and the stuff we have seen are like the typical foot stuff seems better in the leaks than anywhere else in the game so far at least in my opinion but I am a major Swan simp so yeah I'm bias.
no matter what is released at this point (if anything) will be a let down. The more time spent on the update and delays ,on paper, should provide time to refine the product but as we have experienced time and again this does not apply to a project like this where they are apparently learning as they go. The expectations kept rising because koda would 'fan the flames' so to speak, generating support based on hype/expectations and now is in this position where unless he has spent so much time on it that anything less than the embodiment of the might of zues will fall short.

But meh I cancelled my patron long ago only check this thread one or two times a year now. Im actually surprised he made a 'dev log' but not surprised that he found away to not actually use it for its intended purpose, like countdown timers and release schedules.

LevelOmegalul

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Usually, when most games cease development and no longer release timely updates, people stop talking about it. But for whatever reason, TOT's thread is 1445 pages long and some fans seemingly have no ability to move on and fill that void with something more meaningful.

I check this thread every once in a while if there's been any progress and I'm always fascinated by these specimens.
Because usually games in development hell stop giving out news. But here there is regulary anouncement delay that is so long we could build on Kodas Pinochio Nose a Bridge to the Moon.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I don't like milking devs, but there is an upside to all of this.
More and more devs are creating games like or similar to ToT such as Katalist, Domina, are just two, also another very new game with sub and dom theme etc and more are coming. I actually forgot the name of a couple :), I would add succubus covenant to this too even though it does it slightly more different but still an amazing game! Maybe I'm just biased and out fishing due to the RPGM style, sorry if so :)

But the popularity and not getting our releases does give birth to competition, or so I believe :)
Not telling you to not complain, I complain too, and I think it's good, for above reasons.

The logic I am using is similar to, first we had this mp3 download program, that got banned or kicked after that napster came, that got sort of banned but if you just replaced S with Z etc you could still find your music downloads there, then streaming came, spotify etc etc..
Where things get left wanted, others take over/replace.

Reactions: GearlessJoe
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes