RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

norpbuh

Mar 7, 2020
Yoo i read this, this mofo keeps saying im certain this im certain that, he has been delaying all this time cuz he keeps "adding stuff" , and its not even the bugs that making him take time, he also stated he has no concern for bugs. my dude is either stuck fapping to his own creation or idk what but it shouldnt take that long, cuz like
swan/crow has 3 different parts that were not released at the same time, but my dude wants to release 7f with all the other stuff he keeps adding???
he doesnt even include that he "added stuff" in the dev journal, last time he added something there was back in september
and even in the announcement he just says "he is working hard" bro we all know you work hard without u telling us but we want to know how much is left to be done , thats the point of showing us your 'progress' in the 'monthly progress announcement' , it is to show us how much progress youve done and how much is left.
i give up, cancelling my subscription

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Uh... i am a little lost, is Swan content finished? I believe i got all the upgrades on alchemist table and right now the content is repeating the battle with trying out the poison.

EDIT: also how do i open the doors south of the location(The place where the monks are lying in beds) to take the stairs up?

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Uh... i am a little lost, is Swan content finished? I believe i got all the upgrades on alchemist table and right now the content is repeating the battle with trying out the poison.

EDIT: also how do i open the doors south of the location(The place where the monks are lying in beds) to take the stairs up?
Are you talking about the test version or the live version? The live version is only Part 2 ala The Empire Strikes Back. Part 3 is still in development.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Are you talking about the test version or the live version? The live version is only Part 2 ala The Empire Strikes Back. Part 3 is still in development.
I am talking about the version here in page 1, I dont know if we got the live or test version.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I am talking about the version here in page 1, I dont know if we got the live or test version.
Ah yeah that is the version where you only are up to part two.
For part 3 complete you need to wait for when it us updated or you look for the test version here

Since K*da isn't going to upload F7 anytime soon, here's Swan Pt.3 ;)

Mega

Reactions: Darkarhon
Feb 2, 2020
So did Koda even address the leak of pt3 of swan and crow? even just a "oh its annoying that happened" or something similar because especially since he browses these threads its a little odd he just hasnt said anything. Definetly adds a little more evidence to the whole koda leaks swan and crow pt3 to make people forget about how long floor 7 is taking.

Nov 9, 2020
So did Koda even address the leak of pt3 of swan and crow? even just a "oh its annoying that happened" or something similar because especially since he browses these threads its a little odd he just hasnt said anything. Definetly adds a little more evidence to the whole koda leaks swan and crow pt3 to make people forget about how long floor 7 is taking.
I don't think Koda knows it was leaked

Nov 12, 2021
>BO just dropped ANOTHER new girl for "Hero Under Heel"
>On top of that a full list of things hes done recently
>Meanwhile koda goes "haha! pick axe emoji discord bros!!! haha so funny!!"
God I'm praying everyday once 7 floor and the other shit koda has his claws into is done he gets fired instantly. Bo's work ethic is on fire these days its crazy.

Reactions: norpbuh
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes