RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

VB1000

May 10, 2018
The file I downloaded also contained a save where you spawn directly into Ves' room. You have to go down a bit lower in the save numbers when choosing which save to load.
You might miss some Ves content, but at least you'll get to fight her.
You have this file to download?

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
I'm very happy with the progress report and excited for the future of the game, the art looks amazing and in the meantime we have the mini game update to occupy us.

This is honestly awesome fair play.

• Angry
Reactions: norpbuh

norpbuh

Mar 7, 2020
I'm very happy with the progress report and excited for the future of the game, the art looks amazing and in the meantime we have the mini game update to occupy us.

This is honestly awesome fair play.
with whose progress report ? the stuff koda wrote down is what bowei has done , koda only uploaded an image and said one sentence that tells us nothing about the progress

• Angry
Reactions: Gappa007

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
Why is everyone assuming I'm praising just Koda. I'm happy with the entire progress report everyone qho contributed to it hats off to the work presented to whoever did what. It all looks good I'm impressed with what I see. If Koda didn't do any of it then credit to Bo. If he did credit to him for what he did.

Reactions: norpbuh

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Why is everyone assuming I'm praising just Koda. I'm happy with the entire progress report everyone qho contributed to it hats off to the work presented to whoever did what. It all looks good I'm impressed with what I see. If Koda didn't do any of it then credit to Bo. If he did credit to him for what he did.
dw man this community is retarded

Reactions: Evilboy669

tjones1137

Jan 31, 2019
alright boys...Floor 9 vs floor 7, which one comes out first?

These are the Vegas odds:

Floor 9: -9999
Floor 7: +8500
Simultaneous Release: +1802340

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Patreon post
View attachment 1515254
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for uploading these spoiler images. From the looks of it, Lily and Karen are going to team up against the head of the Water Dojo? I am guessing we are going to get some explanation of why the mercenaries kidnapped the Dojo members and their leaders. I am guessing that it will be because whoever hired them wanted to overthrow the current heads and their followers to replace them with powerful women like the wardens. That is my guess since it would mesh well with Lily's quest line as well as the femdom theme of this game.

As for the images themselves, that one Karen one looks like Ethan is about to "Get lucky" for his second time in the tower.

That's fake, the guy who posted it is trolling
Thank goodness. I was scared to succubus hell (Or whatever that place was in Tiffany's Trap) when I saw those gas posts about Kaori. The last thing Boda needs to do is finally release Kaori only to make her be the princess of... That.

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
I had a dream that after waiting for 7F + Swan 3 + 8F to be done I went in and found out that this 'Ves' character that people have been simping over is actually an underage girl and I cussed everyone out here for being ... the p word. Dreaming about this place is a bit of a worry and I'm seeking professional help

Nov 30, 2018
According to leak on Discord by a play tester, Ethan becomes a total fart pig, and the reason why Koda is taking so long is because he's had to rewrite Kaori as having IBS, and all her moves are now fart related.
nice I waited 3 years for floor 7 just to have it end up being focused on the gas of the girl's literal shit

god fucking damn it

FishTic

Oct 31, 2018
Koda is finished with f7 but he wants to add f8, swan part 3 and 2019 99,99% done spring cleaning in the same update so expect a delay until 2024.

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
nice I waited 3 years for floor 7 just to have it end up being focused on the gas of the girl's literal shit

god fucking damn it
Since you seem such a sharp fellow I'd like you to be the beneficiary of my fortune of 300,000,000 American dollars as I am a widow and have a terminal illness. For me to process the payment I just need a service fee of $200 paid in Amazon gift cards

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes