RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
You give me facepalms in almost every comment I make and I never thought about cutting my wrists because of that.. Quite the opposite, all I think is "yay lovehurts is helping me build up my reaction score" so I do the same to you cause I'm that nice =) (not that I care about it but the point is there is usually more than one way of seeing things)

Anyways, to our crazy fellas there, this is just life guys.. In fact people will usually do much worse than give you a facepalm if you fuck up in real life.. You just cant take them too seriously.
Its better that its happening here so you can train your patience in this face environment where everybody love each other rather than at a job or somewhere else

In the end this is all Kodas fault, if we had new updates to play none of this would've happened cause we'd be too busy wacking.. sooo I FACEPALM YOU KODA! :LUL:

Snakehugs to everyone
Do you like snakes in real life ?

Reactions: SnakeSnek

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Do you like snakes in real life ?
Of course I do, they are the best!
I've got a bunch of them. I breed corn snakes but I've also got boas and pythons..
My boas often come to sleep with me in my bed (I leave a couple of them free roaming in my room)... Such snuggly noodles, the poor things are often so under-appreciated..
I guarantee that if given the chance they'd prove to anyone that they make amazing pets

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I've got a bunch of them. I breed corn snakes but I've also got boas and pythons..
My boas often come to sleep with me in my bed (I leave a couple of them free roaming in my room)... Such snuggly noodles, the poor things are often so under-appreciated..
I guarantee that if given the chance they'd prove to anyone that they make amazing pets

Amazing, but honestly while i'm not particulary scared of snakes, I definitely would be scared letting them roam freely while I sleep.

But if you're still alive it means they're kind creatures after all

• Red Heart
Reactions: SnakeSnek

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020

I would like to ask you something, if you don't mind....

How true can the following be?
snek.png
As for why i am asking, well... lets just say i have a friend... who's thinking of getting a pet snake, so i'm just concerned.

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
Can someone please explain what is going on with the development of this game right now I am not reading all the snake memes to find out Koda accidentally sent a snake emoji rather than a pickaxe

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
My pet is girafe
I thought you'd have a mouse named Jerry xP

bruh i leave for like 2 weeks and you degenerates turn this into some weird snake hentai thread
oooooh its youuuuu! I missed youuuuu s2

I would like to ask you something, if you don't mind....

How true can the following be?
>>>>CENSORED<<<<
As for why i am asking, well... lets just say i have a friend... who's thinking of getting a pet snake, so i'm just concerned.
Howwww could you even think something like that of the poor noodles... you deviant bastard xD
I will still answer cause who knows if "your friend" is serious about it or not lol...
Snakes have rows of serrated needle like teeth pointing backwards, so once they bite a pray its almost impossible for it to escape...
Even if they 're not biting it, I can't begin to imagine what kind of damage they'd do to a pp that gets anywhere near them...

Check out the mouth of this emerald three boa for example
1638550292911.png

Last edited:

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
I thought you'd have a mouse named Jerry xP

oooooh its youuuuu! I missed youuuuu s2

Howwww could you even think something like that of the poor noodles... you deviant bastard xD
I will still answer cause who knows if "your friend" is serious about it or not lol...
Snakes have rows of serrated needle like teeth pointing backwards, so once they bite a pray its almost impossible for it to escape...
Even if they 're not biting it, I can't begin to imagine what kind of damage they'd do to a pp that gets anywhere near them...

Check out the mouth of this emerald three boa for example
View attachment 1529160
Wait people are conemtplating fuckingvbestialety in this thread ? Do these admins only strike when someone insults jessicas fat ass ? Like they dont care for homofobia racisem abelisem pedofilia beastialety but wheb someone insults jessicas morbid ass now that is going to far ? Stikforallah

kashmoney

Mar 23, 2019
Wait people are conemtplating fuckingvbestialety in this thread ? Do these admins only strike when someone insults jessicas fat ass ? Like they dont care for homofobia racisem abelisem pedofilia beastialety but wheb someone insults jessicas morbid ass now that is going to far ? Stikforallah
1638577887290.png

Hir0123

Nov 27, 2021
i cant find help anywhere and ive been looking through this forum for help but its just random comments
please anyone help! ;( im stuck! im lvl 12 stuck at cobra and i can barely get her health bar a third way before she one shots me, i have 49 atk and i have no idea how to increase it, im lvl 12 and have a gold sword and 10+ gold armor i cant even beat the other floors at lvl3 besides first floor, i sometimes manage to beat floor 2 at lvl 3 but i have to use potions hence not getting the stupid items i need for better gear like that tornado shit, pls what do i do from here? any advice?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes