RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

miuki

Apr 10, 2020
i cant find help anywhere and ive been looking through this forum for help but its just random comments
please anyone help! ;( im stuck! im lvl 12 stuck at cobra and i can barely get her health bar a third way before she one shots me, i have 49 atk and i have no idea how to increase it, im lvl 12 and have a gold sword and 10+ gold armor i cant even beat the other floors at lvl3 besides first floor, i sometimes manage to beat floor 2 at lvl 3 but i have to use potions hence not getting the stupid items i need for better gear like that tornado shit, pls what do i do from here? any advice?
I am guessing that cobra drain you so your atk and def are lower.You can buy back your stats from cobra

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
i cant find help anywhere and ive been looking through this forum for help but its just random comments
please anyone help! ;( im stuck! im lvl 12 stuck at cobra and i can barely get her health bar a third way before she one shots me, i have 49 atk and i have no idea how to increase it, im lvl 12 and have a gold sword and 10+ gold armor i cant even beat the other floors at lvl3 besides first floor, i sometimes manage to beat floor 2 at lvl 3 but i have to use potions hence not getting the stupid items i need for better gear like that tornado shit, pls what do i do from here? any advice?
On top of what Miuki said, if you beat Scarlet at lvl 3 I think, she gives you volcanic ash. You can make potions out of these to boost your attack permanently.

Reactions: bahamut2195

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
With that gear, you should be able to beat Scarlett (1st Mistress) at level 3 without using potions and within 10 turns. That will get you an "S" grade for the fight, and you will receive a Volcano Ash as a reward. You can talk to the monk to craft a lava potion with those ashes, which allows you to increase your ATK stat by 5 permanently for each potion.

Once you have your attack maxed out, you an fight Eliza (3rd Mistress) at level 3 for her unique reward (can't remember what it's called. Crystal Ice maybe?). Once again, try to not use any potions and beat her as quick as possible (she is weak to electricity, so the conductor sword is a great choice). Make Frozen Potions from her drops to increase your DEF. Once maxed, you should be able to stomp Khulan and Cobra easily.

Hope that helps!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Jun 10, 2021
ok what you need is a save editor (unless you want to play the game on your own terms i.e not cheating)
here is the link
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/ (download any of them )

what you do is you find the save file. it will have and extension called "rvdata2" (do not remove it from whatever folder its in)
next you open the RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe application that comes from the link above (find that save file its usually in the main folder)
next you click the save you are currently using (for example Save01.rvdata2)

so first
double click the 0 on Ethan bonus HP and change to what ever you want it to be (9999 is max)
repeat the same for attack, defence and MP and any other one you want to change (you do not need to this for other stats )

next click items
search in the box for "elixir"
double tap the 0 and change it to 99
then click file at the top left and click save & exit

start up the game go to item in your menu and use the "elixir" items to restore your full hp and MP

from here you should always be careful when editing saves as its very easy to mess thing up if you go to the more complicated part of the save editor (dont). my best advise is to simply just copy your saves. Anytime i want to change something i haven't worked on before i copy the save files in file explorer to another folder.

Reactions: _JSON

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
There is no promised date :D Koda said by the end of September, then October then he just fell silent with the deadlines, though after almost 3 years of working on 1 floor what can you expect from the twat :D
You forgot him saying there will no release in November so he is not at fault we fail No Nut November Challenge.

chronoa

Oct 22, 2019
You need to get better gear, your first goal will be to beat the very first boss with "s" rank so that you can get her s rank drop then use that to craft lava potions (permanent attack increases) you can only raise your attack so far depending on your level. To make this easier beat up the 3rd boss so that you can craft the water sword (the first one for the better one you need to beat her and get "s" rank) with the yellow monk. From that point onward its just a matter of getting better gear by slowly beating the "s" rank fights. Also remember that most bosses are elemental based (for example if you use fire attacks or a fire sword on the first boss you will do way less damage).

chronoa

Oct 22, 2019
I was laughing when people were asking for save files to the current endgame... I also lost my own save file but I played all the way back there...I mean... its not like we are in any hurry to get there right?
Now i understand that you did it once some people dont want to do it again, which is completely valid but i just found hilarious the idea that some might have felt the pressure to get there just because koda aded one more pickaxe emoji XD

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I think I read that Bo Wei added a new girl to some game, is this true?
from what i understand he finished floor 8, is working on floor 9 and has made another side game all in the time that koda is still working on f7 (you can also put that he completed level 0 duing that time frame too) and yet koda is still somehow a valued member of his team, despite consistently stonewalling project releases. Im sure at somepoint bo will see how the brand is needlessly in the dirt but until then, him adding a new girl to the game or not might as well be moonrunes talking about the 2nd coming of chululu

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes