RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
shut up ur bitch ass got roasted and ur brain is coming up with a defense mechanism to try and avoid the big L, but deep down under that fat tissue u have you know you lost bitch
If you call that roasting I don't know what to tell you. I've seen third graders come up with better roasts. It legit Looked like you pulled that from 4chan, You pathetic fat pig.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Tbh
bruh thief was such a banger too bad that the 2014 version didn't do the games justice

kaori forcing you to learn japanese etiquette such as bowing and dogeza would actually be very hot would be a huge waste if they not do that

i can assure you both of them are real people and both of them are pretty big losers the only thing thats different between them is their bodyweight as bo is extremly skinny and koda fat

now to you who is still desperately seeking my attention just look at yourself right now acting like a total clown my mission is already accomplished i don't even have to insult you nothing i can say would roast you as much as your own behavior
Tbh i knew thief 4 was shit from the buzz surounding it how the devs up untik the release of the game kept basjing the originals it had the same feel the pre dmc dmc press shit had

A game like thief cannot exist anymore i wish someone made a animated series in the style of the cutscenes though

thatguy13

Oct 26, 2019
Likely a dumb question, but someone please give me a serious answer:
How sure are we that bo wei and koda are real people?
Has anyone ever seen their faces or does anyone here know them? Can we confirm the facts:
1. Bo Wei(alias) is a chinese developer and artist who is in charge of the "ToT project" and employs Koda(alias), an american developer.
2. They are the ones actually drawing and developing (and delaying) ToT. I know people mentioned streams, are those legit
live coding sessions or something?
Also, do we have any bakstory on them, like how they started making games and how they get inspired, what are their interests etc?

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
chill chill jeez louise im not saying anything im just saying yknow jessica is obviously not fat... you can sleep knowing that we admitted jessica isnt fat theres no need for u to be angry anymore.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
man you just hate the world, i get it you went through a lot of trouble because youre not fat just like jessica isnt fat but no need to be angry at us

thatguy13

Oct 26, 2019
Has anyone ever seen their faces or does anyone here know them? Can we confirm the facts:
1. Bo Wei(alias) is a chinese developer and artist who is in charge of the "ToT project" and employs Koda(alias), an american developer.
2. They are the ones actually drawing and developing (and delaying) ToT. I know people mentioned streams, are those legit
Also, do we have any bakstory on them, like how they started making games and how they get inspired, what are their interests etc?

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
The Matrix let's you believe that they do exist but take the red pill and you'll see the truth

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
ah yes the typical jessica fan immediately crys in order to defend their 2D queen and anyone that doesn't support your fat slob loving ass is anorexic. what is it with you people that think anyone is ever jealous of someone thats morbidly obese? ''MeAt On HEr BoNes'' bruh thats not meat that's the whole damn meat industry on her bones. yea im totally gonna go thru some randoms posts because i have nothing else to do go cry somewhere else if you can't take it if someone makes fun your hentai mcdonalds queen

edit:

im not gonna stop until people admit that jessica is obese
also its way too much fun to stop no other dom is getting so much defended as jessica it's truly jawdropping everytime to me you can make fun of every other warden but as soon as you say something negative about jessica you get called a virgin incel fatphobic isis member

lady chill your horse down, we know you hate Jessika.. but all he was saying is that he wasn't even talking about her...
its okay, its all right.. there there

I gotta confess tho, "mcdonalds queen" made me laugh loud

Last edited:

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
ooooooooooooohh i see what you meant, sorry my mistake then
holishit I did not realize there were so many messages when I replied to yuga's... damn I gotta go get more popcorn before I continue reading through!
Great stuff btw, ufc got extended to f95 If only the mods here would start acting as the judges instead we'd know who wins these thread fights..

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
lady chill your horse down, we know you hate Jessika.. but all he was saying is that he wasn't even talking about her...
its okay, its all right.. there there

I gotta confess tho, "mcdonalds queen" made me laugh loud
Yeah, that shit was crazy bro. But yeah im hoping going forward we can let bygones be bygones. Also even though the dude was acting weird as hell. In denial about his weight, projection, etc. I got no beef with the homie babykeem or lakano. We all have bad days. I hope everybody has a wonderful Christmas going forward.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: SnakeSnek

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, that shit was crazy bro. But yeah im hoping going forward we can let bygones be bygones. Also even though the dude was acting weird as hell. In denial about his weight, projection, etc. I got no beef with the homie babykeem or lakano. We all have bad days. I hope everybody has a wonderful Christmas going forward.

Awww that was nice.. a slight smell of sarcasm in it but still nice... :HideThePain: that Christmas spirit is as contagious as covid!

But hey why fight, after all we are nice happy community of suffers in koda's hands.. everyone here in the same boat so lets direct our hate back at him lol

I will start
Screwww youuu koda you cocksucka no christmas gifts for you this year you naughty boy! Plus you get enough already from your subscribers anyways

1639351698947.png

Reactions: 912BHi
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes