RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
im happy everyone agreed for someones sake that jessica is not fat, this means we can all sleep soundly and not be angry at eachother. also does this game have poop scenes?

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
im happy everyone agreed for someones sake that jessica is not fat, this means we can all sleep soundly and not be angry at eachother. also does this game have poop scenes?
only khulan has poop content... wait a moment

edit: cuz i aint spammin unlike some doubleposter here...
my man really doesn't understand any form of irony complete lost cause

Reactions: lakano

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Because I can, be mad about it little girl. But look at you crying about someone being a misogynist when your whole shtick is insulting a fictional female character for her body type. Lmao but cry about me being misogynic
please dont be angyr anymore, jessica is not fat i promise

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
You seem like the type of chick who enjoys poop. Just saying...
''im a simp for khulan'' your words you made that statement multiple times
but now i am the one who enjoys poop.

and you wonder why everyone calls you unhinged, how many times do you wanna switch your standings on things?

can someone send link to "unoffical thread" or whatever, i want liberation...
https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-because-mods-amirite-_-tsu-_.48052/page-91

Bild_2021-12-13_004928.png
edit: for that unhinged guy below that apparently has some hardcore delusions

someone asked me which scene have poop scenes and i said khulan who you said is your favorite warden why the fuck do you get triggered by this? damn some people really be this sensitive and don't understand any form of irony

Last edited:
Reactions: lakano

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Even if you are into scat, you still have to admit that its a funny fetish. I mean, you're aroused by somebody shitting in your mouth. Its not kinkshaming to point out that that's funny.
idk.. I think it might be different to each person... to me the thoughts of jerking off to someone's boots is hilarious, but some guys here apparently love it and that's fine.

Why dont you tell us about your fetishes? Maybe some of us can laughs about it too
I'm all ears =)
1639364932048.png

Last edited:

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
idk.. I think it might be different to each person... to me the thoughts of jerking off to someone's boots is hilarious, but some guys here apparently love it and that's fine.

Why dont you tell us about your fetishes? Maybe you can give us some good laughs too
Poop=funny, argument won :)

To answer your question: I'm more of a generalist when it comes to femdom stuff. I don't really have any specific body part or piece of paraphernalia that I'm consistently aroused by (aside from tits). I think ryona and chastity are both generally pretty hot- but I've seen both done badly before. I've gone through phases of being interested in milfs, gilfs, BBWs, and hypnosis- which is why I've defended Jessica in the past. I'm sure resident woman YugataKitsu will have something to say about that. My fetishes mostly align with Bo Wei's, although I don't particularly care one way or another about feet.

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
''im a simp for khulan'' your words you made that statement multiple times
but now i am the one who enjoys poop.

and you wonder why everyone calls you unhinged, how many times do you wanna switch your standings on things?

https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-because-mods-amirite-_-tsu-_.48052/page-91

View attachment 1542700
edit: for that unhinged guy below that apparently has some hardcore delusions

someone asked me which scene have poop scenes and i said khulan who you said is your favorite warden why the fuck do you get triggered by this? damn some people really be this sensitive and don't understand any form of irony
I am a simp for khulan. But I didn't know she had poop content. But you did, so I guess you like scat. It would explain why your mentally ill. Don't be so sensitive. If you like the poop content. Embrace it.

edit: lmao, a crazy bitch like you who is legit constantly pressed and upset about the shape and size of a character. Has the nerve to call somebody else delusional, unhinged. You wouldn't know irony if it was written on a cock and it smacked you in the face. Go fuck yourself, you narcissistic self absorbed cunt.

Last edited:

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
heyyyy heyy heyy why this judging againts the poop now?
Snek likes the poop too! btw The new girl from F8 has a poop scene too! In her piss pool party =D
I forgot her name..

But yayyyy to the poooopa!

View attachment 1542706
Even if you are into scat, you still have to admit that its a funny fetish. I mean, you're aroused by somebody shitting in your mouth. Its not kinkshaming to point out that that's funny.
I am a simp for khulan. But I didn't know she had poop content. But you did, so I guess you like scat. It would explain why your mentally ill. Don't be so sensitive. If you like the poop content. Embrace it.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes