RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
who the fuck said im petite? i am 185cm (6'1) who hits up the gym regularly and have a volleyball background i might not be hafthor bjornsson but i can carry my own stuff lets leave it at that.
just because i do not tolerate fatties doesn't mean i am petite or anorexic and please do not tell me now that i am just jealous of jessicas body i can't hear that stupid argument anymore. because first of all nobody with a positive mental health would want to look like someone who's picture has to be taken as a panorama picture. and more importantly how the hell are people even jealous of fictional drawn characters?

i saw this after i made my reply... i hate how predictable i am to you
Jessica needs to go on a diet, but you need to touch grass and take some meds already for your NPD.
Meds now.jpg

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Jessica needs to go on a diet, but you need to touch grass and take some meds already for your NPD.
View attachment 1547903
oh no ouch next you gonna call me a fatphobic please don't you are hurting my feelings ahhh not the touch grass comment.

People are actually simping for Yugata looooool. What has this thread come to.
that's untrue i'm still the person responsible for nearly every argument and fight on this thread as i always start shit, nearly all of the thread purges are bcause of stuff i started and i have been called every name in the book from incel to psychopath, a few nice comments about me, my art or photoshop skills will not change how people view me and i like it the way it is i just hope that the people that dislike me dislike me even more now

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
there is new perso ? I think i saw a medic
ToT-wise, I believe in the last two years it was released Swan (the medic) and Crow (Part 1 and 2 of the sidefloor), Miss Claus Part 2, Jessica (the Jester) and F8 (yes, it was released before F7 and after 2 and a half years of delays)

Reactions: ss6

Qwertzyc

Jul 5, 2017
there is new perso ? I think i saw a medic
If you're talking about Swan/Crow arc, I think they got released years ago so they're not exactly new. In fact there's nothing new in this game anymore. Even the 8F felt repetitive and boring. Swan was the most interesting character but they kinda ruined the arc by letting you take control of Crow. That felt simply stupid. Anyway with all the delays and empty promises i doubt we'll ever see solid content ever again. Yeah you may get an update or a new warden in the next years, but will be more of the same and probably with a gigantic body.

• Sad
Reactions: ss6

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
So it seems to have new content, i will give it a new try !
with bowei / koda, we just have to wait years, that's all :D

Nov 9, 2020
oh no ouch next you gonna call me a fatphobic please don't you are hurting my feelings ahhh not the touch grass comment.

that's untrue i'm still the person responsible for nearly every argument and fight on this thread as i always start shit, nearly all of the thread purges are bcause of stuff i started and i have been called every name in the book from incel to psychopath, a few nice comments about me, my art or photoshop skills will not change how people view me and i like it the way it is i just hope that the people that dislike me dislike me even more now
This probably will boost your ego further, but I don't like you. Fuck you.

Oct 30, 2017
who the fuck said im petite? i am 185cm (6'1) who hits up the gym regularly and have a volleyball background i might not be hafthor bjornsson but i can carry my own stuff lets leave it at that.
just because i do not tolerate fatties doesn't mean i am petite or anorexic and please do not tell me now that i am just jealous of jessicas body i can't hear that stupid argument anymore. because first of all nobody with a positive mental health would want to look like someone who's picture has to be taken as a panorama picture. and more importantly how the hell are people even jealous of fictional drawn characters?

I made a bad assumption judging by the picture you posted. Really didn't seem like a tall girl at all.
I use the term "petite" either for short girls, or girls with delicate features. You've got some delicate feetsies. (Assuming that is you, of course, which I believe so.)
That's where I was coming from. I really meant no offense or disrespect with the term "petite". That was actually a compliment of a feeture feature. No need to be belligerent against people who aren't hostile to you. :)

But how the hell did you assume I would say you're "jealous of Jessica's body"? I mean... this is beyond overreaching. :ROFLMAO:
I literally said you've got a point. Which part of "we're kinda on the same side" did you not get?
Jessica is not exactly my taste. She is far from being my favorite ToT girl. I just conceived her name, that's all. :unsure:

I would disagree with you when you say she is "obese", tho. Overweight? Certainly. Her fans would say she is "chubby".
I can live with the fact that other guys have different tastes in women than mine, so should you.
I can safely state she is not obese because it's precisely obesity my absolute no-go when it comes to women.

There are plenty ToT babes that I would deem attractive and that fit my taste. It's a very vast spectrum when it comes to "beautiful women" for me, BTW.
- I dig more petite, slim, delicate types like Rose or Lily.
- Yvonne has a perfect female body. Voluptuous breasts, insane waist-to-hip ratio. She is way too wicked in the head, though.
- Scarlett has a perfect female body just like Yvonne, specially considering her age (late 40s ~ early 50s). Voluptuous breasts, insane waist-to-hip ratio. Ideal MILF archetype.
- Crow and Khulan have the best ass game in the game so far, undisputed. BTW, Khulan would be even more attractive to me as a female if she didn't have prominent muscles. Got enough muscles in myself, won't look for that in a female. She is actually the gatekeeper/threshold when it comes to muscle: it is beyond her point that it becomes unattractive to me. But she has reasons for being more athletic, it fits her character, so it's still hot to me.

As I said... it's a very vast spectrum for me. Just don't be obese or ridiculously muscular. :)

I can see you don't like overweight girls. That is fine. But what is exactly your endgame?
Convincing Boda to bring more slim girls?
Well... why not organize and rally for that instead of bashing Jessica for the sake of bashing/picking pointless fights with her fans?
I for one, would relish with the prospect of new slim girls. So... just go for it. :sneaky:
I believe that if a significant amount of ToT fans organize and collectively ask Bo for a new slim girl, that could do more than this slugfest.

Last edited:

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
You'd think yugata was a tower warden the way some of you started simping. Femdom enthusiasts are down bad!
It's not simping! You're just jealous because clearly you've never talked to a woman before. All females should be loved and respected, there's just too much toxic men out there now, making everyone believe that that's the norm. But it isn't. I don't care who it is. As long as it's a female, I will protect and love them, because that's what they deserve.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
I made a bad assumption judging by the picture you posted. Really didn't seem like a tall girl at all.
I use the term "petite" either for short girls, or girls with delicate features. You've got some delicate feetsies. (Assuming that is you, of course, which I believe so.)
That's where I was coming from. I really meant no offense or disrespect with the term "petite". That was actually a compliment of a feeture feature. No need to be belligerent against people who aren't hostile to you. :)

But how the hell did you assume I would say you're "jealous of Jessica's body"? I mean... this is beyond overreaching. :ROFLMAO:
I literally said you've got a point. Which part of "we're kinda on the same side" did you not get?
Jessica is not exactly my taste. She is far from being my favorite ToT girl. I just conceived her name, that's all. :unsure:

I would disagree with you when you say she is "obese", tho. Overweight? Certainly. Her fans would say she is "chubby".
I can live with the fact that other guys have different tastes in women than mine, so should you.
I can safely state she is not obese because it's precisely obesity my absolute no-go when it comes to women.

There are plenty ToT babes that I would deem attractive and that fit my taste. It's a very vast spectrum when it comes to "beautiful women" for me, BTW.
- I dig more petite, slim, delicate types like Rose or Lily.
- Yvonne has a perfect female body. Voluptuous breasts, insane waist-to-hip ratio. She is way too wicked in the head, though.
- Scarlett has a perfect female body just like Yvonne, specially considering her age (late 40s ~ early 50s). Voluptuous breasts, insane waist-to-hip ratio. Ideal MILF archetype.
- Crow and Khulan have the best ass game in the game so far, undisputed. BTW, Khulan would be even more attractive to me as a female if she didn't have prominent muscles. Got enough muscles in myself, won't look for that in a female. She is actually the gatekeeper/threshold when it comes to muscle: it is beyond her point that it becomes unattractive to me. But she has reasons for being more athletic, it fits her character, so it's still hot to me.

As I said... it's a very vast spectrum for me. Just don't be obese or ridiculously muscular. :)

I can see you don't like overweight girls. That is fine. But what is exactly your endgame?
Convincing Boda to bring more slim girls?
Well... why not organize and rally for that instead of bashing Jessica for the sake of bashing/picking pointless fights with her fans?
I believe that if a significant amount of ToT fans organize and collectively ask Bo for a new slim girl, that could do more than this slugfest.
being hostile to everyone is kinda my thing, its cool from you that you don't take it personal i get people in my DMs fuming out of their mouths and threatening me like i just curbstomped their mom be it with bans or my favorite ''that something could happen to me'' type so it was very nice change of scenery when you actually engage into a debate with me kudos for that.

but i was just speaking in general granted i phrased it very poorly because i did hear a lot of stuff in that direction ''you just never saw a real woman you incel!'' turned into ''you're just jealous of jessicas body'' which got me acting up even more than normally and quite honestly i am fed up with whenever i critize something i am either a virgin who has never been with a woman or i am somehow jealous of a fictional drawn character. i made numerous posts again and again that i do not care if someone likes fat girls what bothers me is when these people DENY that jessica is fat they are trying to normalize obesity and make it a new beauty standard which is just wrong people can have their preferences but should not twist reality just because they don't want to admit that they like a fat girl.

I'm also in the Lily/Rose camp hopefully one day we get a new flower named warden Daisy or something like that
and even tho some might not believe me I am not advocating for ''make every girl look like rose'' that would be boring
but i hate the current art direction bo wei has where the warden look more like monsters than actual girls those abnormal body proportions are just off putting and the fact that they slowy but surely even turned kaori into that really worrys me in her latest CG her legs look like some turkey wings

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2017
I'm also in the Lily/Rose camp hopefully one day we get a new flower named warden Daisy or something like that
and even tho some might not believe me I am not advocating for ''make every girl look like rose'' that would be boring
but i hate the current art direction bo wei has where the warden look more like monsters than actual girls those abnormal body proportions are just off putting and the fact that they slowy but surely even turned kaori into that really worrys me in her latest CG her legs look like some turkey wings

Bo is anything but an unreachable guy. I can literally message him this exact moment calling him a "noob" and he will insult me back at some point. LMAO
What I mean is: I can tell from experience he listens to people. He fucking brought to life a community meme that wasn't really to be taken seriously, probably because people kept poking the subject.

If your endgame is a new "flower" babe with slimmer features like Rose/Lily, I'd suggest you survey the community (instead of picking fights with them just for the sake of it :sneaky:): you might realize that there is a demand for what you also seek.
Making Bo perceive that demand is just one step away from him actually delivering it. (y)

Last edited:

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Bo is anything but an unreachable guy. I can literally message him this exact moment calling him a "noob" and he will insult me back at some point. LMAO
What I mean is: I can tell from experience he listens to people. He fucking brought to life a community meme that wasn't really to be taken seriously, probably because people kept poking the subject.

If your endgame is a new "flower" babe with slimmer features like Rose/Lily, I'd suggest you survey the community (instead of picking fights with them just for the sake of it :sneaky:): you might see that there is a demand for what you also seek.
Making Bo perceive that demand is just one step away from him actually delivering it. (y)
i apprreciate your message but its deeper than that. i feel like bo's overall art has decreased in quality i do not mean his skill but that he isn't putting as much effort into the CGs as he used to and yes I know he has plagarized a lot of art from Msize and is constantly recycling stuff but he used to make it work and look good

as an example:

lookslikeafattoddler.PNG
why do kaori legs look like the legs of a fat toddler? I know bo is better than this he is far too skilled of an artist to draw this badly and with such unreal proportions

and I heavily disagree with bo wei taking account the communitys feedback if he did we would have more lily types as she's by far the most popular warden, but it is known that bo wei does not like her and instead likes fat older women and ever since lily all wardens have been exactly that maybe not as extreme as jessica but there's definitely a preference showing and from the looks of it kaori who at first was potrayed like a yamato nadeshiko has been more and more transformed into another ''big boned'' (thats apparently how people around here like to call fat girls) with gigantic floppy tits and legs with more meat on than the entire meat industry, which is VERY untypical for japanese characters all of that BBW stuff comes from the west if you are fat in japan you're a pig end of discussion so turning her into another fatty has pissed me off majorly because kaori is playing for my hometown so obviously i wanted her to be the best and my most liked one.

thank you for listenin to my ted talk

Last edited:

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
i apprreciate your message but its deeper than that. i feel like bo's overall art has decreased in quality i do not mean his skill but that he isn't putting as much effort into the CGs as he used to and yes I know he has plagarized a lot of art from Msize and is constantly recycling stuff but he used to make it work and look good

as an example:

View attachment 1548304
why do kaori legs look like the legs of a fat toddler? I know bo is better than this he is far too skilled of an artist to draw this badly and with such unreal proportions

and I heavily disagree with bo wei taking account the communitys feedback if he did we would have more lily types as she's by far the most popular warden, but it is known that bo wei does not like her and instead likes fat older women and ever since lily all wardens have been exactly that maybe not as extreme as jessica but there's definitely a preference showing and from the looks of it kaori who at first was potrayed like a yamato nadeshiko has been more and more transformed into another ''big boned'' (thats apparently how people around here like to call fat girls) with gigantic floppy tits and legs with more meat on than the entire meat industry, which is VERY untypical for japanese characters all of that BBW stuff comes from the west if you are fat in japan you're a pig end of discussion so turning her into another fatty has pissed me off majorly because kaori is playing for my hometown so obviously i wanted her to be the best and my most liked one.

thank you for listenin to my ted talk
Those cg are from 2018/2019, the one from Iris are the most recent, bo isn't touching kaori, it's just koda adding script layers day after day till he finally cancel 7f in 20xx since whenever anyone asks him when is 7f you get two words either "working" or "trying"
that mf isn't planning a release anytime soon, bo already finished 9f layout with all the cgs so koda is blocking everything since he's the one who writes all the scripts and bo is guilty of giving him that much power while clearly he can't keep up with all the projects he got

Jun 20, 2021
Those cg are from 2018/2019, the one from Iris are the most recent, bo isn't touching kaori, it's just koda adding script layers day after day till he finally cancel 7f in 20xx since whenever anyone asks him when is 7f you get two words either "working" or "trying"
that mf isn't planning a release anytime soon, bo already finished 9f layout with all the cgs so koda is blocking everything since he's the one who writes all the scripts and bo is guilty of giving him that much power while clearly he can't keep up with all the projects he got
Honestly the theory of Koda and Bo being the same person makes more sense than allowing your partner to delay for this long while he scratches his ass. Or maybe it's like a Swan and Crow situation?

Reactions: fdh2000

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
bo's art went downhill after 6F imo
also aren't the CGs from Karen part 2 the most recent ones? where Lilys face doesn't even look like Lily anymore
I do not know why I doubt he is rushing the art since they are taking a LOT of time to update the game
maybe he has lost interest in ToT and is now working half hearted on ToT.

but let's not just blame koda tho bo wei is just as responsible for 7F taking forever people act like he is just the artist

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes