RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
im not gonna start selling feet pics for ToT progress, even tho that would probably at this point be the only way to get these lazy bums to do some work since apparently $4,5k monthly ain't enough

but here act like this is real:
View attachment 1544956
Didn't know you were a girl, no I understand all your criticism against ToT drawings, it actually makes sense from your POV since the male gaze of those two dumbasses are completely out of reality when it comes to shapes and forms

Jul 8, 2020
its kinda cringe that people have to bring up my gender why is it always especially me? aint nobody concerned with other people genders btw theres this thing called lesbians i assume those would have an interest in ToT but thats besides the point my job here is to call jessica fat, leak stuff and insult boda everything else is offtopic so let's not get this thread purged once again
I mean, the only reason I'd be confused would be due to the large presence of dick in an amount of scenes. If you remember an awkward conversation (on my part) ages ago, I was like "or maybe you're trans" (stupid of me, yes, I figured that in about ten seconds after posting that) because I'd just assumed that having a dick would make it much easier to relate to the content.

In hindsight, I've then gone onto lesbian stuff while just inserting myself instead of whatever character is in question, and I now assume that you and others do the exact same when it comes to this sort of thing. (God bless 'Death's Punishment', mad text game)

Oh, and yes it is cringe from my perspective also, but we all have differing ideas on the matter. A year ago or smt, people were talking about simping towards you and I just kinda... eurgh. I have learnt that we're all dumb in this thread however, so I guess it's par the course. Evidence lies just above me where whilst you said "Pretend this is real", people ask "iS thIs YoU?!? reAl feEt PiCS ARGHHHHHHH". Beyond the inability to use the search function to find multiple saves released by the community and whatnot...

Last edited:

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
guysss guysss don't forget this is a game. you can decide for yourself how long the piss pool been there, everything is possible with a good imagination.. maybe she can indeed piss gallons and gallons of pee at once... it wouldn't be the strangest thing in the game...

come on guys there is no doubt Jessika is fat, anybody who denies that should probably go get their eyes checked but at the same time I don't see anything wrong with her being fat, and I doubt she would have the option to eat healthier and hit the gym since she's stuck behind the screen =p but realistically it's probably too late to change her aesthetics now

but hey variety is the spice of life and that being said I would love to see some more fit/skinnier girls in the game too and some more lily content cause she is my favorite by far :love:

Reactions: Solaire Wraith

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Frown.png
they finally have listend to the community and they are delaying 7f, Lily & Cobra Expansion and Level 0 once again so they can work on what everyone wants: Miss Claus part 3

(this is a joke btw it's not confirmed YET)

Didn't know you were a girl, no I understand all your criticism against ToT drawings, it actually makes sense from your POV since the male gaze of those two dumbasses are completely out of reality when it comes to shapes and forms
the fact that being known as the ToT fanart artist didn't help at all when i critized the current art direction it's like ''oh you're an artist yourself? yeah doesn't matter you are just hating!'' but as soon people find out im a girl ''oh yea you totally got the perspective and qualifications to critize art'' bruh moment

Last edited:

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
View attachment 1547028
they finally have listend to the community and they are delaying 7f, Lily & Cobra Expansion and Level 0 once again so they can work on what everyone wants: Miss Claus part 3

(this is a joke btw it's not confirmed YET)

the fact that being known as the ToT fanart artist didn't help at all when i critized the current art direction it's like ''oh you're an artist yourself? yeah doesn't matter you are just hating!'' but as soon people find out im a girl ''oh yea you totally got the perspective and qualifications to critize art'' bruh moment
I honestly didn't know you as a ToT fanart artist, well I would be happy to see some of your work, I happen to find woman artists better at drawing femdom for the few exception of some japanese ones like dhibi who draws awesome scenes

Oct 30, 2017
remember people there's no such thing as big boned
hit the gym, eat healthy, be a sick kunt
no excuses

LMAO Babe's got a point, guys... :ROFLMAO:
Still... you would never pass as a liftocracy/DYEL type to me. :unsure:
Such a statement would feel more in character coming from guys like me. But coming from a seemingly petite girl, that sounds cute.

Did you guys know Bo is well known in weightlifting circles?
I'm a martial arts guy and I heard that from one of my Discord friends who's into powerlifting. He's known in the lifting circles as Bro Whey.
On top of that, he's also an accomplished professional dunker in basketball.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Such a statement would feel more in character coming from guys like me. But coming from a seemingly petite girl, that sounds cute.

Did you guys know Bo is well known in weightlifting circles?
I'm a martial arts guy and I heard that from one of my Discord friends who's into powerlifting. He's known in the lifting circles as Bro Whey.
On top of that, he's also an accomplished professional dunker in basketball.
Well he's been carrying Koda on his back for years after all =p

You have made a terrible mistake
oooh this is gonna be fun! I'm gonna get that popcorn ready

1639637460642.png

Last edited:

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
who the fuck said im petite? i am 185cm (6'1) who hits up the gym regularly and have a volleyball background i might not be hafthor bjornsson but i can carry my own stuff lets leave it at that.
just because i do not tolerate fatties doesn't mean i am petite or anorexic and please do not tell me now that i am just jealous of jessicas body i can't hear that stupid argument anymore. because first of all nobody with a positive mental health would want to look like someone who's picture has to be taken as a panorama picture. and more importantly how the hell are people even jealous of fictional drawn characters?

You have made a terrible mistake
i saw this after i made my reply... i hate how predictable i am to you

Jun 20, 2021
who the fuck said im petite? i am 185cm (6'1) who hits up the gym regularly and have a volleyball background i might not be hafthor bjornsson but i can carry my own stuff lets leave it at that.
just because i do not tolerate fatties doesn't mean i am petite or anorexic and please do not tell me now that i am just jealous of jessicas body i can't hear that stupid argument anymore. because first of all nobody with a positive mental health would want to look like someone who's picture has to be taken as a panorama picture. and more importantly how the hell are people even jealous of fictional drawn characters?

i saw this after i made my reply... i hate how predictable i am to you

>Positive mental health

This place is not suitable for anyone mentally stable anymore

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
>Positive mental health

This place is not suitable for anyone mentally stable anymore
I have to disagree. This fights here make me chuckle and I fell back to depression because of Covid. This is better then the CoC II thread because I can laugh here about Bodas lazy incompetence/Scam. There it is only sad because of incompetence, madness and crusading developers.

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Hello guys, i havn't played this game for 2 years !
Cobra update is here ? The next floor is here ? Or did they do shitty games that no one ask and drain money from patreon ?
No, no, yes and more than you think.

• Haha
Reactions: ss6
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes