RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Patreon post
View attachment 1515254
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The simps liking this and getting exited over this post are pathetic this is literally just a drug dealer giving you a lil bit of merch to keep you hooked these scam artists have to pretend actual work is being made if this fanbase wasent comprised of complete beta subs they would mass flag their patreon dont fall for the scam dont get brainwashed by some honestly meh cgs

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
people called me crazy when i said that bo wei's art is getting worse and worse
im glad people finally notice the drop in quality with the art direction the guy doesn't give a fuck about ToT anymore
just draws any low effort shit and calls it a day the new lily CGs her face looks all weird and wrong too

Reactions: Arthas12 and lakano

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
im not gonna start selling feet pics for ToT progress, even tho that would probably at this point be the only way to get these lazy bums to do some work since apparently $4,5k monthly ain't enough

but here act like this is real:
View attachment 1544956
No i simply find it unbelivable that a woman is into tot tbh iv meet tomboys but on this level idk seems kind of susy baka

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
No i simply find it unbelivable that a woman is into tot tbh iv meet tomboys but on this level idk seems kind of susy baka
its kinda cringe that people have to bring up my gender why is it always especially me? aint nobody concerned with other people genders btw theres this thing called lesbians i assume those would have an interest in ToT but thats besides the point my job here is to call jessica fat, leak stuff and insult boda everything else is offtopic so let's not get this thread purged once again

Last edited:

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
its kinda cringe that people have to bring up my gender why is it always especially me? aint nobody concerned with other people genders btw theres this thing called lesbians i assume those would have an interest in ToT but thats besides the point my job here is to call jessica fat, leak stuff and insult boda everything else is offtopic so let's not get this thread purged once again
I was responding to a post you made about people calling you a incel

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
I was responding to a post you made about people calling you a incel
you quoted the wrong post then

you cant tell me that at this point there are still kaori cgs left that we didnt see already
as much as i hate giving them credit... even tho they have shared a lot of kaori CGs there are still a shit ton of CGs but they aren't really good expect a lot of weird human anatomy on 7F with constant height changes (similiar to how eliza when she puts you in her dress or when khulan straps you to her booty)

Kaori looks fat
my point every warden now has to be a fuckin weight watchers failure that looks like those dumb cunts you see on tiktok that go ''if you work out, you're basically just saying being overweight is unattractive thus you are a fatphobic'' and what makes it even more sad is that when 7F first got shown Kaori was lookin more like Lily bodywise but now skip to 2021 and she looks like a generic deviantART lewd with gigantic unrealistic soggy tits and cowhips because ToT now has become a fat fetish game because bo wei decided so

oh no... oh god no PLEASE NOT AGAIN!
too late

• Love
Reactions: smellyz44

Qwertzyc

Jul 5, 2017
...they aren't really good expect a lot of weird human anatomy on 7F with constant height changes (similiar to how eliza when she puts you in her dress or when khulan straps you to her booty)
The first has always been extremely annoying to see. Sometimes Ethan looks normal then next second he has the size of a small potato and gets inserted into a dress. what the hell.

ToT now has become a fat fetish game because bo wei decided so
This.

And also, fuck Boda and their delays.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes