RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
Why would that be funny?
Okay for the guys that enjoy Schadenfreude it would be funny.

But it being short like Tower Escape with Lily would be as stupid as the .
hence the strange twisted way 3 years or so of on/off "development" and it turns out to be as long or even shorter than the average floor it would be so messed up it would actually become kind of funny and maybe the final nail in the coffin of this game

edit:
i just read the warcraft reddit post holy hell did i forget what a thrashheap of a story that is xD glad i left during cata

Aug 27, 2018
who the fuck said im petite? i am 185cm (6'1) who hits up the gym regularly and have a volleyball background i might not be hafthor bjornsson but i can carry my own stuff lets leave it at that.
just because i do not tolerate fatties doesn't mean i am petite or anorexic and please do not tell me now that i am just jealous of jessicas body i can't hear that stupid argument anymore. because first of all nobody with a positive mental health would want to look like someone who's picture has to be taken as a panorama picture. and more importantly how the hell are people even jealous of fictional drawn characters?

i saw this after i made my reply... i hate how predictable i am to you
focused_160228662-stock-photo-young-man-nosebleed-looking-mirror.jpg

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
Just admit none of you have experience in game development and don't 100% know fully what you're talking about. It's really not hard to just admit that.

I'm not making excuses for Koda but if his excuses were legit most of us wouldn't have the knowledge to know or not so stop pretending like you do.

The leaked Swan part 3 was full of game crashing bugs from stuff that seemed like it should be simple to implement because it's so similar to other things but if it was that easy there would be no issues.

F7 is supposedly the biggest and most ambitious floor and in order to do that you're opening your game up to lots more potential bugs which probably are a nightmare to understand and then fix.

It would be easy for Koda to make 7 floors that are all as ambitious as F1 and we would eat that shit up but he's not just throwing out garbage so we stop complaining and Patrons get back on board.

He's stuck to his guns to make something the way he envisioned and that is respectable.

A scam artist would have just rushed some unfinished bullshit out as soon as patrons threatened to pull out and then promise something else that's new and exciting to rope more people in.

Like it or not if Koda's a scam artist he's doing a really bad job at it and if he was bad at making games, and this game wasn't worthwhile then why are we all here.

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
you're probably the one here who has zero experience in developing a program in general. unless tot is a AAA game, 7f shouldn't take this much time to be done
Speaking of triple A games Fifa is a triple A game and it's the same game every year.

I'd rather have a good indie game than a bad triple A game any day.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Just admit none of you have experience in game development and don't 100% know fully what you're talking about. It's really not hard to just admit that.

I'm not making excuses for Koda but if his excuses were legit most of us wouldn't have the knowledge to know or not so stop pretending like you do.

The leaked Swan part 3 was full of game crashing bugs from stuff that seemed like it should be simple to implement because it's so similar to other things but if it was that easy there would be no issues.

F7 is supposedly the biggest and most ambitious floor and in order to do that you're opening your game up to lots more potential bugs which probably are a nightmare to understand and then fix.

It would be easy for Koda to make 7 floors that are all as ambitious as F1 and we would eat that shit up but he's not just throwing out garbage so we stop complaining and Patrons get back on board.

He's stuck to his guns to make something the way he envisioned and that is respectable.

A scam artist would have just rushed some unfinished bullshit out as soon as patrons threatened to pull out and then promise something else that's new and exciting to rope more people in.

Like it or not if Koda's a scam artist he's doing a really bad job at it and if he was bad at making games, and this game wasn't worthwhile then why are we all here.
AHAHAHAHA HA :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: SnakeSnek

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
If you want to argue that he is rushing out trash in the form of the free pixiv game then fine I'll give you that point but at least he's not devaluing TOT itself by having the game added into TOT.

(Except the time Jessica happened which was really trash in terms of how "sexy" it was but at least the gameplay for that boss was interesting)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes