RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Tiffany's trap is completed and I'm pretty sure heelfall is as well.
Warrior Guild is good but the last update is stuck in bowei dev hell with ToT level0 and who knows what else.
Also Hallow Mansion is good as well, its more about hunting bad ends than the other games though.
I still weep that we will never get a a wg update i will die without kissing nobels shoes

Reactions: papey and Orlov

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
Does anyone know how to get rid of this modifier? It cripples my attacks
Assuming you're talking about the -100, that's not an attack modifier, it's defense against fire attacks, and those modifiers are strictly based on the equipment you're using (probably water cloak and water plate).

hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018
I thought this thread became a shitshow back when I was still paying attention to it but it's a fucking masterpiece now. Anyway, what's the latest content my waif lily got ? Last I remember was her enslaving ethan in his dreams with the leather outfit.
Remember when bossapplesauce would come in this topic, nuke 5 pages of off topic posts, threadban 20 users, and permaban Zazzaro or whatever alt he was currently using?

I never thought I'd say it, but I miss those days. You win, universe.
Kek what happened to zazzaro anyway. Don't see him around these days

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Let's just fill up the next 10 pages talking about Jessica being fat and snakes and then on the 20th when people think F7 might drop let's have a 50 page argument about whether Lily is a Loli or not.
how is she a loli when she got the body and mind of a full grown woman that easily can life up ethan onto her shoulder? just because of the twintails? I can do twintails too but that doesn't turn me into a child.

there i started and since i am the firestater in this bitch i expect at least 18 pages of insults. discussions, arguments, snakes and martial arts

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
how is she a loli when she got the body and mind of a full grown woman that easily can life up ethan onto her shoulder? just because of the twintails? I can do twintails too but that doesn't turn me into a child.

there i started and since i am the firestater in this bitch i expect at least 18 pages of insults. discussions, arguments, snakes and martial arts
She's an overgrown child

• Haha
Reactions: SnakeSnek

lakano

Dec 8, 2020

I think they just went for a teenage anime tsundere ....my least favorite trope i dont like her charachter i dont think shes an adoilt at least not mentally but not a loli

Reactions: bazelgeuse

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Lily defo aint a loli, she is atleast a teenager being that developed, she is to me just a pretty looking girl that looks good in twintails but it seems like society are stereotyping that twintails are only for kids and it is not a serious hair style for a girl, I can understand the views of different perspectives but to me def not a loli

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Remember when bossapplesauce would come in this topic, nuke 5 pages of off topic posts, threadban 20 users, and permaban Zazzaro or whatever alt he was currently using?

I never thought I'd say it, but I miss those days. You win, universe.
Same.
It's like we're beyond salvation at this point. I really wish mods would just give in to their urges and nuke this entire thread. Nothing of value would be lost.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Lily defo aint a loli, she is atleast a teenager being that developed, she is to me just a pretty looking girl that looks good in twintails but it seems like society are stereotyping that twintails are only for kids and it is not a serious hair style for a girl, I can understand the views of different perspectives but to me def not a loli
I hate lily i hate i hate lily i hate lily i hate lily i hate lily i hate lily because i hate tsunderes i hate tsunderes i hate tsunderes

Her desing is bland a generic anime hotchick i like the idea of a bratty weaker oponent dominating you but i just find her obnoxious

• Sad
Reactions: Kirayoushikage

Iamandy472

Aug 9, 2021
This may be a dumb question, but how do you progress after staring at Dr. Swan’s feet?

Edit: I meant staring in the fight in chapter 1. What do I do next?

Just realized how. If anyone is having this same problem, go back to the spot where you fought Crow, and look for a shiny spot. That's a key you can use in the "secret corridor", and you can progress by going down there.

Last edited:
Reactions: kindanewbi
Nov 9, 2020
LOLLLLLLLLLL :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp:

You just made my day! Nothing here has ever made me laugh as much as reading this just did (well except for maybe Staring Cat comics) just plain and simple haha
It's good to see I'm not the only one who thinks that lol
soooooooooooooooo sick of that guy.. cant think of one more annoying... maybe a couple others who sounds just like him.. wouldn't be surprise if its actually him behind some extra profiles lol

Instant love for you mannnn!
View attachment 1548355
Yesssssss. Lots of love snake bro!

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes