RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Oct 30, 2017
okay, i just had some food. i feel better, where are we at?

ohh well thanks for the nomenclature lecture.. I guess that shows how much greater bjj is compared to the old ways hun? if it even chaged its name :PogChamp:

anyways, as I said I dont give a rats ass about traditions, book knowledge and all tha bull crap. I just there for the adrenaline, the pain, the sweat.. just a safer place to let the demons out. Whatever happened in the past, how it started, who did this or that i dont care

The way you talk, it is you who actually look like a midlife-crisis boomer that just retired from his corporate carreer, just recovered psychologically from a divorce rape from a nagging, jaded wife and is now looking to "kick some ass". :ROFLMAO: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tjones1137

Jan 31, 2019
They made that shit for pure political reasons. They didn't want athletes with wrestling background having success on the sport of Judo.
I don't compete anymore, so I couldn't care less. But to think my pristine Kata Guruma nowadays would DQ me is like... cancer-inducing.
My Kata Guruma is some Geese Howard shit, for real. It is a thing of beauty.
you gotta find the right tourneys, some are kinda retarded, but most will allow slams from takedowns. Kata Gurama should be fine, i've never seen anybody get in trouble for those in IBJJF or any other promotion. The thing that a lot of tourneys ban are like, suplexes.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
The way you talk, it is you who actually look like a midlife-crisis boomer that just retired from his corporate carreer, just recovered psychologically from a divorce rape from a nagging, jaded wife and is now looking to "kick some ass". :ROFLMAO: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hahaha well if 25 is midlife I guess you'd be half right as I did studied business and hated it. But im pretty damn happy as a motorcycle mechanic. aint never been married and never will. I honestly dont see the point in it
but hey continue pleaseeee! Im loving this, guess more

Reactions: 912BHi
Oct 30, 2017
hahaha well if 25 is midlife I guess you'd be half right as I did studied business and hated it. But im pretty damn happy as a motorcycle mechanic. aint never been married and never will. I honestly dont see the point in it
but hey continue pleaseeee! Im loving this, guess more
I'm just busting your chops and fooling around, bro. It was a joke. I mean you no harm. :ROFLMAO:

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Man you're a cringe lord if I've ever seen any. Just go to the club and ruffle a few feathers if that's what you're after. Clubs are a good place (as in easy) to start a fight at.
guy calls me a cringe lord and im the cringe one haha fucking right
whats next? gonna call me a simp too? neerddddd

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
I'm just busting your chops and fooling around, bro. It was a joke. I mean you no harm. :ROFLMAO:

haha its all good, Im really interested in what else you'd think of me and I promise to tell you if you are right or not haha
I could go on with this all day.. Im literally off from work, its snowing outside and I have nothing better to do than sit here with my snakes and do this hehe
its all but just a mind game to me

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Im literally off from work, its snowing outside and I have nothing better to do than sit here with my snakes and do this hehe
its all but just a mind game to me
holy shit man u better not get strangled or sum, ur pfp is ur snake??

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
haha nooo, I wish..
I dream on having a two headed snake. They are insanely rare and even when it happens for most of the times they live for too long =(
yea lol i thought they were anyway

someone is msg me that yugata is guy :// i dont believe of course :/// but if u watn prove it wrong yugata then u can maybe make it a picture you step on my profile picture (if you want to prove wrong lol) just saying haha

• Haha
Reactions: SnakeSnek

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
Lol at all those guys simping over a dude that's obviously trolling. You see a "girl" and you all put her on a pedestal and give her all the attention, get a grip haha

Love your snakes, Ssssnek they're adorable. Incredibly wholesome <3

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
A wakeup call: reality isn't ToT. :sneaky: It's just an inch difference: I can still literally lift and carry you on my shoulder anytime, anywhere, however I please.
I could be in danger, that is, if you've got cute feet. Beyond that... Guess I'll be fine. lol

You're alright, babe. ;)
Don't pick pointless fights... We all love ToT.

PS: You can be proud about your height. Coming to think of it, you're the first girl I've ever met who is actually taller than me.
That is something else.
Awww, is that fight bells I am hearing? This is one of the most awesome things I have seen on an h game thread in a long time. Best player from Tower Escape With Lily x Mistress I hate Jessica would make such a great ship... Or in this case, perhaps a tower instead? <3
Don't listen to Snek, he's just a trolling because he's a lonely snek.

Although... In a sense, does this mean yet another mistress came out before F7? *Dozen roses emoji*

That would be the preferred martial art of shotas trying to avoid getting ara ara'ed by onee-chans and hungry cougars:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Lol at all those guys simping over a dude that's obviously trolling. You see a "girl" and you all put her on a pedestal and give her all the attention, get a grip haha
haha right, it was so funny earlier, boys were getting all puffed up talking about their bodies and skills and how they'd be carrying her on their shoulders and would gonna love and protect her .. :LUL:

Just a reminder to those guys... idk if yall remember but she likes the same things we do.. sorry to break your hearts but how could that ever work? She said she is a lesbian so she probably wants nothing to do with your virgin dingdongs
plus we're all probably thousands of miles away from each other anyways.. calling her babe when you dont even know what she looks like... what if she's missing the front teeth??? unbelievable.. some you were drooling all over the place, it was just too sad not to say anything...
I promise I had the best intentions when I made fun of it.. :HideThePain:

I mean dont get me wrong, the foot pic was great for a change and if she is willing to send some sexy pics here there fuck yeah send it away. I'm sure we can all appreciate that kind of stuff without the need of getting all corny? and hey by all means if you wanna try your chances with her at least do it in private and spare us from it.. its like seeing those nasty teenager couples groping each other in public cause they have no place to fuck.. yucksss

Also guys there are tons of dating/hookup apps out there like tinder, fetlife... you know its not that hard to meet someone these days hey?
seems like we really need this game updated more than ever =p

Love your snakes, Ssssnek they're adorable. Incredibly wholesome <3

Thanks man!!! I got lucky with my babies, they're all pretty great :D
1639717291096.png

Awww, is that fight bells I am hearing? This is one of the most awesome things I have seen on an h game thread in a long time. Best player from Tower Escape With Lily x Mistress I hate Jessica would make such a great ship... Or in this case, perhaps a tower instead? <3
Don't listen to Snek, he's just a trolling because he's a lonely snek.

Although... In a sense, does this mean yet another mistress came out before F7? *Dozen roses emoji*

That would be the preferred martial art of shotas trying to avoid getting ara ara'ed by onee-chans and hungry cougars:

:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

1639717162344.png

Last edited:

Qwertzyc

Jul 5, 2017
I mean dont get me wrong, the foot pic was great for a change and if she is willing to send some sexy pics here there fuck yeah send it away. I'm sure we can all appreciate that kind of stuff without the need of getting all corny? and hey by all means if you wanna try your chances with her at least do it in private and spare us from it.. its like seeing those nasty teenager couples groping each other in public cause they have no place to fuck.. yucksss
Man Yugata literally said the pic wasn't real on the very same post of the picture, then repeated that again couple of posts later. How come some of you guys keep believing that? No wonder Boda gets away with their lies :shrugh: just one pickaxe emoji and we can all be relaxed because we know he's working hard to make a proper 7F :rolleyes:

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes