RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
I start fights about the game you make it personal because you have such a tiny ego that you must protect, which is absolute cringe behavior what point do you have for calling me a bitch? you literally just run out of arguments and throw around with any cuss word you know like some bratty middle schooler
absolute circus, they were clowning you the whole time had nothing to do with me, also you seem to really talk a lot about me why are you so obsessed with me? 70% of your posts are about me even when im not present gtfo away from me creep
hellfire update on christmas i swear *pickaxe emoji*
Look at you trying to play victim, Classic narcissist. I called you a bitch because you were acting like one. You're also calling me a creep like a cringy redditor. Which is funny, considering you started this whole thing when you tried to attack my tastes. Also, most of my posts are about you? You seriously overestimate your worth. Not only are you wrong. But that would require you to go through my postings.
Which is weird. Considering you said I'm a random. So why don't you take your own advice creep. Also its funny that your double posting now like a spaz. I must of hit a nerve.

Oct 30, 2017
lets not forget Lyoto Machida
I loved his championship run that brother lives and breathes karate made me so proud watching him in that run

you did not just flex with Kaiten Geri
a high risk low reward kick it's just all flash for posers

Yes I did. :cool:
Considering I have quite a history with this technique.

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
A wakeup call: reality isn't ToT. :sneaky: It's just an inch difference: I can still literally lift and carry you on my shoulder anytime, anywhere, however I please.
I could be in danger, that is, if you've got cute feet. Beyond that... Guess I'll be fine. lol

You're alright, babe. ;)
Don't pick pointless fights... We all love ToT.

PS: You can be proud about your height. Coming to think of it, you're the first girl I've ever met who is actually taller than me.
That is something else.
Thanks bro for letting me drive that Porsche, it was an experience. Also the yacht that you gave me is pretty cool. And thanks for letting me stay in your mansion.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Pikachuuuuuuuuuuu use Rolling Thunder!!!

sure you can mix up some karate moves into mma, but karate alone would be freaking useless in ufc
The main base of ufc fighters is either kickbox or muay thai and then either wrestling or judo for take downs and then ground and pound (which would be useless too if the opponent is trained in jiu jitsu), or bjj for submission. ANybody who denies that is talking shit big time.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Look at you trying to play victim, Classic narcissist. I called you a bitch because your acting like one. Your also calling me a creep like a cringy redditor. Which is funny, considering you started this whole thing when you tried to attack my tastes. Also, most of my posts are about you? You seriously overestimate your worth. Not only are you wrong. But that would require you to go through my postings.
Which is weird. Considering you said I'm a random. So why don't you take your own advice creep. Also its funny that your double posting now like a spaz. I must of hit a nerve.
OH MY GOD GUYS
I TRIED TO ATTACK HIS TASTES QUICK CALL THE FBI.

how sensitive and delusional can a person be? don't think of yourself too high just because im giving you some attention i'm literally just clowning you on the side for fun while holding a conversation about the game and now apparently martial arts

Yes I did. :cool:
Considering I have quite a history with this technique.
yeah typical of kyokushin practitioners they have a lot of history with laying on their back in front of the enemy

sure you can mix up some karate moves into mma, but karate alone would be freaking useless in ufc
The main base of ufc fighters is either kickbox or muay thai and then either wrestling or judo for take downs and then ground and pound (which would be useless too if the opponent is trained in jiu jitsu), or bjj for submission. ANybody who denies that is talking shit big time.
ANY martial art would be useless if you only use one martial art the point of MMA is to well MIX MARTIAL ARTS to just target karate for that is unfair or are you trying to tell me a guy only doing muay thai in the octagon would stand against someone doing MMA?

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
OH MY GOD GUYS
I TRIED TO ATTACK HIS TASTES QUICK CALL THE FBI.

how sensitive and delusional can a person be? don't think of yourself too high just because im giving you some attention i'm literally just clowning you on the side for fun while holding a conversation about the game and now apparently martial arts
Keep projecting, the only one who has these issues is you. Considering you get your panties in a twist anytime somebody doesn't like the body type you like. What is funny, is that your way more of clown than Jessica will ever be lmao

Qwertzyc

Jul 5, 2017
After reading last few pages I can't believe nobody disagreed with Solaire about Bo's art, especifically on Hellfall. While I do think characters look great, it's extremely repetitive. Like you take a simple model then you change a couple of things and call it a new character. Seriously there were even two characters with the exact same face (can't remember who exactly but someone even shared the two bosses together). So basically if you take only one cg and look at it, it looks great, but if you take them all as a whole, they feel lacking and not very original.
ToT art has been running downhill for a long time, but to be fair with the artist inside the game, it's not just the art that's been going downhill so overall art is still at game's level.

Oct 30, 2017
Pikachuuuuuuuuuuu use Rolling Thunder!!!

What you know as "Kickboxing", as in, the Dutch Kickboxing that usually rivals MT in the striking competitions like Glory nowadays, their emphasis in advanced striking combinations is literally Kyokushin Karate with gloves LMAO
You claim to be knowledgeable about "tr00 martial arts" for being a Nak Muay/BJJka, but you clearly didn't do your homework.
Have you heard of K-1? It was pretty much the GOLD STANDARD of standup fighting, 60% of their kickboxing stars were Kyokushin Karatekas who transitioned into Kickboxing. My sensei even fought in there.
Karatekas like Andy Hug had a whole carreer beating the crap out of Kickboxers and Nak Muay. I suggest you do your research before speaking of something you're clearly not educated.

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
GSP is Kyokushin, but to be fair... mostly his Wrestling skills made him the beast he is.
His wrestling was top notch for sure but his striking was also insane. GSP was one of the most complete MMA athletes I've seen. Only one of either (wrestling-groundwork or striking) wouldn't have gotten him that far, but as YugataKisu pointed out, that's the point of MMA, no one is a one-trick pony, no UFC fighter is only good at one style. Adesanya isn't top notch solely because of his kickboxing background, Jon Jones isn't one of the contenders for UFC goat just because of his GR Wrestling and so on...

Reactions: Solaire Wraith

Deante

Mar 25, 2020
ANY martial art would be useless if you only use one martial art the point of MMA is to well MIX MARTIAL ARTS to just target karate for that is unfair or are you trying to tell me a guy only doing muay thai in the octagon would stand against someone doing MMA?
Well, to be honest a Muay thai only fighter imo has bigger chance against someone doing mma in a mma or ufc setting compared to the karate only, boxing only or bjj only etc fighter. Muay thai is quite versatile martial art- kicking, boxing, elbows knees, clinching. But hey I've been only training muay thai for a year and boxing for 2 years, I don't have that much knowledge or experience when it comes to the martial art world.

Last edited:

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
Well, to be honest a Muay thai only fighter imo has bigger chance against someone doing mma in a mma or ufc setting compared to the karate only, boxing only or bbj only etc fighter. Muay thai is quite versatile martial art- kicking, boxing, elbows knees, clinching. But hey I've been only training muay thai for a year and boxing for 2 years, I don't have that much knowledge or experience when it comes to the martial art world.
Ok so I don't want to be that guy but... No just kidding I'm absolutely going to be that guy: Technically the martial art that comes closest to MMA, from my knowledge, would be japanese jujitsu. It has striking, wrestling, groundwork, armlocks and pretty much everything you want in a martial art.
Also Karate literally has everything k1/kickboxing/muay thai has. It's just not as popular so people aren't aware

Reactions: Solaire Wraith
Oct 30, 2017
Well, to be honest a Muay thai only fighter imo has bigger chance against someone doing mma in a mma or ufc setting compared to the karate only, boxing only or bbj only etc fighter. Muay thai is quite versatile martial art- kicking, boxing, elbows knees, clinching. But hey I've been only training muay thai for a year and boxing for 2 years, I don't have that much knowledge or experience when it comes to the martial art world.

Muay Thai is a quintessential martial art. You can NEVER go wrong with it.
The wedding between Muay Thai and BJJ is widely known for a simple reason: it just works, period.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
What you know as "Kickboxing", as in, the Dutch Kickboxing that usually rivals MT in the striking competitions like Glory nowadays, their emphasis in advanced striking combinations is literally Kyokushin Karate with gloves LMAO
You claim to be knowledgeable about "tr00 martial arts" for being a Nak Muay/BJJka, but you clearly didn't do your homework.
Have you heard of K-1? It was pretty much the GOLD STANDARD of standup fighting, 60% of their kickboxing stars were Kyokushin Karatekas who transitioned into Kickboxing. My sensei even fought in there.
Karatekas like Andy Hug had a whole carreer beating the crap out of Kickboxers and Nak Muay. I suggest you do your research before speaking of something you're clearly not educated.
I've never claimed to be knowledgeable about martial arts, I'm knowledgeable about kicking ass. Muay thai and bjj have been more than enough for me make big talkers like you swallow it all back. I dont give half shit about its origins or how unpractical martial arts were before.. literally only worked back in that but like everything its been improved. And for me that is but tool to defeat my opponent and thats it, i dont need honor or moral code bulshit, and especially not from you

• Haha
Reactions: DogStar

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Have you heard of K-1? It was pretty much the GOLD STANDARD of standup fighting, 60% of their kickboxing stars were Kyokushin Karatekas who transitioned into Kickboxing
K1 was fucking legendary
there will never ever be anything like it the golden era of fightning
too bad the Yakuza involvment ruined it

i agree with you, but my point stands we shouldn't demonize a martial art just because it's less useful than the other when done solo every viable martial art has its place

Ok so I don't want to be that guy but... No just kidding I'm absolutely going to be that guy: Technically the martial art that comes closest to MMA, from my knowledge, would be japanese jujitsu. It has striking, wrestling, groundwork, armlocks and pretty much everything you want in a martial art.
Also Karate literally has everything k1/kickboxing/muay thai has. It's just not as popular so people aren't aware
traditional japanese jujitsu i would agree problem is a lot of it got cut in the 50s-60s (dont quote me on the year) because it was deemed as '' too dangerous and lethal'' so todays japanese jujitsu is HEAVILY watered down that's also the reason why japanese sensei went to brazil and taught the ''dangerous version'' of jujitsu to the locals out of protest and frustation which then evolved into bjj

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020

Wtf are you talking about haha "JUJITSU" HAHA you mean jiu jjtsu? Omg man karate has everything, clearly you know nothing about this.. just sit back there hey

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
K1 was fucking legendary
As a Frenchman Lebanner is my pride along with Ngannou.

traditional japanese jujitsu i would agree problem is a lot of it got cut in the 50s-60s (dont quote me on the year) because it was deemed as '' too dangerous and lethal'' so todays japanese jujitsu is HEAVILY watered down that's also the reason why japanese sensei went to brazil and taught the ''dangerous version'' of jujitsu to the locals out of protest and frustation
Probably honestly I don't know much about it historically speaking except the obvious links with BJJ. I just know that I practiced it with an old ass teacher who didn't really care about what everyone thought he should be teaching and it was literally just MMA when we were sparring.

• Angry
Reactions: verobaders

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
K1 was fucking legendary
there will never ever be anything like it the golden era of fightning
too bad the Yakuza involvment ruined it

i agree with you, but my point stands we shouldn't demonize a martial art just because it's less useful than the other when done solo every viable martial art has its place

traditional japanese jujitsu i would agree problem is a lot of it got cut in the 50s-60s (dont quote me on the year) because it was deemed as '' too dangerous and lethal'' so todays japanese jujitsu is HEAVILY watered down that's also the reason why japanese sensei went to brazil and taught the ''dangerous version'' of jujitsu to the locals out of protest and frustation which then evolved into bjj
Wtf girl, thought the dangerous version my ass. Helio Gracie improved the old japanese JIU JITSU, to his own way, creating the BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU.. Dont take the credits away from the guy.

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
Wtf are you talking about haha "JUJITSU" HAHA you mean jiu jjtsu? Omg man karate has everything, clearly you know nothing about this.. just sit back there hey
Could you try and list things that kickboxing/muay thai have and that karate doesn't? That would be funny. Also Jujitsu is a correct way to spell it stop making a clown out of yourself.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes