RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

tjones1137

Jan 31, 2019
Just do mma, then practice whatever you want. Come to the dark side, the pay is shit and it's a huge sausage fest. That being said, Nak Muay Life. Too bad that glory and K-1 have those dumb anti clinch/sweep/dump rules. Nothing more satisfying then watching someone go flying on their ass. But yeah, just do whatever you want and steal whatever techniques you wanna steal.

Reactions: Huan Slp
Oct 30, 2017
After reading last few pages I can't believe nobody disagreed with Solaire about Bo's art, especifically on Hellfall. While I do think characters look great, it's extremely repetitive. Like you take a simple model then you change a couple of things and call it a new character. Seriously there were even two characters with the exact same face (can't remember who exactly but someone even shared the two bosses together). So basically if you take only one cg and look at it, it looks great, but if you take them all as a whole, they feel lacking and not very original.
ToT art has been running downhill for a long time, but to be fair with the artist inside the game, it's not just the art that's been going downhill so overall art is still at game's level.

That's because your criticism is not adding proper context.
And by context, I mean a set period of time.
Man... you have no idea how quick Heelfall was made for being a full product of that dimension.
I was there when the dude said to me something in the likes of "I'm considering venturing into SRPG. What do you think of SRPGs, noob?"
I barely had time to realize the dude was coming up with an humongous amounts of CGs out of NOWHERE. He was working like crazy, I'm telling you.
Heelfall was conceived and released VERY quick.
Or... you can just not believe in me. :p

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Could you try and list things that kickboxing/muay thai have and that karate doesn't? That would be funny. Also Jujitsu is a correct way to spell it stop making a clown out of yourself.
Protecting your fucking face just for starters???

They are completely fucking different man, the fight stance is totally different, the moves are different, everything is different about it. Just they both do punches and kicks doesn't they're the same. Im not gonna waste half an hour here explaining you the differences also cause i dont give a shit about Karate but its always funny when we get guys coming to the gym with karate background and they their asses wooped by guys who been training for less than a year lol
You can probably find that on youtu be even these days then you will see the difference

Last edited:

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Wtf girl, thought the dangerous version my ass. Royce Gracie improved the old japanese JIU JITSU, to his own way. Dont take the credits away from the guy.
i said it evolved into BJJ in brazil what about that is taking away credit?
you are tryin to take credit away from Mitsuyo Maeda who taught them jujitsu
without Ju Jitsu the gracie family would probably have done capoeira or some shit

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
That sounds like a skill issue if you can't protect your face. I did Karate for a good while and had no issue protecting my face with the guard I was taught. Try not to project your own lack of skill onto the sport please.

the gracie family would probably have done capoeira or some shit
Hey tbf, capoeira does look cool

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020

They are completely fucking different man, the fight stance is totally different, the moves are different, everything is different about it. Just they both do punches and kicks doesn't they're the same. Im not gonna waste half an hour here explaining you the differences also cause i dont give a shit about Karate but its always funny when we get guys coming to the gym with karate background and they their asses wooped by guys who been training for less than a year lol
You can probably find that on youtu be even these days then you will see the difference

Ooh yeah? I'd love to see you show me that jujitsu is the right way. You're not thinking of jujutsu are you?

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018

Oh so you just don't know proper English then. That's fine. Also here's a screen straight from Wikipedia since you apparently can not do a 20 seconds google search to save some face. 1639694054099.png

Also "You can find videos on the internet of something happening". Man what a great argument. I can find videos on the internet of a lot of things, especially in the martial arts community where proving that your stupid shit is better than the other's stupid shit is apparently the main attarction.

tjones1137

Jan 31, 2019
fun fact for yall youngins, Maeda actually got famous in Brazil from beating a capoeira guy in a circus. And the Gracie family probably would just have stayed businessmen. they were actually pretty rich before BJJ. Maeda taught the gracies Judo because the Gracies helped Maeda build a Japanese enclave in Brazil. The gracies were also the ones who demonized leglocks, as they were used by luta livre, an offshoot of Judo for those who couldn't afford the Gi. There's your random dump of knowledge.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
also real quick ''brazilian jiu jitsu'' the reason why its called jiu jitsu and not how it actually should be written ju jitsu is cuz brazilian couldn't pronunce ju right they pronunced it like ''jiu'' which is a made up word so the actual name should be brazilian ju jitsu

also funny how every half a year this thread just becomes all about martial arts, remember last time when that guy was adamant about being able to beat amanda nunes after a little training?

• Haha
Reactions: tjones1137

Qwertzyc

Jul 5, 2017
That's because your criticism is not adding proper context.
And by context, I mean a set period of time.
Man... you have no idea how quick Heelfall was made for being a full product of that dimension.
I was there when the dude said to me something in the likes of "I'm considering venturing into SRPG. What do you think of SRPGs, noob?"
I barely had time to realize the dude was coming up with an humongous amounts of CGs out of NOWHERE. He was working like crazy, I'm telling you.
Heelfall was conceived and released VERY quick.
Or... you can just not believe in me. :p
Actually I do, I've been here for a long time aswell, before floor 2 was released (when Koda wasn't even in the equation). But you mentioned Heelfall as Bo's great work. And as I said before, if you take a few cgs it looks great, but if you look at them whole, there's a huge amount of similitudes on every character, like they're a copy paste from the one before but with some small modifications. If you disagree with that exactly, please say so, but don't mention the timeframe cause that's not what I'm questioning here. I know heelfall was done pretty quick and it was supposed to be a side project while waiting for koda to finish 7F (that has been the excuse for everything really), and i never said Bo went lazy with it. He delivered an extremely good side project (for those who like that genre at least), that has almost no competitor (only succubus senki but wouldn't be fair to compare them), and the art looks quite good (for a side project). But that's it. Don't give me that it's the best artwork you've ever seen from Bo. You even said so yourself, he did work a lot and delivered a lot, but in order to do that he had to sacrifice some artistic stuff like creativity.
Which now that i think about it, is actually contrary to what he spoke about koda on the first pages, where he said he works with koda because he preffers one amazing idea and few mediocres rather than bunch of goods-average ones :unsure:

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
also real quick ''brazilian jiu jitsu'' the reason why its called jiu jitsu and not how it actually should be written ju jitsu is cuz brazilian couldn't pronunce ju right they pronunced it like ''jiu'' which is a made up word so the actual name should be brazilian ju jitsu

also funny how every half a year this thread just becomes all about martial arts, remember last time when that guy was adamant about being able to beat amanda nunes after a little training?
1) Yeah obviously I'm right, it's that #SigmaGrindset paying off

2) Oh yeah that was funny as fuck. Maybe the fucker has really been training all of this time and tomorrow we're going to see on the news "random guy from F95 beats Amanda Nunes after a bit of training", who knows.

• Haha
Reactions: tjones1137
Oct 30, 2017
i said it evolved into BJJ in brazil what about that is taking away credit?
you are tryin to take credit away from Mitsuyo Maeda who taught them jujitsu
without Ju Jitsu the gracie family would probably have done capoeira or some shit

She is speaking the truth.
I'm an oldschool Judoka. That is, before IJF castrated Judo.

What the world knows as Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is literally a fraction of the repertoire from Kodokan Judo, which is a direct heir from oldschool Jujutsu. BJJ pretty much vastly emphasized and worked on Judo's Ne-waza, whereas Judo as a sport kept becoming specialized in Nage-waza.

I have my personal criticism with BJJ. But don't get me wrong: it's a quintessential art in cagefighting, 1 vs 1 scenario.
My criticism with BJJ is that most of its practitioners are literally AUTISTS. They live inside a delusion that is only possible because of the comfort zone their cowardly ruleset provides them by forbidding body slams, fooling them into believing it's the supreme art becauseyou can't offer them the proper answer to their BS.

BJJkas have trashy Nage-waza: to take down someone, they will only shoot for morote gari (double leg) or single leg because they don't work on anything else.

But that baffles me the most is how delusional they are at the concept of pulling guard to force the opponent to the ground with him so he can work from the guard. This shit makes my blood boil, because the motherfucker doesn't realize he is putting himself at the risk of DEATH in a real life combat scenario,.
They are so delusional that you can sometimes see BJJkas not letting go of a Sankaku Jime when the opponent has already
lifted them 2 meters up in the air.
I mean... if a guy locks a triangle choke on me, I WILL DAKI AGE THE SHIT out of the motherfucker until he lets go.
But there's the BJJshitty ruleset: you can't slam the fucker. You are forced to gently put him on the tatami with the same care you would have putting a baby in a cradle. :rolleyes:

I can't stand this. That is why I say most of them are autists, delusional and have a very rough awakening if/when they try to transition to Judo, Wrestling or MMA.

In a real life combat scenario, pulling guard means you will get the back of your skull slammed on the pavement. That means death.

Last edited:

tjones1137

Jan 31, 2019
She is speaking the truth.
I'm an oldschool Judoka. That is, before IJF castrated Judo.

What the world knows as Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is literally a fraction of the repertoire from Kodokan Judo, which is a direct heir from oldschool Jujutsu. BJJ pretty much vastly emphasized and worked on Judo's Ne-waza, whereas Judo as a sport kept becoming specialized in Nage-waza.

I have my personal criticism with BJJ. But don't get me wrong: it's a quintessential art in cagefighting, 1 vs 1 scenario.
My criticism with BJJ is that most of its practitioners are literally AUTISTS. They live inside a delusion that is only possible because of the comfort zone their cowardly ruleset provides them by forbidding body slams, fooling them into believing it's the supreme art becauseyou can't offer them the proper answer to their BS.

BJJkas have trashy Nage-waza: to take down someone, they will only shoot for morote gari (double leg) or single leg because they don't work on anything else.

But that baffles me the most is how delusional they are at the concept of pulling guard to force the opponent to the ground with him so he can work from the guard. This shit makes my blood boil, because the motherfucker doesn't realize he is putting himself at the risk of DEATH in a real life combat scenario,.
They are so delusional that you can sometimes see BJJkas not letting go of a Sankaku Jime when the opponent has already
lifted them 2 meters up in the air.
I mean... if a guy locks a triangle choke on me, I WILL DAKI AGE THE SHIT out of the motherfucker until he lets go.
But there's the BJJshitty ruleset: you can't slam the fucker. You are forced to gently put him on the tatami with the same care you would have putting a baby in a cradle. :rolleyes:

I can't stand this. That is why I say most of them are autists, delusional and have a very rough awakening if/when they try to transition to Judo, Wrestling or MMA.

In a real life combat scenario, pulling guard means you will get the back of your skull slammed on the pavement. That means death.
To be fair, ADCC rules do allow slams outta subs. I think grapplers quest too. and they're plenty of ways to ensure that you don't get slammed outta triangles. The pulling guard shit is a little silly, but jumping guard in a lotta tourneys is illegal now, although that was due to catastrophic injuries.

Too bad about that whole, no leg attacks rule in judo, shit was pretty dumb.

• Sad
Reactions: Solaire Wraith

tjones1137

Jan 31, 2019

this happened pretty recently, i know it's technically a reverse triangle, but yeah, slam was fine.

Oct 30, 2017
To be fair, ADCC rules do allow slams outta subs. I think grapplers quest too. and they're plenty of ways to ensure that you don't get slammed outta triangles. The pulling guard shit is a little silly, but jumping guard in a lotta tourneys is illegal now, although that was due to catastrophic injuries.

Too bad about that whole, no leg attacks rule in judo, shit was pretty dumb.

They made that shit for pure political reasons. They didn't want athletes with wrestling background having success on the sport of Judo.
I don't compete anymore, so I couldn't care less. But to think my pristine Kata Guruma nowadays would DQ me is like... cancer-inducing.
My Kata Guruma is some Geese Howard shit, for real. It is a thing of beauty.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
okay, i just had some food. i feel better, where are we at?

ohh well thanks for the nomenclature lecture.. I guess that shows how much greater bjj is compared to the old ways hun? if it even chaged its name :PogChamp:
agreed that k1 and pride were top notche
and also agreed that muay thai and bjj is a good combo if not the best.

Reason why i dont reallu care about the other stuff and as I said I dont give a rats ass about traditions, book knowledge and all tha bull crap. I just there for the adrenaline, the pain, the sweat.. just a place to let the demons out without get in trouble. Whatever happened in the past, how it started, who did this or that i dont care and never will

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
I just there for the adrenaline, the pain, the sweat.. just a safer place to let the demons out.
Man you're a cringe lord if I've ever seen any. Just go to the club and ruffle a few feathers if that's what you're after. Clubs are a good place (as in easy) to start a fight at.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes