RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Oct 30, 2017
Man Yugata literally said the pic wasn't real on the very same post of the picture, then repeated that again couple of posts later. How come some of you guys keep believing that? No wonder Boda gets away with their lies :shrugh: just one pickaxe emoji and we can all be relaxed because we know he's working hard to make a proper 7F :rolleyes:

Still, I fell for it. :sleep:
Precisely because I didn't know context and just assumed things as they looked at first. o_O

• Haha
Reactions: SnakeSnek
Oct 30, 2017
All of you need to take your meds ASAP.
Stop projecting your issues into others, bro.
Not everyone is a slave of big pharma or needs to numb his faculties with drugs to live a functional, happy life. lol

Also, not everyone in this thread is here to pick up pointless fights. Some people just feel like chatting and it's alright.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Man Yugata literally said the pic wasn't real on the very same post of the picture, then repeated that again couple of posts later. How come some of you guys keep believing that? No wonder Boda gets away with their lies :shrugh: just one pickaxe emoji and we can all be relaxed because we know he's working hard to make a proper 7F :rolleyes:
haaa hahahaha thats awesome! Worse than I thought then =p

I was fully expecting one of you to upload a picture of your dick and call it your snake.
we can talk about that in private friend.. have you ever heard of the titanoboa? :HideThePain:
hehehe kiddiiiiing

Mods are gonna be busy cleaning this thread up again.
They've actually deleted some of my posts, not sure which one of them but that means they've been seeing things lol probably laughing their ass off of us
They did leave my snek's pics tho so a big yaaaaay to the mods this time!

1639752061685.png

Last edited:

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
warrior guild if you want even more woes about unfinished business
tiffany's trap for another short thing like always in debt
heelfall if you like srpg's, it's a bigger game than the others i mentioned
Wait so only tiffany's trap is completed and the other two are not finished?

Jun 4, 2018
Wait so only tiffany's trap is completed and the other two are not finished?
Tiffany's trap is completed and I'm pretty sure heelfall is as well.
Warrior Guild is good but the last update is stuck in bowei dev hell with ToT level0 and who knows what else.
Also Hallow Mansion is good as well, its more about hunting bad ends than the other games though.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes