RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Saeran Simp

Feb 7, 2020
Im going to say it again, this is like a hostage sending someone pictures of their abducted love one. I think id just rather see nothing and have the update be released not too mention uploading these videos is just more time spent not making this update release quicker
Yeah, in 2023. If Koda feel like working, maybe we will get it in January.

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
discounter pantyhose be like that
I recommend wolford nylons yes they are expensive (50€-150€) but definitely worth it they are absolutely amazing and the look is mouth watering seriously this isn't just a name brand you can see, feel, taste and smell the difference in quality and while im on the topic nylons are by FAR the greatest when it comes to sniffing.

but if wolfords are too expensive
there's also a cheaper alternative with falke around 30€ probably the best bang for your buck
they make great christmas presents as well, but they don't really come close to wolford tbh
Wrong, nylons all have the same smell, always the same boring scent, with hardly the smell of the foot. For the sniffing, only bare feet, socks or shoes are viable.
As an expert sock sniffer I would put socks at the top of your lists, for sniffing we can discuss everything, for me socks are ideal but the debate is possible with the rest, except the soporific smell of nylons.

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Hey can someone tell me how to get the scenes on floor 8. I feel like the only thing I'm able to do is fight Isis. Doesn't seem to be anything important I can access on the map

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
I literally lost all interest for 7F like a year ago it's gonna be a dissapointment anyway koda can slap balls with his preview videos. merry christmas
I feel the almost the same way. However, I don't mind that 7F was delayed as fuck (and probably will be). kOaRi and her setting seems very meh for me from very the begining. Probably, it won't even come close to Iris or most of the previous girls no matter what koda puts in there. It's sad that we are getting another Karen floor as 9F(if ToT isn't dropped before). It seems like a wasted opportunity. Although I hope they won't change her battle theme for her floor, because that song is fucking bangers.

Also
bare>ankle strap heels/heeled sandals>socks>other heels>nylons>boots/shoes

Reactions: XMHK

LarryGaulade

Feb 6, 2020
High heels (Pumps > Ankle boots > flats > boots > sneakers ) > nylons > bare > socks
I don't know man, it's like lingerie to me! As long as no one puts flips flops on 1st position I'm ok with it
Flip flops are a huge turn off

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I can't believe F7 isn't out yet...
like this was supposed to be before covid...
we could get wiped out by a virus and still not get F7...smh
people have come and go in this thread...anyone still standing from before ''spring cleaning '' era ?
there was the guy who reached Ex 400 or something, he probably ascended by now...
Z and bahamute....the good old days
I think we all still lurk, but there is a limited amount of time you can hear JeSsIcA Is FaT!!! before it gets tiresome. Between that, people randomly simping because there is an alleged girl on the thread, kink-shaming arguments, and the same repetitive complaints about Koda's lack of work ethic that have been going on since 4F, this thread has really lost any and all reason to participate the way we once did.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
I think we all still lurk, but there is a limited amount of time you can hear JeSsIcA Is FaT!!! before it gets tiresome. Between that, people randomly simping because there is an alleged girl on the thread, kink-shaming arguments, and the same repetitive complaints about Koda's lack of work ethic that have been going on since 4F, this thread has really lost any and all reason to participate the way we once did.
literally every point is about me or am i really that narcisstic?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes