RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
literally every point is about me or am i really that narcisstic?
With all due respect, I do think you bring plenty of unnecessary drama to the forums, to the point where it overlaps anything else. I know there ain't much positivity to be spread around about this game right now, but still. It's the same broken record, repeating itself over and over. It gets tiresome, imo.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
With all due respect, I do think you bring plenty of unnecessary drama to the forums, to the point where it overlaps anything else. I know there ain't much positivity to be spread around about this game right now, but still. It's the same broken record, repeating itself over and over. It gets tiresome, imo.
nah drama is fun, what happend when i was inactive? posts about trying to fuck snakes? savefile hoarding?
at least i bring a little bit of fun and life into the thread, imo.

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
For real, the freshest content we've had in a while was the staring cat's comics and and the snake pics in the katalist thread. That was exciting.

Jessica fat feels like a recurring nightmare that we can't escape. Please no more, I beg you...

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Yeah its fun when its something new and isn't just "Haha jessica fat btw did I mention ima grill gaymer? ;3" every 10 or so pages.
in nearly 3 years i admitted once very recently that i am female most of the times people just speculated because people that do know me from discord used she/her pronuns for me, dont try to paint me worse as i am.

but fine i'll stop the jessica stuff.

when im dead you fuckin chubby chasers

JESSICA FAT

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
I think we all still lurk, but there is a limited amount of time you can hear JeSsIcA Is FaT!!! before it gets tiresome. Between that, people randomly simping because there is an alleged girl on the thread, kink-shaming arguments, and the same repetitive complaints about Koda's lack of work ethic that have been going on since 4F, this thread has really lost any and all reason to participate the way we once did.
even tho I don't personally know you, but knowing that you and Z are still around puts a smile on my face don't ask me why
never played the Jessica stuff cuz I was hoping for the ''full experience'' when they release F7 whenever the fuck that is!
but I guess you do get tired of the same debates and whining and this is ToT thread with no ToT content...
but hold on a sec...we never had a girl on this thread before? really? we are at rock bottom!

Big Bummer

Mar 19, 2021
Plot twist:
The "mistress" at the top of the tower is actually Koda the Dom whose master plan was to make the players argue between themselves to distract from the atrocities his (probably very, judging by Bo's art lately,) fat ass comitted, so that his paypigs may be kept without anyone trying to snap them out of hypnosis, all along!!!

Man, even writing this sounds like a broken record in this thread. Koda created a time loop through sheer laziness and is actually saving humanity by making time an unlimited ressource. That is the delusion I shall lose myself until the new update is released from now on.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
in nearly 3 years i admitted once very recently that i am female most of the times people just speculated because people that do know me from discord used she/her pronuns for me, dont try to paint me worse as i am.

but fine i'll stop the jessica stuff.

when im dead you fuckin chubby chasers

JESSICA FAT
are you the girl in question?
what's this ''Jessica is fat'' debate?

• Angry
Reactions: Ashidorei

jlh6191

Oct 30, 2018
Well it's pretty simple actually. Let's say they both earn 50k per year right now for working 10-15 hours a week. If they put twice the amount of time to actually release stuff on schedule, they might earn something like 80k each per year (or maybe even more as they would own the market completely and could do more commissions). It's all about ambition and the lifestyle you want for yourself.

With this extra money, you can get a nice house, enjoy high-end restaurants, give a great life for your actual or future family, retire early, all while only working 20-30 hours a week while also being your own boss. That's some great conditions right there that would be totally worth it, even if you have to put in some effort. Note that these numbers are very rough estimates, don't put too much weight into them*
Well it's pretty simple. If I can make X amount of money with no work from simps and the increase from putting effort in is almost 0 why would I put that effort in?

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
Well it's pretty simple. If I can make X amount of money with no work from simps and the increase from putting effort in is almost 0 why would I put that effort in?
Do nothing to live a basic life or do minimal work for success. You conveniently ignore the fact that they would receive almost certainly a significantly higher income. It's just different mindsets on life, whether you have ambition or not.

You stick to your orange pekoe while I can have golden eyebrow on the daily. You go on vacation to Varadero while I go to the Maldives. You use your bike while I use my car. Do you see the difference?

Reactions: Z - Reborn

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
We need a TLDR of this thread -_-
There could be update info or some nice art in there, but with the rate of 1 page/day it's too much of a chore to dig through all that

Also, yeah, Merry Christmas to anyone who's celebrating it!

Ayarush

Sep 15, 2019
We need a TLDR of this thread -_-
There could be update info or some nice art in there, but with the rate of 1 page/day it's too much of a chore to dig through all that

Also, yeah, Merry Christmas to anyone who's celebrating it!
great idea, it's been a few weeks since I've last visited and there's no way I'm reading all that, because most of the time nothing happens anyway. at least the floor 7 preview looks decent.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes