4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
i love the power i have to cause drama with just 2 simple words,
but merry christmas and happy holidays for my non christian peeps

Reactions: SnakeSnek

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
I see other games do this and it works but is there a way to get RTP working on this game without having to install that program itself?

thatguy13

Oct 26, 2019
They could be the same person toying with us since 2018
Absolutely bro, I was thinking that too. Who knows who is actually behind these games.
This delay stuff is very similar in principle to the covid lockdown(next 2 weeks).
The result is: bad emotions+periodically checking the news/f95.

But at the end of the day, the best solution to this bs is simply to turn off the tv/f95 and spend time
with real people you care about, and there is no better time to start than now.

Merry Christmas!

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
If you really suck at qte's can you actually complete this game? the more you lose the stronger you get? or should I just cheat a lil?

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
If you really suck at qte's can you actually complete this game? the more you lose the stronger you get? or should I just cheat a lil?
You can change qte's to 'Random' in the settings, which frankly works for me. You can typically avoid them at all by watching the patterns.

Reactions: jams666
Mar 20, 2020
Absolutely bro, I was thinking that too. Who knows who is actually behind these games.
This delay stuff is very similar in principle to the covid lockdown(next 2 weeks).
The result is: bad emotions+periodically checking the news/f95.

But at the end of the day, the best solution to this bs is simply to turn off the tv/f95 and spend time
with real people you care about, and there is no better time to start than now.

Merry Christmas!
Of course❤ Happy holidays

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes