RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Yomannn

Aug 28, 2021
Hi im missinf this file for some reason. Does anyone have this file? If yes can you link it to me? Would be much appreciated thanks

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
UTW character design looks like some cheap mobilegame ad
i just can't get myself to like it seriously why do all of those femdom games besides gladia have such shitty art direction?
i fuckin hate those ridiculous body porpotions and dumb ass fuck outfits all im asking for is a femdom game in a semi realistic anime style that would be so fire
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but i guess that's just me and i am wrong again and y'all just rather have shit like this

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
what? :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat: how does any of this make any sense?
you're comparing a futa game to tot...
Not kink shaming or anything but I dont think futa is that popular of a fetish to begin with.. tot on the other hand has many of the most popular ones it seems..
and even if it was, its got nothing to do with that

we may hate Koda but we still love the game lol, its not the delays that makes it popular.. in fact if it wasn't such a good game no one would even care for an update or not..

I dont know how you got in your mind that the delays have anything to do with the popularity of the game
You quoted my post, that should mean you read it, but that response would indicate otherwise.

All I was commenting on was engagement between two well executed adult games. I'm not sure why the genre would make comparing the engagement an apples to oranges comparison.

Where in the world did you even get that I was linking the engagement and the delays?

Seriously, I just thought it was interesting.

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
That's just a bad take. UTW's model's in this industry are more along the lines of a breakthrough especially going through with unity fulfilling niche kinks. There's plenty of other femdom unity games that's tried to do what a UTW has but there is a clear difference in quality and animations. Despite coming out later than T.O.T it's already garnished over double its support so the huge fanbase is there for a reason. The numbers there don't lie if it was rushed, and an overall terrible rushed game with no redeeming qualities it absolutely would not have the support it has.

Reactions: bahamut2195

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
If I start learning japanese now, will I be done with it before 7f comes out?
Cuz I'm actually thinking of learning it.... so maybe anyone here who knows it just let me know if it's the same overall or if there are different versions of it for general use and games or something?
I'd like to say floor 7 comes out at the end of January but.. that's wishful thinking probably February at earliest, and ofc it's the same overall. Just like some English games here some games won't have the best grammar while others it's a lot better but you should hopefully be able to understand most if not all

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
You don't have to like it personally, obviously. My only point is that it's a bad take. Comparing it to a mobilegame (?) makes no sense whatsoever. If you don't like certain proportions that's all well and fine, but the overwhelming support the game gets I mean you can look it up.

Just like how you enjoy Gladia's art which I personally think looks awful. To me it looks like western cartoons with quirky features that I find comedic rather than find it remotely sexual, so now your take makes perfect sense. Bo Wei's art I'm a huge fan of, most of his earlier stuff since it seems like he's trying to hurry and finish TOT which I can't blame him for at this point. UTW on max graphics looks incredible. Compared to the other 3D remotely femdom or niche fetish-catering games out there I don't believe there's currently another game that even comes close. There's character customization on top of that for people to tweak more "weeb-styled" or lesser so not even that is an issue from person to person.

If it was a rushed mobile ad quality game then game would have long died just like those mobile games as well as wouldn't be skyrocketing in support like it has been and still continues to do.

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
You don't have to like it personally, obviously. My only point is that it's a bad take. Comparing it to a mobilegame (?) makes no sense whatsoever. If you don't like certain proportions that's all well and fine, but the overwhelming support the game gets I mean you can look it up.

Just like how you enjoy Gladia's art which I personally think looks awful. To me it looks like western cartoons with quirky features that I find comedic rather than find it remotely sexual, so now your take makes perfect sense. Bo Wei's art I'm a huge fan of, most of his earlier stuff since it seems like he's trying to hurry and finish TOT which I can't blame him for at this point. UTW on max graphics looks incredible. Compared to the other 3D remotely femdom or niche fetish-catering games out there I don't believe there's currently another game that even comes close. There's character customization on top of that for people to tweak more "weeb-styled" or lesser so not even that is an issue from person to person.

If it was a rushed mobile ad quality game then game would have long died just like those mobile games as well as wouldn't be skyrocketing in support like it has been and still continues to do.
Beware the bandwagon fallacy. A lot of people here will recommend Domina; that doesn't stop it from being absolute trash. UtW had a straight up fire alpha with the Dealer, and if you check the reviews of the thread you'll see things dropped off significantly once he pushed on with Alice and dropped out Dealer. It's obviously subjective enough that some people like the way things are going, but UtW's change of direction in gameplay and design put off a lot of people, myself included.

Boda have a similar problem. Things started off very good in direction and design, even if Bo's art wasn't as clean. But now, despite Bo's art being clean, the characters all wind up with the same proportions, Koda's stopped writing dialogue for Ethan, and we're all here waiting for Koda to finish the floor of that woman with deformed baby feet

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Beware the bandwagon fallacy. A lot of people here will recommend Domina; that doesn't stop it from being absolute trash. UtW had a straight up fire alpha with the Dealer, and if you check the reviews of the thread you'll see things dropped off significantly once he pushed on with Alice and dropped out Dealer. It's obviously subjective enough that some people like the way things are going, but UtW's change of direction in gameplay and design put off a lot of people, myself included.

Boda have a similar problem. Things started off very good in direction and design, even if Bo's art wasn't as clean. But now, despite Bo's art being clean, the characters all wind up with the same proportions, Koda's stopped writing dialogue for Ethan, and we're all here waiting for Koda to finish the floor of that woman with deformed baby feet
this is basically what i am saying but in smart

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018

Which is completely fine. When any game makes a huge change there will always be a group that drops off from it, and another that supports it. Just as there are plenty who dislike the change in design that he's going with Alice and making it some huge grand AAA type game there are others if not more who support it and are excited to see where it goes. He still seems to be improving his quality with what he's doing and has still been gaining crazy support, actually even more, then when he was just doing the dealer. UtW isn't a bad game by any means. Not even close. It's not rushed, nor does it seem to be some quick cash grab, if that were the case I'm sure he'd be doing the opposite of his current development cycle. It started to become more "mainstream" isn't at all a bad thing, good on them for being successful thus far. But there's still no unity 3D game that even comes remotely close to UtW and if there is I'd appreciate the recommendations.

As far as TOT I still just believe that Bo and Koda want this project behind them at this point without dropping it without having a conclusion. The fact that Karen's supposed to be floor 9? And I believe the final floor is right after. It might be wishful thinking but after TOT concludes I'd like to think with a fresh start Bo and Koda will finally make the switch they've needed.

LarryGaulade

Feb 6, 2020
But there's still no unity 3D game that even comes remotely close to UtW and if there is I'd appreciate the recommendations
There is Goddess of trampling but don't inflict yourself more pain with a scammer dev, last update is from 2020 and yet dev's patreon is still active with a dev promising updates.

Kinda agree that twintails are the stereotypical little girl haircut, in fact I think I never saw an adult women with that haircut.
I'd say twintails are the girls equivalent of:
1640648194137.png

You can see adult with that but it's second degree like twintails

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
I prefer the old art honestly. The women were drawn much more within proportion than recent girls are drawn now. Every new girl is increasingly more curvy, increasingly out of proportion, with gigantic boobs and thighs. Jessica might be the most popular offender, but Iris IMO is the worst yet. I couldn't make it past the first scene before I noped out, she's just too weird looking.

Weirdly though I like Ethan to have less dialogue or as little as possible, but that's just my personal preference. I hate Ethan. He invades my fantasy and turns it into a voyeur cuckolding fetish. But I also skip any non-POV scene, they outright kill immersion for me.

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
UTW character design looks like some cheap mobilegame ad
i just can't get myself to like it seriously why do all of those femdom games besides gladia have such shitty art direction?
i fuckin hate those ridiculous body porpotions and dumb ass fuck outfits all im asking for is a femdom game in a semi realistic anime style that would be so fire
but i guess that's just me and i am wrong again and y'all just rather have shit like this
Lmao obviously, this a ToT thread.
Also editing an artist’s work is such a lame thing to do.

Qwertzyc

Jul 5, 2017
Also editing an artist’s work is such a lame thing to do.
Copying the same feet and doing some changes here and there to make it look different is also lame, which is another thing Bo's been doing. Every single trampling scene looks the same, just with a different girl on the background. Could at least try to make it less obvious.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes