RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
I get she is Karen, but honestly too much blades and blood, specially the last scene. Not really my taste.
Yeah get what you mean, not only that but her design is so bad for the scenes. How did he made crow and swan looking so good then move on to make karen looking so bad.. Karen was the most average one for me, but with this I can confirm that I hate karen the most just from her art. At this point shes the worst in the tower, love those new animations but damn the art...

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
And the video

I personally don't like both the design and the personality of Karen (too much gore and sadism for my taste) but the animation quality and fluidity is actually amazing. You can say everything about Bo but you can't say that he's not working hard at the moment... it's really a shame that ToT is being developed in two opposite paces.

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
Do we get to see the Karen video. Her face is a lot nicer than it used to be, her head shape combined with the big chin reminded me of Dracula from the castlevania games ngl. Very happy she looks better now.

Jun 20, 2021
first of all happy new year!

so anyone living in the southern parts of the US is an idiot? or is it just specificly me when i say it? am i not allowed to type like i would talk irl? how am i supposed to understand that?

well I'll be madder than a wet hen ya better hush up and quit throwing a hissy just because someones english dialect is different, you're all hat no cattle anyway

me: bo wei art gets worse and worse
y'all: stop it you are a crazy stupid virgin incel terrorist that doesn't know anything and jessica is definitely not fat!

bo weis art:
View attachment 1574061
Yugata scanning every frame of animation for a poorly drawn picture like:
giphy.gif

Illdoitlater

May 22, 2020
You know when I'm fighting Yvonne on the second floor, how do I get her to take her boots off during combat.
Ask around the floor about her weaknesses, Howard'll say something like her power comes from her boots, at least thats what I remember. When you are in a grab, you'll then be able to remove boots

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Idk where people got the whole "her jacket is zipped up" idea from but man looking back at her design, I don't really get the impression that she can zip up the breast area to the way it is in the 9th floor. With that said, I really don't like her new design at all. It's way too simple and looses some of the intimidation factor that she originally had. She looks like the embodiment of the karen meme that people jokingly associated with her. My only guess as to why she was given that redesign is so that Bo can re add Amanda's low hp sweat mechanic from warrior guild for the third time.

Reactions: Illdoitlater
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes