RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

oceu

Feb 22, 2019
And the video

bo wei's animation fluidity is getting better nowadays. the gameplay also looks cool for someone who doesn't actually play the game and jump straight into the jerkable scene

sviffe

May 31, 2018
Man, I cant fucking wait for that Karen floor. 2026 hype!

Seriously tho, it look great. Dont care much for f7 anymore, I just want f9 now :p

Feb 2, 2020
first of all happy new year!

so anyone living in the southern parts of the US is an idiot? or is it just specificly me when i say it? am i not allowed to type like i would talk irl? how am i supposed to understand that?

well I'll be madder than a wet hen ya better hush up and quit throwing a hissy just because someones english dialect is different, you're all hat no cattle anyway

me: bo wei art gets worse and worse
y'all: stop it you are a crazy stupid virgin incel terrorist that doesn't know anything and jessica is definitely not fat!

bo weis art:
View attachment 1574061
to cope for bo for a sec, i dont think her face looks bad here as shes turned at a wierd angle. The eyes proberly could do with some more emphesis on her head tilt and condeming look at Ethan.

Qwertzyc

Jul 5, 2017
So they release a video and suddenly people forgets that 7F was promised almost 4 years ago, and around 25 times with different excuses for each of the delays. But what the hell, we got a new video from karen, so it's all good right?
No wonder their strategy works :shrugh:

Also, after seeing the video the first time, I got upset with the QTE taking a shitton of space on the screen. Then after seeing it the second time I started to focus less on the annoying QTE and more on the scene behind, so I noticed Karen looks very weird and I thought it was just her outfit but it's not only that, it's this
fugly.jpg
SHE LOOKS FUCKING UGLY
Of course not all scenes she looks like that but there are many where you see her face flat with not a single attempt at 3d or any kind of depths so I don't know where that "i want everything to be perfect" went, cause it's definitely not here. I don't want to call Bo's lazy, but the quality is going downwards. More scenes, more cg, much less details. Is that what you're aiming at now?

Last edited:

jlh6191

Oct 30, 2018
So they release a video and suddenly people forgets that 7F was promised almost 4 years ago, and around 25 times with different excuses for each of the delays. But what the hell, we got a new video from karen, so it's all good right?

Also, after seeing the video the first time, I got upset with the QTE taking a shitton of space on the screen. Then after seeing it the second time I started to focus less on the annoying QTE and more on the scene behind, so I noticed Karen looks very weird and I thought it was just her outfit but it's not only that, it's this
View attachment 1578287
SHE LOOKS FUCKING UGLY
Of course not all scenes she looks like that but there are many where you see her face flat with not a single attempt at 3d or any kind of depths so I don't know where that "i want everything to be perfect" went, cause it's definitely not here. I don't want to call Bo's lazy, but the quality is going downwards. More scenes, more cg, much less details. Is that what you're aiming at now?
The art is fine, stop trying to delay the game more.

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019

View attachment 1578287
SHE LOOKS FUCKING UGLY
Dude uses flexed images to simulate motion. Could just be between actions. I'd not trust a "bad" image until we get the product. You know, just before the sun expands as a supernova to encompass the earth.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes