RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Here is the file missing there. Also, I sent the whole folder just to be safe. As an idea, if none of these work, might actually be an compatibility issue with JoiPlay and this game (lots of custom Scripts into this one)

oceu

Feb 22, 2019
For pepz hot for the PlayTeasers (the CrowPart3 and the F8Standalone):
Mega
Should be lastin' for a bit at least
Could you mention anything that's new in that? AFAIK we've seen Swan and Crow pt3 leak before, also Standalone F8 has been released in bowei's patreon(?)

Yomannn

Aug 28, 2021
Here is the file missing there. Also, I sent the whole folder just to be safe. As an idea, if none of these work, might actually be an compatibility issue with JoiPlay and this game (lots of custom Scripts into this one)
Thanks for helping! Will try right now

Yomannn

Aug 28, 2021
Hey its still doesnt work i think its because the file are encrypted can you send me a full copy of the game?

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Tbh some of the art for the swan and crow p3 is borderline awful. I'm guessing that koda's paws are necessary to complete p3 and if that's the case then Bo really screwed up in some areas with his side of the bargain.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
this is just speculation, but the way I see it, the facial expressions look off because he doesn't "always" draw new ones for each scene.
He basically has a number of them pre-drawn for each character, and keeps slapping them over the faces, with some distortion+use of the photoshop liquify tool to match the angles/perspectives.
The reason I think this is the case is that sometimes the facial features seem to be drifting off the character's face,
that and the fact he used the same technique with the pre-drawn feet that he kept re-using for multiple characters.
I mean in the grand scheme of things a lot of his art tends to look off at times as the asset reuse in general becomes more and more apparent. doesnt help when some of the reuse is used for characters with different proportions from eachother. torsos reused to bizarre effects, some parts slapped dashed on making things look flatter or be out of place due to being something extremely high detailed slathered onto something with lower detail. despite being possibly male not knowing where a dick is placed in conjunction to the legs. It's a rabbithole of flaws when you actually stop to think about it.

Bold of you to call it heated; it's just something to distract us from the misery of what this game has become
Yeah a hot mess on a charcoal thread

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Qwertzyc

Jul 5, 2017
And when you're done with your discussion you gonna find out that 99,9..9% done in Boda's universe is closer to "another delay" rather than to 100%

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes