RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
So I was bored and I decided to make a little research (not more than 20 minutes long) about the origins of F7 delays just to have some accurate dates and numbers. Spoilers: it's actually worse than I anticipated.
The first ever mention of a F7 release date was made by Koda on the 25th of December 2018 (page 287 of this thread) expecting to release the floor on a generic January 2019. After this the Christmas Update (Mrs Claus) was released with almost no problems on the 3rd of January.
Another update was posted about a month after on the 24th of January (page 316) and the floor was delayed once more on a generic February 2019.
The first ever teaser image of the 7F Mistress (Kaori) was released on the 2nd of February and then some others on the 10th of the same month (page 319 and 324).
After this I stopped my research but I believe it was later delayed firstly on March then on April of 2019 and so on for the coming months.
Still if we count the first ever release date of 7F (January 2019) we are officialy on the third year of delay... just saying.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
So I was bored and I decided to make a little research (not more than 20 minutes long) about the origins of F7 delays just to have some accurate dates and numbers. Spoilers: it's actually worse than I anticipated.
The first ever mention of a F7 release date was made by Koda on the 25th of December 2018 (page 287 of this thread) expecting to release the floor on a generic January 2019. After this the Christmas Update (Mrs Claus) was released with almost no problems on the 3rd of January.
Another update was posted about a month after on the 24th of January (page 316) and the floor was delayed once more on a generic February 2019.
The first ever teaser image of the 7F Mistress (Kaori) was released on the 2nd of February and then some others on the 10th of the same month (page 319 and 324).
After this I stopped my research but I believe it was later delayed firstly on March then on April of 2019 and so on for the coming months.
Still if we count the first ever release date of 7F (January 2019) we are officialy on the third year of delay... just saying.
I mean...
I don't think this is anything that we didn't know about already.

Although, clearly Koda's supporters either choose not to acknowledge this fact or are just too brainwashed to even care anymore.
At this point they're nothing more than mindless dumbasses with money to burn, forever chasing an hypothetical carrot on a stick held over them by Koda that will continue to be perpetually just slightly out of their reach.
Carrot on a stick.jpg

Last edited:

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Do the same with the spring cleaning update :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: lakano

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I mean...
I don't think this is anything that we didn't know about already.

Although, clearly Koda's supporters either choose not to acknowledge this fact or are just too brainwashed to even care anymore.
At this point they're nothing more than mindless dumbasses with money to burn, forever chasing an hypothetical carrot on a stick held over them by Koda that will continue to be perpetually just slightly out of their reach.
View attachment 1585762
This is a good visual metaphor for Boda and their finsubs.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes