RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Exel96-2

May 7, 2019
I think they're just copying another femdom game, where certain options and actions give you different choice in dialogue. Might make the game more immersive/interesting femdom-wise if that's the case.
We don't even get content for 1 linear path let alone immersive choice based paths

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

alizzer

Sep 16, 2018
Not to be a fanboy, but I realized directly when I started typing that I am so :), bear that in mind. Would you prefer a game where you can choose to be the dom? Even though you wouldn't take that path? Meaning we would have to wait twice the time we are waiting now, if so? hehe, Then the choices feel more okay, no?
That is going off a dichotomy where the only choices are domming or subbing, rather than explore differents avenues of submission. But then again this idea that choices are enabled by a silent protagonist is a flaw premise. There were choices back in lower floors too, when Ethan was allowed to be a character and new content would actually come out.

So yeah of course implementing more choices is gonna take more work, but as it is, it never seems to have been the main factor behing delays

Exel96-2

May 7, 2019
Not to be a fanboy, but I realized directly when I started typing that I am so :), bear that in mind. Would you prefer a game where you can choose to be the dom? Even though you wouldn't take that path? Meaning we would have to wait twice the time we are waiting now, if so? hehe, Then the choices feel more okay, no?
At the rate we're getting content then sure if I want my great grandchildren to have that option.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gappa007

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
I love the odd "Is there an android version?" or "How do I beat Karen?" question.

It's so nice to see a normal person for once on this thread, someone who's brain has not been affected by the radioactivity of this thread or been constantly, emotionally and psychologically battered by Koda's false promises and lies.

Innocent comments from people in the bliss of ignorance outside the wasteland people like me and animals like the snake guy or the other guy who calls Jessica fat every 10 seconds like a psychopath.

Genuine comments like that remind me of a time I used to be like that, used to be free.

Now look at me, how much of this is supposed to be a joke or a like magnet, I don't even know if I'm being ironic or not.

Yet here I am contributing to the endless sea of mental breakdowns that frequent this tread, I'll likely be ignored because the mental damage this tread does to people and the things it makes us say.

A mad man is nothing special surrounded by other mad hatters, snakes and degenerates.

Anyway, yeah there's an android version dude. :)

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
It's a weird stylistic choice. Seems helped along by laziness. Idiotic either way to change the tone mid-stream imo. We've discussed it a few times on-and-off and even this conversation went on for a bit longer, but I feel like this is probably the core of it, with the added note that he later said that it's tedious to embellish everything (both reading and writing), and it's just a difference of philosophy. Personally I think it's trash and I follow this thread only for the amusement value now, as the game itself has soured on me with this and other stuff. I'd like to think he'd get more heat for the death of Ethan but eh.

View attachment 1588044
Idk I remember the many times it has been brought up but this thread usually goes off track fast after awhile. Plus I highly extremely doubt that he even cares about this thread (or the opinions of those on discord) even if there was any backlash

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It's a weird stylistic choice. Seems helped along by laziness. Idiotic either way to change the tone mid-stream imo. We've discussed it a few times on-and-off and even this conversation went on for a bit longer, but I feel like this is probably the core of it, with the added note that he later said that it's tedious to embellish everything (both reading and writing), and it's just a difference of philosophy. Personally I think it's trash and I follow this thread only for the amusement value now, as the game itself has soured on me with this and other stuff. I'd like to think he'd get more heat for the death of Ethan but eh.

View attachment 1588044
This is just so horrible. Not only is Koda commiting litterary murder but so many scenes are going to have to be rewritten or removed to accomidate Ethan now being mute. I remember when saying Koda's delays are getting so bad we will start losing content was just a joke...

Fine if Koda prefers a player self-insert type of protagonist, but it's a bit too late to change approach halfway in. Instead it simply makes later content seem less fleshed out. A character that once spoke simply doesn't now for no reason. The story could have tried to justify anything for it. Maybe as Ethan ascends the tower he loses in confidence and is now more of a simple subject to be acted upon by the Mistresses, rather than an equal participant in conversation. But no Koda is just forcing his own preference on everyone in the laziest way.
Nevermind that I and maybe others have no wish to self-insert as a shota looking manlet.
I'm pretty sure many of the fanbase would kiss Jessica's butt to be isekaied into ToT as an Ethan-looking MC.

kashmoney

Mar 23, 2019
I love the odd "Is there an android version?" or "How do I beat Karen?" question.

It's so nice to see a normal person for once on this thread, someone who's brain has not been affected by the radioactivity of this thread or been constantly, emotionally and psychologically battered by Koda's false promises and lies.

Innocent comments from people in the bliss of ignorance outside the wasteland people like me and animals like the snake guy or the other guy who calls Jessica fat every 10 seconds like a psychopath.

Genuine comments like that remind me of a time I used to be like that, used to be free.

Now look at me, how much of this is supposed to be a joke or a like magnet, I don't even know if I'm being ironic or not.

Yet here I am contributing to the endless sea of mental breakdowns that frequent this tread, I'll likely be ignored because the mental damage this tread does to people and the things it makes us say.

A mad man is nothing special surrounded by other mad hatters, snakes and degenerates.

based

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
The real updates were the friends we made along the way
Just see how much this community has bonded over the thirst for updates, now i can ca

Just see how much this community has bonded over the thirst for updates, now i can call you a comrade, even a friend.

jlh6191

Oct 30, 2018
This is just so horrible. Not only is Koda commiting litterary murder but so many scenes are going to have to be rewritten or removed to accomidate Ethan now being mute. I remember when saying Koda's delays are getting so bad we will start losing content was just a joke...

I'm pretty sure many of the fanbase would kiss Jessica's butt to be isekaied into ToT as an Ethan-looking MC.
Are they really making Ethan silent?

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Just see how much this community has bonded over the thirst for updates, now i can ca

Just see how much this community has bonded over the thirst for updates, now i can call you a comrade, even a friend.
This is unironically why I love F95Zone so much, it's community. Granted not always the ToT community but it's still more awesome than not.

Making him mute probably serves two purposes:
1. Less writing
2. A justification to slow progress on the rest of the game by having to go back and rewrite everything else.
Sadly this is very much a B*da thing to do.

• Sad
Reactions: Konstantinus
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes