RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
The option of being willing was present by choosing to lose all the time. It’s pretty easy to avoid that
Are you serious? You ARE FORCED to lose despite your best efforts on your most dominant route, willing reception is quite a ways different.

Reactions: lonelyleaf

jlh6191

Oct 30, 2018
Are you serious? You ARE FORCED to lose despite your best efforts on your most dominant route, willing reception is quite a ways different.
I said multiple times. Also who are you forced to lose to other than Karen? Even then it’s considered a win

onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
I have a question
Suppose if I max Mistress Yvonnes authority will that stop me from pursuing other routes for eg Lady Cobra or Scarlett or Eliza? They have some variable as well to them

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
I have a question
Suppose if I max Mistress Yvonnes authority will that stop me from pursuing other routes for eg Lady Cobra or Scarlett or Eliza? They have some variable as well to them
i think yvonne is the only one who eventually locks you into a game over the others you are pretty much free to go for as you see fit and even with yvonne its not till like the last or second to last step that you get locked in i believe

Reactions: onepoopyboi

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Just subtmit to mistress yvonne yiu should think or decide for yourself anymore become her subhuman sweat creature deprived of sight penis sitimulation and any other smell then her holy foot sweat just be ome her stool thank her for whst she did to you as burning memory plays in your mind as the last vestiges of you vanish and only a image of your gods holy boots stands before you
Everyone talking about F7, men of culture know the game stops at F2

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
At this point even releasing a fking landwhale as the next update's mistress would be something, cuz we ain't geting jack in the meanwhile either way

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
This thread has gone really calm lately.. what is going on

Seems the mods prefer it that way... my comments have been deleted one after the other... when I asked why they told me my little snake pictures on my comments were considered spam... but I guess the Jessika being fat thing isn't hun? lol (mods on f95 literally changing the meaning of the word spamming)
but ok.. alright then, they are the bosses so I'll have to keep things as boring and plain as they can be :censored:

Is she really fat tho? Idk could be the angle...
*thinking snek* (since no more funny cute snek pics are allowed :cry:)

P.S. to the whoever might be mod whos been deleting them: seriously what the heck... dont you really have anything better to do than busting me for posting cute snek pics with my comments? :WaitWhat: *hissssss*

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes