RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
Was just checking ToT Discord the other day, here is how to summarize all the content of a week :
- update on F7?
- Bo posts a random emoji
- every patreons : " i'm sure it'll be out soon" "just be patient" "probably in two weeks" " they must be working very hard right now" " don't overwork please, if you have to take a month off that's understandable"(unironically)
I almost broke my phone.

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
We should put an electric shock collar on Koda and make it zap him every time he sends a pickaxe or plays Minecraft.

And when he works on the game we can send chocolate to his house.

Btw don't worry about him getting fat from all the chocolate I have a feeling if we did that he would not be getting much at all.

Would love to be proven wrong and make him as fat as Jes...

(...what am I becoming...)

• Haha
Reactions: SnakeSnek

Akroman

Jan 29, 2019
Was just checking ToT Discord the other day, here is how to summarize all the content of a week :
- update on F7?
- Bo posts a random emoji
- every patreons : " i'm sure it'll be out soon" "just be patient" "probably in two weeks" " they must be working very hard right now" " don't overwork please, if you have to take a month off that's understandable"(unironically)
I almost broke my phone.
The amount of copium those patreons need to inhale in order to form such delusional messages must be truly astonishing. I'm afraid that such high usage of copium can cause severe permanent brain damage.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes