RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
I want a completly fledhed out chastity misstress damn it where ethan willinglly acepts to be put in chastity and that he can only be unlocked after he completes certain tasks for his keyholder misstress

Defeat a villianess certain rank to be releassed

She wants to usurp power over the tower so she uses you as jer weapon in the end even if you defeat all the mistresses you still belong to her

As he4 finally ofering kill your sensei and friends for her
That is not a bad idea. Can someone code it?

Reactions: DanPappo

onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
And the video

if the animations are done and the script is ready why isn't the dev releasing the new version? Is there any particular reason?

Also I have seen lot of people talk about something called as 'level 0', what exactly is level 0 and is it as good as people are making it to be?

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Level 0 is a standalone game where the mechanic is apparently having your levels drained by various succubi. It has voice acting as well. Not sure of any versions out there in the wild, it disappeared into Koda's backlog about 18 months ago and hasnt been mentioned in a long while

Reactions: akuuuu4

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Level 0 is an actual official troll. Unlike any of the other games, this one never even had one demo or release. It was promised for the Halloween of 2020, delayed, and somehow slowly phased from existence afterwards. It's irrelevant if he was promising Level Drain (which is a fetish I actually enjoy a lot), voice acting, VR support or a fking Isekai Teleport feature, cuz game never happened, only concept arts and whatnot (never even showed a video of actual gameplay). I'd actually laugh for a day straight if somebody from his Discord actually had the balls to simply ask him "Level 0 ?" and most likely be banned shortly after.

It was foreshadowing for the current situation of the main game tbh

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Level 0 is an actual official troll. Unlike any of the other games, this one never even had one demo or release. It was promised for the Halloween of 2020, delayed, and somehow slowly phased from existence afterwards. It's irrelevant if he was promising Level Drain (which is a fetish I actually enjoy a lot), voice acting, VR support or a fking Isekai Teleport feature, cuz game never happened, only concept arts and whatnot (never even showed a video of actual gameplay). I'd actually laugh for a day straight if somebody from his Discord actually had the balls to simply ask him "Level 0 ?" and most likely be banned shortly after.

Yeah, it's quite sad what happened to Level:0... I'm starting to believe Koda never started working on it and there's only Bo's content. I can't understand how Bo could tolerate these delays; I would be really annoyed to say the least if my game couldn't be played by the public just because of someone's laziness.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Might be one of those situations where they split the work between themselves and now Koda kinda drags the whole stuff down with not doing his side of the game. Tbf Bo is still partly at fault for not doing something about this situation in this past 3 years (I think Bo has generally checked out of caring for this game), although at least he also released other games in the meanwhile (Koda also helped with Heelfall, which is now an actual complete game, but they might have had a different distribution of work on that game, possible that Koda is the one to handle some important mechanics for ToT, and probably they had a more equal handle on the mechanics of Heelfall)

besaid

Aug 19, 2019

I thought Bo did his bit and sent it to Koda?

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
Yeah, it's quite sad what happened to Level:0... I'm starting to believe Koda never started working on it and there's only Bo's content. I can't understand how Bo could tolerate these delays; I would be really annoyed to say the least if my game couldn't be played by the public just because of someone's laziness.
You don’t understand how bo tolerates these delays?
Let me help you

money.

Mar 18, 2018
Honestly the only way that these two would would start to work again is if they got banned from patreon and had to move to subscribestar. They'd most likely lose most of their subs and have to pump out content to try and keep what subs moved across.

I'm pretty sure they could get banned since there has been other works which had to change to subscribestar due to similar content. They'd just need reporting.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Jun 24, 2017
I hope people unsubscribe after floor 7 is released. I doubt the next update will be out in the next 3 years of the release so its better to just abandon the game and maybe they will get their shit together.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes