RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
A lot actually!
Fight against crow and swan at the same time, crow private room, swan private room, new (and best) character Ves. I'm honestly more excited about this update than floor 7.
How does one even unlock ves in that update ?
[/QUOTE]
Huh it's from a while ago so I'm not too sure. In the leak that was shared, there are two save files. One before the 1v2 fight, and one in Ves' room. I know some people that managed to talk to Ves and get some scenes before she turns evil, but if you just want the fight, there's a save that spawns you right before it.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
We are living in a timeline where Covid-19 might actually have started and finished before Floor 7 comes out.
In terms of parasites it's the Virgin Corona-Virus vs the Chad Koda-Virus.

I think I missed their latest flame war. I was just curious since I noticed Jessica was getting mentioned without getting called fat. Ngl, I would like her if she wasn't a cocktease with her anal temptation.

Reactions: babykeem

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Yea next update will be F7-10, all the sh*t that was leaked+more, expansions to prev fan favorites (Lily, Cobra, JESSICA), will get Mistresses for other holidays as well (for Easter and somebody special for Halloween), one of the secrets of this update will be Floor 0, otherwise called "LEVEL 0", we'll finally see more of Rose as well, get new elemental Mistresses, new mechanics (as per usual tho), will even get a mascot lazy Mistress that fights (very rarely, depends on the in-game day, only on the 30th of February date in-game) with an iconical Pickaxe and is called KoNoDa, will be more of an secret than Gaster (from Undertale), and as the cherry on top, find a cryptic message leading to an ARG that finally gives us another fully-fleshed, ready-for-release secret game, of a length equal to future ToT+Heelfall combined, 3D game in Unity, the culmination of the hidden efforts of the past 3 years of feigning laziness and update-delaying.
It is also said that at the end of that secret game, if you get all true endings, next day, if you go outside at 4:20 AM on any local Highway and cross the street, a truck driven by Karen herself will smash into you and take you to the BoDa universe, in which 99% of females are crazy dommes with no care for males and 80% of males are mysoginistic idiots that fall to them either way, rest of 20% being natural subs, just like your new Isekai'd self.

Don't worry guys, doctors said this OD should not be lethal, see you in 3 years after waking from coma

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Lily; she is a bit more lively, like her looks, one of the only females who did not start out instantly hating all penis-havers. (but had some bs misogyny turn her to the dark side)
2nd place Cobra cuz she has some Drain abilities ther
3rd place Swan, she pretty hot and has some cool kinks

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes