RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Anybody know how to get this CG
Play Swan and Crow part 3 (I guess it's 3. A standalone testing version. You may find it in an ealier post in this thread). Win against the sisters in the fight and go southwards to find the independant room of Crow. Talk to her.

Jan 15, 2022
does someone have the link for the leaked swan and crow chapter 3 please
It's in the thread somewhere (possibly October?) but honestly...it's not worth playing. It's unfinished, incredibly buggy, poorly written and constantly crashes. Some of the art is nice but when it crashes to desktop in almost every fight it's very irritating. I have a bad feeling part 3 is now permamently in the same development hell as the spring cleaning update, Cobra expanded and Level 0

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
difference being, Part 3 has a physical (well, virtual), tangible form (that we can actually play and see it existing), even in its pitiful form, whereas Cobra expansion and other expansions are funny dreams, and Level 0 is the name of the folder where Koda has cool drawings/animations with succubuses in his artstyle

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
You'd be surprised how many pepz still waitin' for HL3, not surprised to still hear about the Hoax Lvl 0 as well

Exproject

Jan 6, 2022
I think its obvious, but im kinda new. Mostly into this game for the feet than the femdom, but im liking the premise even tho im not into femdom.

So, from the few tenths rows of the forums i have read, this game has quite the drama and praise. Care to give a newbie a tldr or a good synopsis of this game, its issues and general stuff?

papey

Sep 7, 2017
I think its obvious, but im kinda new. Mostly into this game for the feet than the femdom, but im liking the premise even tho im not into femdom.

So, from the few tenths rows of the forums i have read, this game has quite the drama and praise. Care to give a newbie a tldr or a good synopsis of this game, its issues and general stuff?
tl;dr: good feet/femdom rpg game trapped under neverending layers of delay hell

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes