RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Aug 27, 2018
Best strategy is to just stop caring, or at least make it look like we stopped caring. Since we cannot do much about the patrons, only action we threaders can do is stop flooding this damn thread and not show that we're craving their content like drug addicts. This could lead if we're lucky, to some Koda scare, since he somewhat showed to care about this glorious community.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Bros there literally is actually 0 Level 0 Game Demos, Leaks or anything, we only got Concept Arts & sh*t, nothing substantial. To the same tune I could do some banger drawings / animations and then sell you on the idea of them making up a game. But there is no game. Nothing, nothing with an ".exe", nada, nil, zit.

Legit wishing for any Lvl 0 is like waiting in heavy traffic for a solid Truck to take you to a better dimension at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 912BHi

Asavar

Apr 16, 2020
Yeah, it's quite sad what happened to Level:0... I'm starting to believe Koda never started working on it and there's only Bo's content. I can't understand how Bo could tolerate these delays; I would be really annoyed to say the least if my game couldn't be played by the public just because of someone's laziness.
Pretty sure it's a simple reason. Bo probably doesn't give a shit considering his patreon is (somehow) growing.

Basically its the call of duty syndrome. Minimal work for maximal profit.

Reactions: SnakeSnek

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
how to unlock part 2 of miss claus? :(
  1. Finish the first part
  2. Exit her room and renter.
  3. Extinguish the fireplace (requires either Pulse skill from Lily, a Vial of Water, or a Frost Potion) and enter it.
  4. Solve a puzzle (solution here)
  5. Claus' chambers are the next room
I have a question myself: What exactly was added in that leaked "Swan/Crow Part 3" version?

Last edited:

edasdczxcads

Jan 5, 2021
  1. Finish the first part
  2. Exit her room and renter.
  3. Extinguish the fireplace (requires either Pulse skill from Lily, a Vial of Water, or a Frost Potion) and enter it.
  4. Solve a puzzle (solution here)
  5. Claus' chambers are the next room
I have a question myself: What exactly was added in that leaked "Swan/Crow Part 3" version?
Every scene and there are ALOT, but no fights u must skip them

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
[QUOTE="swpkmn, post: 7391200, member: 2040556"
[/QUOTE]
A lot actually!
Fight against crow and swan at the same time, crow private room, swan private room, new (and best) character Ves. I'm honestly more excited about this update than floor 7.

Reactions: DanPappo

Dufoe

Aug 15, 2018
For me personally the leaked Swan/Crow part 3 was quite disappointing as far as the scenes went. Part 2 was the best tot had to offer imo, we got both cunni- and anilingus scenes. In part 3 we're back to having sex with furniture. Reminded me of eating berries out of a shoe. I can see how this is humiliating, but I don't see the sex appeal.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Ok usually when Koda says a month or week or whatever we can expect he means a few years but "Tomorrow"

We actually might get the update before Christmas
Well, remember, after it goes to Bo it needs Bo's approval, then playtesting, then release, so even if (a big IF) Koda is accurate that means at least another few days, I believe.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes