RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
If there was a character you wanted to have sex with in this game, which would it be?

Me= Swan
My top 3 tower dommes I would like to have sex with are:

1. Khulan - I love amazons and wrestling/ boxing play. <3
2. Scarlett - Same as Khulan, she also enjoys pet play.
3. Lady Cobra/ Jessica. LC reminds me of an irl playmate and Jessica has a big butt and can be a little scary.

Also, I put my full list in Tiermaker-form:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The bank

Apr 30, 2018
Huh it's from a while ago so I'm not too sure. In the leak that was shared, there are two save files. One before the 1v2 fight, and one in Ves' room. I know some people that managed to talk to Ves and get some scenes before she turns evil, but if you just want the fight, there's a save that spawns you right before it.
This is for the people just now playing swan part 3

Edit: You need to start a new game. The settings for enslavement can only be changed at the very beginning and if you use a save beyond this point you cant change it to want you want to see ves.

To get ves scenes you first go to the book in front of you at the start and select slaved by slaved by swan. If you aren't slaved by swan you wont be able to start that route. You can select all the other options with that and it will work but if you select foot addicted just know you will have to see 3 of swan's dreams scenes before you talk to a sleeping ves. Defend gavin and loses 2 battles to swan. You only fight swan a third time after you get all of ves's scenes and she leaves. After the second battle you get the cutscene with ves showing up and swan giving her the poison to use on you which give you that foot scene. After that ves is in the main room on the right side treating some one. go to her and keep interacting with her. She'll first take notice of you, second she'll ask you a question and (first choice will make her ask you again an leave you with just the 2nd and 3rd choices) answer it anyway you want to. Interact with her a third time after that and she'll say she wants advice from swan(it plays a noise). Go to sleep until the next day. Ves is now with swan in her room. Talk to her twice and then she will tell you that she wants you to visit her at night(the text will be colored and have a noise). Sleep until night and go into swans room and you'll see ves sleeping on the ground at the top of the room. (remember if you chose foot addicted you have to see all of swans dreams scenes before it lets you talk to her). Talk to her to get a scene with ves. You should wake up the next day and go to swans room again. Talk to her once and go to sleep until night time to get another scene. Then you should wake up in the morning again after that scene, go back to room and talk to her a last time, sleep until night and the you'll see ves in front of the exit. Talk to her to get the final scene before she leaves. Then you lose to swan a third time. After that defeat the twins and you can go to ves room from the top right of the room below the main room. You go to her desk and interact with her. If you lose to the twins in a way shape or form her room will still be open but she wont wont want you as a slave and you won't be able to see the one defeat scene she has for losing to her legit for the first time so make sure to defeat the twins after you lose to swan for a 3rd time. You can still just walk up to her battle icon to fight her but you wont get that defeat scene unless you actually talk to her at the table , fight her and lose.

Last edited:

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Koda when asked if the update is almost ready to send to Bo: "yes but I have to reemphasize it's not a generally playable copy or release candidate"
Koda better become a civil servant like those in Yes, Minister. Good language skills when delaying or telling cruel truth.

rexovme

Mar 13, 2021
Hi guys. I see a lot of people asking to share a link to leaked 3 part swan and crow, but apparently it seems like no one has shared it on the last pages. Here, i found that ( ) also u can check stuff in graphics/pictures. Also, as many noted above it has a lot of glitches and crashes a lot too but it's playable, judging by my experience. Btw, help pls idk how to get these CG`s, does anyone know?

Nov 12, 2021
>Koda has sent it to BO
>Expected release the 31st of january (this year before the epic meme gets done) or feb 1st (this year)

So now that its offcially in BO's hands id place my bet on a late feb release (between the 25th and what ever day feb ends on)

Reactions: SnakeSnek

hupuuser

Jun 8, 2018
>Koda has sent it to BO
>Expected release the 31st of january (this year before the epic meme gets done) or feb 1st (this year)

So now that its offcially in BO's hands id place my bet on a late feb release (between the 25th and what ever day feb ends on)
is this message from the discord? thx bro

Nov 12, 2021
No, it's not real. If you lurk here long enough you unfortunately learn everyone's..."Thing". This guys "thing" is he lies. It's...funny?
Actually, I've learned my lesson and had my shitposting fill and now only post real reports. Koda has indeed sent the game to BO and has given an end of jan/very start of feb release. If I was still shitposting I would of went for the classic "WOAH BROS SUPRISE DROP ITS OUT RIGHT NOW!!!"

Nov 12, 2021
Actually, I've learned my lesson and had my shitposting fill and now only post real reports. Koda has indeed sent the game to BO and has given an end of jan/very start of feb release. If I was still shitposting I would of went for the classic "WOAH BROS SUPRISE DROP ITS OUT RIGHT NOW!!!"
If anyone who browses the discord would like to upload screenshots for proof it would be handy cos I hate koda and bo so much that I refuse to take the effort of opening snipping tool and screen grapping the messages.
Yes, I am that spiteful.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes