RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Onyxzz

Jul 21, 2018
I need an update for Hero Under Heel asap tho. I prefer MTL/Chinese but atleast have something.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
What fascinates me is the lack of any sign of remorse for the 3 year delay. Not even a "Sorry for the wait"... He just "can't believe it's taken another month" as if he's surprised himself.
what does he have to be remorseful for? it's not his fault the game was delayed. it's obviously the world's fault. I mean, do you have any idea how hard it is to make a game between giving false deadlines and sending out pickaxe emojis? Plus, he has to be exhausted from having to count all the money people pay him to not develop a game.

The bank

Apr 30, 2018
What book? The "Part 3" zip did not contain any save files, and I don't see any book after finishing the part 2 content.
If you've downloaded part 3 you start in a cell and are standing next to a bed. there are two things that look like books in front of you.They say ev and on/off. They are settings for you to change. You walk up to the thing that says ev and select slaved by swan and it will say slave by swan is now true.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
If you've downloaded part 3 you start in a cell and are standing next to a bed. there are two things that look like books in front of you.They say ev and on/off. They are settings for you to change. You walk up to the thing that says ev and select slaved by swan and it will say slave by swan is now true.
I figured out what was going on. If you have any saves in the game folder before loading the "Part 3" version, it doesn't do what you just said, and instead loads like a normal game version.

Dazfritz

Jul 9, 2020
So from what I gather there’s the main game and now 2 standalone “expansions” of it? Are we gonna get a nice 1 package bundle after Bo works on F7? ’Cause right now it feels like the structure of the game is messy AF.

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
It is actually pronounced as Go Die in Chinese. While for Chinese who say this word it's not like saying I'm going to die but more like a meme telling people that I'm tired and rotten. Just wanna lie down as if dead.
I see. He does not want to post the updates. He only loves his coke and sofa.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
OUR BROTHER KODA GAVE US 5

NOT 1

NOT 2

NOT 3

NOT 4

NOT 5

NOT.. WAIT I MEAN 5

*AHEM*

5 PICKAXES BRO???!

OK IT'S OVER WE ARE GETTING THAT UPDATE.

TODAY
5 pickaxes?! Now we know Koda isn't playing around. We will have F7 by the end of this month for sure!!!!

what does he have to be remorseful for? it's not his fault the game was delayed. it's obviously the world's fault. I mean, do you have any idea how hard it is to make a game between giving false deadlines and sending out pickaxe emojis? Plus, he has to be exhausted from having to count all the money people pay him to not develop a game.
Darn right #KodaDidNothingWrong

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Huh? He translates Chinese from Japanese? Is he *****?
I meant that this "狗带" is Chinese and if you translate it to english it means Dog Leas. Koda is japanese and if you translate that to english it means "I'm a child".

mesolonely

Apr 6, 2020
Actually, "狗带" means 'go die'. Cause the pronunciation of of "狗" like 'go' and "带" like 'die'. (Try use your google translate and click the listen button)

Reactions: akuuuu4

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
And Koda is just a japanese name "倖田" (pronunce like こうだ).
(Try use your google translate and click the listen button)
I used google translate, and both of those are literal translations. :KEK: no need to listen any pronunciations. Try google translate yourself if you don't believe.
Btw no need to put two messages, one is enough in these situations.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes