RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Alas. Try translating this"我不会就这样轻易的狗带"
So you think you are the only one right? :KEK: it seems you are just speaking semantics. I made these posts FOR FUN, but you need to have the last word and it seems you don't understand what literal translation from google translate means. What google translate gives you from this 狗带 is still DOG LEASH and you if you just translate Koda without using hiragana or katakana, it will give you I'm a child.

hupuuser

Jun 8, 2018
let real Chinese native speaker translate it for you guys ,ok ? Firstly ,"狗带" means exactly the funny version of "Go die ", which is used when you are tired and exhausted like you're dying . And "狗带"is originally a word in a song by "黄子韬" , a Chinese pop star who once performed and interned in South Korea . His fans and haters make fun for his pronounce of "Go Die ", and it quickly become a meme.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
let real Chinese native speaker translate it for you guys ,ok ? Firstly ,"狗带" means exactly the funny version of "Go die ", which is used when you are tired and exhausted like you're dying . And "狗带"is originally a word in a song by "黄子韬" , a Chinese pop star who once performed and interned in South Korea . His fans and haters make fun for his pronounce of "Go Die ", and it quickly become a meme.
:KEK: It seems you don't understand AT all what im talking about, I absolutely DON'T care what each word means or WHAT is the real pronunciations or what not. I just used google translate to make FUN out of the 狗带 what translates in the google translate Dog Leash :KEK: and Koda is translated as I'm a Child. What I did, i think was funny, if you didn't think its funny, thats on you and not on me. You totally missed EVERYTHING i tried to do.

The bank

Apr 30, 2018
I figured out what was going on. If you have any saves in the game folder before loading the "Part 3" version, it doesn't do what you just said, and instead loads like a normal game version.
Yes, you have to start new game because you'd miss out on changing the settings. You can have saves but they would probably be after the initial point of you in a cell and you cant access those options afterwards. If you do the steps I said you could probably just create a save before swan third battle and see the different outcomes you you want(except the game over).

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
I meant that this "狗带" is Chinese and if you translate it to english it means Dog Leas. Koda is japanese and if you translate that to english it means "I'm a child".
I see. That fits Google Translate, but sometimes that may be inaccurate. Like I said, the word "Dog Leash" has the same pronounciation as "go die" and that is what it actually means when my Chinese friends use it. When they really mean dog leash, they say "狗链子" (dog chain) or sth like that.
Koda, if you do not set the language, it says "code" in Slovenian. Well I don't believe that koda would use Slovenian according to his performance.

Reactions: fFWQFEWWQFE

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I see. That fits Google Translate, but sometimes that may be inaccurate. Like I said, the word "Dog Leash" has the same pronounciation as "go die" and that is what it actually means when my Chinese friends use it. When they really mean dog leash, they say "狗链子" (dog chain) or sth like that.
Koda, if you do not set the language, it says "code" in Slovenian. Well I don't believe that koda would use Slovenian according to his performance.
If you use set the language to japanese and type Koda without using katakana or hiragana and translate that to english, then it should translate it as "I'm a Child".
Of course google translate is inaccurate that makes it even more funny in my opinion :KEK:

Reactions: akuuuu4

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
big toes should be on the other side of the foot.
OH yeah right I got bamboozled by testing the position they're in. My monkey brain unironically went "Hey my big toe is facing me so the picture is right". Might be what happened to Bo Wei as well tbh

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
OH yeah right I got bamboozled by testing the position they're in. My monkey brain unironically went "Hey my big toe is facing me so the picture is right". Might be what happened to Bo Wei as well tbh
It's one of those poses that you wouldn't notice unless someone else pointed it out

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes