RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Putting Eliza and miss claus that low? Why?. Everything else is a sign of a man of good taste.
I really like Eliza but she has awful scenes, and I took that into consideration too while making the list. For example I don't like Yvonne, but she's got some quality scenes, so she's still around the mid tier.

Miss Claus just didn't click with me. She has some neat puzzles on her floor and I liked that bit where she tells you what the other wardens wanted for christmas, but those hardly count for the list so in the bottom she goes.

Fao9

Jan 23, 2022
Ok guys I have a question. How in the world do I beat Crow??

Spoilers!

After finding a strange key I went down to a dungeon where I was captured by Crow. I need 3 wins. First 2 was fairly easy bc I grinded lvl 16 and almost all equipment you can get on f6. But the 3rd fight is nightmare. She is spaming olimpic strike which deals around 800dmg. Furthermore, it will stuns you even if you block it, so she follows up with heavy blow whitch deals around 400dmg. I'm so tired, how do I leave this goddamned place

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
Ok guys I have a question. How in the world do I beat Crow??

Spoilers!

After finding a strange key I went down to a dungeon where I was captured by Crow. I need 3 wins. First 2 was fairly easy bc I grinded lvl 16 and almost all equipment you can get on f6. But the 3rd fight is nightmare. She is spaming olimpic strike which deals around 800dmg. Furthermore, it will stuns you even if you block it, so she follows up with heavy blow whitch deals around 400dmg. I'm so tired, how do I leave this goddamned place
Fight her until she breaks you and then you can go. Or just get bunch of frozen potions lava potions etc. and grind outside.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes