RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

EtheldredDemonSpawn

Jul 1, 2021
Why does everyone like lily so much she's average at best.
She is near Ethan's age, she is talented at breaking men but she doesn't have a huge amount of experience, this makes them a cute couple, where she accepts her position but Ethan teaches her to be a good person. She uses very impractical but sexy locks and moves that look pretty anime as Arubedoo said.
Close to Ethan's age, has the most anime looks and personality.
She's just a weeb's first choice.
But I actually hate the fact that she is a giant Asuka reference, also she is blue and uses water attacks, which is the complete opposite from Ethan. In general she and ethan have pretty good chemistry. Bottom line she is the least "Mistress" like, she acts like your girlfriend, so I put her in high standards.

Kioku

Jan 16, 2019
You know when I'm fighting Yvonne on the second floor, how do I get her to take her boots off during combat.
You don't want to remove her boots, but, talk to the shop keeper (Forgot his name) on this floor, and ask for advice after losing to her a few times, he'll tell you how to remove her boots, and you can do afterward when she pins you.

The boots actually are a disadvantage for HER, they have weights inside of them.

That being said, her game over is a true game over if you get her to that point.

steveyolo80

Sep 30, 2017
I hope Bo Wei releases something, he's at least posted something every past month so far (12/31, 11/23, 10/22, etc.) so I hope he doesn't start a trend of just screwing those supporting his patreon.

tkraign

Aug 19, 2019
I'm honestly not expecting anything other than a delay. I mean just look at the 6th floor. That's not even done yet according to Bo.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes