RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Zoron121

Jul 14, 2019
I really like Eliza but she has awful scenes, and I took that into consideration too while making the list. For example I don't like Yvonne, but she's got some quality scenes, so she's still around the mid tier.

Miss Claus just didn't click with me. She has some neat puzzles on her floor and I liked that bit where she tells you what the other wardens wanted for christmas, but those hardly count for the list so in the bottom she goes.
Yeah its a shame that Eliza hasn't been touched more or less, since her addition to the game. But she is still my favorite. I love her whole demeanor and how she enslaves you.

Exproject

Jan 6, 2022
Anyways, to talk about the topic (basically the game), is there any pure good character in this game?

As in no ulterior motives, possible future backstab or just betrays you at the end. Like a genuine good female char.

Exproject

Jan 6, 2022
Ves. She has two different character "routes" (for lack of better term) depending on your actions. She comes to the tower to help her thunder dojo mates however she can and sticking through with this goal. When you first meet her, the concept of a guy being at a woman's heels is genuinely weird and foreign to her. She doesn't backstab you.

The only way she becomes corrupt/antagonistic against Ethan and the dojo members in the tower is by going down the Swan slave path. Swan starts to influence her negatively after spending too much time around her, and Ethan reinforces it with degenerate submissive behavior. Ultimately she ends up becoming a warden herself.

You could even make an argument for Rose. Some theories out there say she's a double agent given the way she acts in 6F and 8F. Personally I think deep down she cares about Ethan, and some unknown factor is making her act mysteriously. We can only speculate.
Who is Ves and Swan?

Exproject

Jan 6, 2022
They're from the 6th floor of the tower. Ves is only seen in part 3 of the Swan and Crow arc though which is currently just available as a leaked playtest. It's still pretty substantial.
Oh, so its not out officially yet. I would ask more since this seems like a weird and interesting plot, but thats spoilers. But i do notice you say Ves and Swan and Crow like if they are different persons but also the same in a way.

Also Deadmau, whom is that yellow girl on your signature?

Reactions: Deadmau7

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Oh, so its not out officially yet. I would ask more since this seems like a weird and interesting plot, but thats spoilers. But i do notice you say Ves and Swan and Crow like if they are different persons but also the same in a way.

Also Deadmau, whom is that yellow girl on your signature?
Ves in my opinion has the potential to be the best character in the game! :D which would make me really excited for the future but I am sure Koda will delay it to 2025

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
i just finished playing the game until i had to wait for the 7f update. kind of frustrating when challenging karen that each time, her attacks are getting stronger and stronger to the point that one of her attack exceeds your max hp. most of the time, they are based on luck alone on my end, i kept reloading the game to get a good win over the hostages, like more than 10-20 retries at level 17.

i have a mixed bag of feeling after i played this game, 80% of the females here involves odor fetish to the protag... lol.

i also kind of wished that there will be some kind of a like.... a mirror object or a sprite on each floor, after beating the floor warden on normal lv3, would unlock this; whereas this object, we can view different story scenarios along with their dialogues + cgs just like what would happen if you picked that option during the storyline. think of this idea is similar to castle of temptation or milky quest (capturing the girls).

of all the wardens so far, i kind of like cobra, she is so far kind of mysterious yet complex, even her backstory also tells her nation captures the males.

Apr 14, 2021
What exactly is Koda working on right now? Is he only adding in 7F or is there more to this update? Will Swan / Crow pt. 3 be added or anything else?

Last edited:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
What exactly is Koda working on right now? Is he only adding in 7F or is there more to this update? Will Swan / Crow pt. 3 be added or anything else?
Still on 7F. Remember, it was going to be finished ahead of 8F (July 2021) and even that was after years of delays, so just expect it when it drops and not a moment earlier.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
She is near Ethan's age, she is talented at breaking men but she doesn't have a huge amount of experience, this makes them a cute couple, where she accepts her position but Ethan teaches her to be a good person. She uses very impractical but sexy locks and moves that look pretty anime as Arubedoo said.

But I actually hate the fact that she is a giant Asuka reference, also she is blue and uses water attacks, which is the complete opposite from Ethan. In general she and ethan have pretty good chemistry. Bottom line she is the least "Mistress" like, she acts like your girlfriend, so I put her in high standards.
Agreed with Lily and Ethan having good chemestry. I like how her questline gives Ethan a chance to be something other than a punching bag. While it's fun to get beat by beautiful femdom women, giving the MC (And by extention they player) a chance to gain some dignity helps with the immersion and gives them more notches to fall while submitting to a mistress. On top of that, not only is Lily cute but she has that "Everything is new and exiting" vibe which is a stark contrast to Ethan's journey up the tower getting his borderline femboy butt kicked every floor.

Jan 28, 2022
Agreed with Lily and Ethan having good chemestry. I like how her questline gives Ethan a chance to be something other than a punching bag. While it's fun to get beat by beautiful femdom women, giving the MC (And by extention they player) a chance to gain some dignity helps with the immersion and gives them more notches to fall while submitting to a mistress. On top of that, not only is Lily cute but she has that "Everything is new and exiting" vibe which is a stark contrast to Ethan's journey up the tower getting his borderline femboy butt kicked every floor.
I'm sorry, is this the plot line of a game, cartoon or movie? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: SnakeSnek

alizzer

Sep 16, 2018
It's weird how despite Lily being so popular, so few people can properly articulate her appeal. Her being of a similar age and experience level to Ethan is one the biggest factors. With all the other wardens, them winning over this bot really should be more of a foregone conclusion, but with Lily, there's the extra added humiliation of losing to someone Ethan should reasonably be able to compete with. Those defeats to Lily also feed into her developing ego, making it particularly frustrating in a good way for a masochist to see this brat look down on you. Lastly the player getting to see her grow into being more dominant makes the relationship between her and Ethan feel more meaningful than with the other wardens where almost any male could have been their slave for them. Just putting this out there because it gets out there seeing people boil down her appeal to twintails, young and tsundere, wether it be from her fans or people not too keen on her.

That said, Ves absolutely has the potential to eclipse in some of her other appeals not mentioned here, provided Koda allows her content to ever get released.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2020
2022 still working,still working,still working on 7F.....
2023 still working。still working,still working on 7F.....

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes