RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
But this was the worst time to block them, we all know that at least one of them was in the discord, and now we don't know anything about the update that should be arriving in less then 10 hours, I think you should have warned them and be done with it, now we are all in the dark and we cannot get any new info
Read back a couple pages. They were warned and I said as much in my post. They didn't take the warning seriously and you can bet next time, boss won't say it so nicely. All they had to do was hear his message and this wouldn't happen.

Reactions: brynhildr

Pic

May 13, 2017
The fact that Koda adviced to prepare a piece of every equip in game for who want to attempt the ex battles intrigues me, I think He adds or modify some elemental weaknesses and advantages in order to make the ex battles more fair for our Ethan.
Finally we have a set hour for the release can't wait to see what comes from this update and try the new challenge of ex battles :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Reactions: zazzaro

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
by the way where did people get the info that rose is a futa,trap , did bo wei said that? if not then where did this info come from?
Well it went something like this. Someone used the wrong pronoun while carelessly typing...
One thing is sure... we will see Rose against his boyfriend
...somebody else pointed at this mistake and made a little joke about it...
Rose against HIS boyfriend?? Did I miss a few details about Rose???? :O
...and I made a joke about that
Bo Wei tried to throw us off by saying how he would never have traps or futanari in his game, but did you think the name Rose was coincidental? Every Rose has its thorn, in this case the thorn will be protruding out of "her" pants.
I never thought that anyone would take that seriously, especially with how clear Bo Wei has been on his stance about futas and traps, maybe I should have added a Kappa or something :closedeyesmile:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I may be putting my own head on the chopping block for saying this, but....

Like it or not delaying an update as many times as Koda has is gonna elicit a reaction from the community, if you wanna call that reaction shit-posting or off-topic nonsense, I'm gonna have to disagree.

I'm also pretty sure one of the thread-banned people was involved in making an updated walkthrough for this game.

And while we're on the topic, someone should tell the OP to take the old walkthrough out and just keep the new one, it may confuse newbies.
Next time, tag me. Just like this @GearlessJoe - luckily from time to time I see this thread, otherwise who knows when someone would've removed that.

Reactions: Darth Wredd

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
crikey knew they were poking the bear but hot diggety don't think i've seen this much mod attention in one place ever kinda feel on edge posting anything in my favorite thread ^_^ jk of course
also more on topic those patch notes are already doing what koda said bringing the :eazyHype: even before i get to read them
please give me that yvonne update :heartcoveredeyes: also EX mode? time to dust off the high level save file i guess because somehow i'm enjoying the gameplay way to much for an RPGmaker game

Reactions: zazzaro

eshlads

Jun 8, 2017
YES!!! NEW PATCH SOON <3 <3
Honestly i hope it's better than Lily, don't wanna say bad things about my favorite game but compared to Cobra, Lily was just a kid...:(
i love cobra, definitely looking forward towards her new content

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
While going back to the previous floors I have noticed that Scarlet has names for her moves. I nice detail indeed.

Pic

May 13, 2017
Are the patch notes out yet?
Koda said the release is gonna be at 01:00 AM of 13th EST so there should be at least 17h left, the patch notes come 2h earlier while they uploading the update should be around 11:00 PM of 12th (I could made some mistakes due to time shifting in my time zone)

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Based on Koda’s last post, I don’t think there’ll be delays, since it previous stated after one delay that he won’t give a date anymore until he was sure on the release, and this time he gave one detailed on the hour of the day as well.
As it was said by others, we won’t get the patch notes until a couple house before release.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes