RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Koda said the release is gonna be at 01:00 AM of 13th EST so there should be at least 17h left, the patch notes come 2h earlier while they uploading the update should be around 11:00 PM of 12th (I could made some mistakes due to time shifting in my time zone)
Actually he said it will be up at around 00:01, not 01:00 :D so that means a minute after midnight :D So 11 around 9 hours left :D

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
It's about 2 EST. And Koda said it will be out at Midnight so HYPE. Anyhow, I am keeping a look on Discord for patch notes but no word from Koda yet, so let's see what happens.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
It's about 2 EST. And Koda said it will be out at Midnight so HYPE. Anyhow, I am keeping a look on Discord for patch notes but no word from Koda yet, so let's see what happens.
Please post the notes once they are up :D I wonder if Koda will say what the two updates are as we don't actually know :D But my money is on Cobra and Eliza Pt.2 :D

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Please post the notes once they are up :D I wonder if Koda will say what the two updates are as we don't actually know :D But my money is on Cobra and Eliza Pt.2 :D
I would actually be pretty disappointed if it was Eliza. Yvonne still hasn’t got a single expansion, and imo Eliza is pretty stale even after the expansion. Not as bad as Khulan, but still.

Reactions: B_023

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I need save from the end of v1.8.2 pls
Sent you one via PM. It's ready for the update, but hasn't done anything in regards to extra content with any of the bosses, so you can still choose a mistress to submit to or continue "undefeated", so to speak.

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
I would actually be pretty disappointed if it was Eliza. Yvonne still hasn’t got a single expansion, and imo Eliza is pretty stale even after the expansion. Not as bad as Khulan, but still.
I think I remember reading about summer clearing update that would give expansions to all the ladies that did not have one, so I'm expecting an Yvonne, Cobra and Lily update. This doesn't mean 100% no Eliza, but since it's plenty of content already I'd be pretty surprised if she got another expansion this time too.

P.S. I never expected that when an Yvonne expansion was in the works, she'd be the one I'd be least hyped about. I mean I still am pretty hyped about her, but Lily and Cobra expansions in the same update? This update will be death of me.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
I think I remember reading about summer clearing update that would give expansions to all the ladies that did not have one, so I'm expecting an Yvonne, Cobra and Lily update. This doesn't mean 100% no Eliza, but since it's plenty of content already I'd be pretty surprised if she got another expansion this time too.

P.S. I never expected that when an Yvonne expansion was in the works, she'd be the one I'd be least hyped about. I mean I still am pretty hyped about her, but Lily and Cobra expansions in the same update? This update will be death of me.
Two characters are getting updated, one is a surprise and another is a "surprise" as Koda had put it (I think he was giving us a wink towards Cobra as she is supposed to end the floor 5 story). Yvonne would not be a surprise because he had said that he would do her next... but then again he did say that he has no idea what to do with her so that might be a surprise :D Still, only 8 hours to go :D

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Two characters are getting updated, one is a surprise and another is a "surprise" as Koda had put it (I think he was giving us a wink towards Cobra as she is supposed to end the floor 5 story). Yvonne would not be a surprise because he had said that he would do her next... but then again he did say that he has no idea what to do with her so that might be a surprise :D Still, only 8 hours to go :D
Wait checking the post about the update on page 118 I found this.

Meanwhile, I've been working on a "Summer Cleaning" update, which will both add the conclusion to 5F Part 2, a bunch of lewd content for multiple floors (no spoilers~), as well as various combat system reblances, QoL updates, etc.
Shouldn't the conclusion to 5F Part 2 mean that Lily is getting more content? I sure hope that it doesn't mean that she'll just get a few line of dialogue just so Lily leaves from there and we can move to the next floor :FeelsBadMan:. Only one way to know for sure I guess, waiting until the update hits.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Wait checking the post about the update on page 118 I found this.

Shouldn't the conclusion to 5F Part 2 mean that Lily is getting more content? I sure hope that it doesn't mean that she'll just get a few line of dialogue just so Lily leaves from there and we can move to the next floor :FeelsBadMan:. Only one way to know for sure I guess, waiting until the update hits.
After that he put up another update saying that there will be a surprise and a "surprise", and after that he explained that 2 characters are getting UPDATES as in the ending of a sub path :D just follow the pages you will find it, if I am not mistaken both of those explanations were as pictures from the Discort :D

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
After that he put up another update saying that there will be a surprise and a "surprise", and after that he explained that 2 characters are getting UPDATES as in the ending of a sub path :D just follow the pages you will find it, if I am not mistaken both of those explanations were as pictures from the Discort :D
One is almost definitely Cobra, since he was struggling with her coding which caused the delay. That's the "surprise" since everyone kind of figured it was her. The other is a legitimate surprise, which probably doesn't mean Yvonne tbh, since she is the next logical choice. Leon is right on with his recall. Of course, that's all subjective based on what you would find surprising. Maybe it is Yvonne and Cobra, maybe its Scarlett and Eliza. Nothing is confirmed.

Reactions: LeonOne994

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
Sent you one via PM. It's ready for the update, but hasn't done anything in regards to extra content with any of the bosses, so you can still choose a mistress to submit to or continue "undefeated", so to speak.
i would like one too,if possible.thanks

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes