RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Pic

May 13, 2017
Wow from the patch notes seems to be one of best updates, i called that we get an adjustment to elemental adv/wkns of equip, new contents look really promising can't wait to play them. If its not for the delay i found this update once awake now have to wait 2h :'(

Oct 30, 2017
The project was also considerably smaller at the time. It’s crazy to think that back then there wasn’t supposed to be all the extra stuff with each character as now.
It was born to greatness since its conception: that first glance at Scarlett and a man should know it, even before the battle. Haha

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
It's all right, @EvaSlave.
What I meant is girls like Cobra already have lots of quality content. Yvonne should ideally be the top priority, as her fans by now prob feel "abandoned".

And don't get me wrong: Yvonne perhaps isn't even my favorite girl.
(It's reeeeally hard to choose a "favorite girl" in a dream game that caters to many of your desires and fantasies.)
If I was really forced to choose a single girl among them, as of now I think Scarlett took away my soul beauty-wise/personality-wise and I think she deserves proper animated barefoot/ass content in an eventual future.
She was the first girl, so it's understandable that she doesn't have animations.
Cobra became my fav after the call back to the Being stepped on again game. Scarlet being a close second.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
It was born to greatness since its conception: that first glance at Scarlett and a man should know it, even before the battle. Haha
I’m not saying that the concept and first demo/beta weren’t great, with the content being limited to just the fight scenes, it wouldn’t have been the same.

A question to everyone: I’m not usually right online as the game/s get uploaded, is only mega available or are other sites available right away? Because on my new/old computer, mega is the only site that my browsers consider dangerous, but that doesn’t give the option to enter inside despite of that.

tioafa4

Jul 12, 2018
I had an idea for an Yvonne expansion a little while back. It looks like it isn't completely redundant now (though with any luck it will be soon!), as she still hasn't been expanded, so in brief:

1. Ethan confesses his weakness to Yvonne and she offers to make him strong.
2. This opens up a series of alternate battles wherein she ties his hands behind his back first. Ethan's moves would be more or less limited to Strike, elemental defenses, and a new move called Dodge or something like that. Dodge would happen first in a round and would let you completely avoid any attack directed at Ethan in that round. It would cost TP and require a QTE.
3. Winning a special battle opens up the next rank of special battles (just like the main battles) and commences a footjob scene, each one raising whatever submission stat is appropriate for Yvonne. Losing commences a boot worship scene instead.
4. Once Ethan wins with an S-Rank, he gets Dodge as a regular skill outside of these battles. He completes his submission to Yvonne with some kind of rite that would tie into Yvonne's whole scarification thing (reaaaaaally not my fetish, so we'll pass over that for now).

I figure that something like this would echo some of the other expansion paths (getting a skill like in Eliza's) while giving hers a unique character and approach that fits her whole "might makes right" deal and adds some bondage content in the process. Anyway, it'll be interesting to see which way the devs actually go with her.

Reactions: Solaire Wraith

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I think so far they made a good job in differentiating the various villainess’ personalities, motivation and ‘plan’ for Ethan, with the only thing in common being the pet costume (which I think it’s more due to time/resources restraints).

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
Is this really a thing you have to do? I only just got to the 4th floor, but it didn't seem like there was any conflict for maxing out Eliza's and Scarlett's sub quests simultaneously.

- Yvonne Expansion (soon)

soon my friend
I mean if someone wanted to go through the route again, or if your trying to get one of Khulan's endings and you mess up or something.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I’m not saying that the concept and first demo/beta weren’t great, with the content being limited to just the fight scenes, it wouldn’t have been the same.

A question to everyone: I’m not usually right online as the game/s get uploaded, is only mega available or are other sites available right away? Because on my new/old computer, mega is the only site that my browsers consider dangerous, but that doesn’t give the option to enter inside despite of that.
MEGA is first usually, but it's safe I assure you.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
MEGA is first usually, but it's safe I assure you.
Oh, I know, that's not my issue, unfortunately. It's that none of my browsers actually allow me to access mega. There are other sites that they consider dangerous and block initially, but after clicking on advances I have the option to continue the navigation towards those sites. With mega, I don't get that option. I tried different things, but none work .

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Oh, I know, that's not my issue, unfortunately. It's that none of my browsers actually allow me to access mega. There are other sites that they consider dangerous and block initially, but after clicking on advances I have the option to continue the navigation towards those sites. With mega, I don't get that option. I tried different things, but none work .
I'll try and upload the game on a different site for you once I download it. Do you know any good one that doesn't require signing up?

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
White list the site

Reactions: kinoki9
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes