RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

K2 AR

Sep 11, 2018
Can anyone help me out with a save file? Deleted TOT while cleaning up my computer(stupid me) and I don't think I can make a new save file with just a few hours from the new update.

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
I think there should always be a "reset" option for these submission routes, that way we don't have to constantly make different saves. And they could be their own special thing depending on who the villainess is. Like maybe Khulan's reset would be she punched the player so hard that they forgot they submitted to her, stuff like that.

Reactions: Pinguino47
Oct 30, 2017
No Yvonne expansion, again.
Although that's so unfortunate for so many reasons (she is, by very far, the least developed villainess to the point that it feels personally biased: she is the one who urgently needed an update the most and the one who has one of the greatest moves amidst a pantyhosed fest: barefoot trampling), still keeping my hopes up, as they never disappoint with quality stuff.

Reactions: Breadstick Mann

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
I think there should always be a "reset" option for these submission routes, that way we don't have to constantly make different saves. And they could be their own special thing depending on who the villainess is. Like maybe Khulan's reset would be she punched the player so hard that they forgot they submitted to her, stuff like that.
Is this really a thing you have to do? I only just got to the 4th floor, but it didn't seem like there was any conflict for maxing out Eliza's and Scarlett's sub quests simultaneously.

No Yvonne expansion, again.
Although that's so unfortunate for so many reasons (she is, by very far, the least developed villainess to the point that it feels personally biased: she is the one who urgently needed an update the most and the one who has one of the greatest moves amidst a pantyhosed fest: barefoot trampling), still keeping my hopes up, as they never disappoint with quality stuff.
- Yvonne Expansion (soon)

soon my friend

Oct 30, 2017
Is this really a thing you have to do? I only just got to the 4th floor, but it didn't seem like there was any conflict for maxing out Eliza's and Scarlett's sub quests simultaneously.

soon my friend
It's all right, @EvaSlave.
What I meant is girls like Cobra already have lots of quality content. Yvonne should ideally be the top priority, as her fans by now prob feel "abandoned".

And don't get me wrong: Yvonne perhaps isn't even my favorite girl.
(It's reeeeally hard to choose a "favorite girl" in a dream game that caters to many of your desires and fantasies.)
If I was really forced to choose a single girl among them, as of now I think Scarlett took away my soul beauty-wise/personality-wise and I think she deserves proper animated barefoot/ass content in an eventual future.
She was the first girl, so it's understandable that she doesn't have animations.

Reactions: Gokudera

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017

soon my friend
It’s supposed to have an impact in future, possible, both in locking content or endings.
About Yvonne, I’m fine with any new content, but it’s true that she’s the only villainess left behind in that department so far.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
What I meant is girls like Cobra already have lots of quality content. Yvonne should ideally be the top priority, as her fans by now prob feel "abandoned".

And don't get me wrong: Yvonne perhaps isn't even my favorite girl.
(It's reeeeally hard to choose a "favorite girl" in a dream game that caters to many of your desires and fantasies.)
If I was really forced to choose a single girl among them, as of now I think Scarlett took away my soul beauty-wise/personality-wise and I think she deserves proper animated barefoot/ass content in an eventual future.
She was the first girl, so it's understandable that she doesn't have animations.
The project was also considerably smaller at the time. It’s crazy to think that back then there wasn’t supposed to be all the extra stuff with each character as now.

Reactions: Solaire Wraith

EvaSlavE

Sep 11, 2018
I guess, but it also makes sense to focus more on the newer content for the time being, I think. I'd love to see more from Yvonne too, but just knowing that it's on the way is enough for me.

It’s supposed to have an impact in future, possible, both in locking content or endings.
About Yvonne, I’m fine with any new content, but it’s true that she’s the only villainess left behind in that department so far.
Oh. Shoot. Guess it's time to stop whoring out my character then.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes