RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
The game description suggests it is like a school/university version of domina... :p
Kinda... But, from a narrative point of view, this new game it's way superior in my opinion. At times there're animations and images even for internal dialogues and struggles. It's very cinematic. You'll have to try and see! :)

Reactions: herbiterbi

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I guess that's one good thing Boda has done although, wasn't ToT the creation of Bowei with Pickaxe Boi joining shortly afterward?
Yeah, Koda offered his services after Yvonne on Patreon (post is probably still there), but didn't make his first contribution (Scarlett's submission content) until after Eliza was released.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Ahh... I see, I'm not really a fan of that anime, so I don't know much about it. The initial synopsis were that the prota enrolled to a school of learning their own super powers, but the prota don't have one. So here we are, a lengthy anime/manga series just like one piece
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess you all gonna say "false hope"? I watched 1995 Ghost In The Shell and I remembered one particular quote that I can't remember well, been some time now; "There are no software that won't have bug, and there are no bug that can't be debugged"... lol

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
Ahh... I see, I'm not really a fan of that anime, so I don't know much about it. The initial synopsis were that the prota enrolled to a school of learning their own super powers, but the prota don't have one. So here we are, a lengthy anime/manga series just like one piece
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not really. They already gonna beat 2 emperors so the only one left will be blackbeard and finding the 13 cubes to get to a one piece.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Best hope to see any further updates on this game will be when they are not released by Koda (if Bo ever gets rid of him and resumes work alone on the game or finds anybody with even 1% care in actually releasing actual content for the game)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes