RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Exproject

Jan 6, 2022
Once again, for the Download link for the Swan/Crow Pt 3 + F8 Standalone:

Checked link, it's still up.
Thanks for the links, even tho i didnt asked for them.

But is there a guide for the whole Dr. Swan route that is already released plus the Part 3 im downloading rn? Im confused how to unlock the feetsies for her. Love me some latex girls

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
7F will be delayed by 3 years in 5 days!
Achievement unlocked - King of delays.

I agree. I only know the Lore of Lily and a bit of the fire temple but rest I have forgotten like the story of Log Horizon or A Certain Magical Index.
To be honest the other girls didn't get much lore to begin with.

Scarlett is just a mercenary who likes puppy play

Yvonne - Just likes to beat up boys.

Eliza - Wants to spread the good word of Femdom.

Khulan - Traveled from the great plains to find soft, boys/ pet boys.

Lady Cobra - Likes money (Like Koda).

Lily - Wants to be a powerful fighter.

Mistress Claus - Wants to bring happiness to everyone with Christmas Magic.

Karen - Likes torture.

Swan/ Crow - Haven't played through their quest-lines yet.

Iris - Worship me.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Swan is into Doctor play, but also into causing it to be needed in the first place, and Crow has an interesting perspective on fair fights and chances, so basically has fair match battles against prisoners but totally rigs them in before they happen.

You also forgot Ves, but ngl, that one I did not play just yet, and it's part of the unofficial Beta so I don't expect plethora of content ther

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
A quick off-topic question, any recommendation that is kind of similar to this title? Where I could keep myself hornily tranced when playing it, alongside keeping me wanting to continue playing like "what is even rest or sleep, is it really necessary?" :)

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
A quick off-topic question, any recommendation that is kind of similar to this title? Where I could keep myself hornily tranced when playing it, alongside keeping me wanting to continue playing like "what is even rest or sleep, is it really necessary?" :)
I mean If you want more Boda work then Heelfall and to a lesser degree Warrior Guild are the best they have to offer

Outside of them, there's the usual reccomendations of Katalist: a buggy as hell game, Domina: an excessively edgy game, and Gladia: a work in progress.

Though I personally recommend Tastysox as he makes some decent (albeit short) foot fetish focused point and click games.

Reactions: lonelyleaf

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I don't even know what to say, as I think everything has been said on this guy. But really, how these discord people doesn't wake up and unsubscribe when they read Koda's posts ? It's fucking incredible man.

Honestly I don't really care about ToT anymore. It made its time and inspired new games. It's time to move on and support these new games if they are updated on a regular basis. Still, I can't stand Koda's behaviour, when it's OBVIOUS scamming. This guy is disgusting I don't want to see someone defending him anymore.
You know, when it's all said and done with ToT, this is the best thing the devs ever did. ToT itself is a trainwreck and Koda is a leech at this point, but ToT did raise the bar for femdom games and was a clear inspiration for other devs to create their own games.

I've pretty much given up on ToT ever being completed, as Koda clearly doesn't even bother to work on the project anymore. But other game developers have taken over and grown the genre far past what these bozos could have done. That's not the worst legacy to leave.

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
I mean If you want more Boda work then Heelfall and to a lesser degree Warrior Guild are the best they have to offer

Outside of them, there's the usual reccomendations of Katalist: a buggy as hell game, Domina: an excessively edgy game, and Gladia: a work in progress.

Though I personally recommend Tastysox as he makes some decent (albeit short) foot fetish focused point and click games.
I'll try to look into those you recommended, I played domina and I quite like most aspect of it. This tot, just kind of excessive foot fetish stuffs that makes it kind of boring and knew where they're going.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You know, when it's all said and done with ToT, this is the best thing the devs ever did. ToT itself is a trainwreck and Koda is a leech at this point, but ToT did raise the bar for femdom games and was a clear inspiration for other devs to create their own games.

I've pretty much given up on ToT ever being completed, as Koda clearly doesn't even bother to work on the project anymore. But other game developers have taken over and grown the genre far past what these bozos could have done. That's not the worst legacy to leave.
I guess that's one good thing Boda has done although, wasn't ToT the creation of Bowei with Pickaxe Boi joining shortly afterward?

I'll try to look into those you recommended, I played domina and I quite like most aspect of it. This tot, just kind of excessive foot fetish stuffs that makes it kind of boring and knew where they're going.
Domina is a great game :) Granted it was better before the added features of 7.5 where all the bugs started cropping up. It has a lot of kinky banter between MC and the dominas as well as some good artwork. Domina is a must-play for anyone who enjoys Tower of Trample :)

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
Give a try to A New Life in Submission by Zenkuro. It's very similar in that, as the story unfolds, you'll have to fight progressively an elite body of student girls with different powers (here called gifts if I recall well) to secure your freedom. It just had its first release and it has an insane amount of content crafted with A LOT OF CARE, which is more than I can say about the 99% of the games in this forum. Images and animations are beautifully hand-drawn, there're WAY more drawings than I expected for a first release, characters are very well fleshed out and there's an actual story going on. I think talented creators like this deserve all the support they can get so, if you like it, please support him so we can continue seeing great quality updates in the future :)

surfyrose

Jan 23, 2021
Domina is a great game :) Granted it was better before the added features of 7.5 where all the bugs started cropping up. It has a lot of kinky banter between MC and the dominas as well as some good artwork. Domina is a must-play for anyone who enjoys Tower of Trample :)
I actually played domina first before this. It's just that, the fetish of this game is centered around foot fetish related in about 70-80% of the time, of course, the extra characters like swan and crow are just odor fetishes to make the prota... weaker... lol

Oh, I add another one that I kind of enjoyed playing graveyard executioner too.

Give a try to A New Life in Submission by Zenkuro. It's very similar in that, as the story unfolds, you'll have to fight progressively an elite body of student girls with different powers (here called gifts if I recall well) to secure your freedom. It just had its first release and it has an insane amount of content crafted with A LOT OF CARE, which is more than I can say about the 99% of the games in this forum. Images and animations are beautifully hand-drawn, there're WAY more drawings than I expected for a first release, characters are very well fleshed out and there's an actual story going on. I think talented creators like this deserve all the support they can get so, if you like it, please support him so we can continue seeing great quality updates in the future :)
The game description suggests it is like a school/university version of domina... :p

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes