RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Oct 10, 2019
What is the name of this?
Like, being trapped into clothes is even a kink? Well, if so, whats the name?

Side quote, but tbh, the Crow Route is confusing. Got to a part where she shows an underground reserve for the stuff she is working, but i dunno what to do to progress.
Uh, you found the key, when you fought Crow right? There should be a sparkling key right where you fought her. Then sleep until it is night, and go to that underground area, then you'll find a door at the end. (If you haven't fought her yet, then you'll probably need to sleep a day in the bed to reset things)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
7F will be delayed by 3 years tomorrow!
Happy delay-iversary!

In other news, I was at an event with a friend and her daughter and we were all asked to make Valentine's Day cards as an art project. Using the time and resources available I came up with this. The leader, my friend, and the crowd as a whole thought it was awesome.

IMG_20220214_182258.jpg

IMG_20220214_182325.jpg

IMG_20220214_182345.jpg

Achant

Aug 27, 2017
New Progress Report>
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Finally it seems Koda is actually working on it. Honestly, i was starting to think he was just making money without working at all. Relieved he's finally putting some effort on it, it finally pays out! ⛏⛏⛏

Vampoo

Dec 30, 2019
Lol what? you still believe f7 will be released even after 3 years of 0 progress?
Phahahahaahahaahaha =))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Oh guys you truly amaze and amuse me....
A man can only hope .
We are man and We are horny.
Yes, we are horny man of course we want to believe it will release one day

arixd123

Sep 25, 2021
Guys, does anyone have an idea if there is a patch in Spanish for this game or if someone could translate it into Spanish?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Lol what? you still believe f7 will be released even after 3 years of 0 progress?
Phahahahaahahaahaha =))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Oh guys you truly amaze and amuse me....
I do not think of a Lost Ark or Legion like release. I thought of dimensions like BF 2042, Cyberpunk 2077 Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines. Hell I would even take an SC Ghost or Warcraft Adventures like release when the unfinished game suddenly get dropped.
At least something should be there and I hope when those paypigs finally die or awake, Koda or Bo Wei will drop it in an attempt to get the last thing milked.

Malfoy66

Nov 24, 2017
Came here after a while. And i'ts nice to see we are actually discussing how Koda and Bo Wei are trash and this game is just a big facade to milk money from retarded patreons, insted of the regular "jessica is fat" or "lily is flat chested" bullshit.

Reactions: Karl Speidel

jasonfz2501

May 4, 2019
I still never understood why people considerd jessica "fat" she literally isn't fat maybe a little chubby but definetly not fat fat. They were literally making it out to be like jessica was obese lol

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes