RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hey all - what are your most wanted "99% complete" Boda projects? Since there are so many of them, after all...here's mine (use spoilers if you're talking about the relevant story if people may not have played):

1. Swan/Crow part 3 -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. Warrior Guild 1.1 - I'm a big fan of Heide so I want to see what they make of her. Plus there's always the chance of more Megan content and I can't leave that too far down the list as my favorite Bowei domme.
3. Level:0 - interested to see the mechanics but also there seems to be a lot of content sitting on the shelf here.
4. 7F - if only to get it finally complete and integrate 8F and then 9F. The Karen previews looks great and this needs to be finished before that can happen. Plus Kaori seems to have a generously sized butt and that always is a big plus.
5. Spring cleaning 2019 2020 2021 2022 - I'd love some great added Scarlett, Eliza, and Khulan content.
6. Cobra expansion II - I'm a big fan of Cobra but the trial version put out of this years ago was not great, even in part. Hopefully the end result will be much better.
7. Hero Under Heel English update - tried the fan/MTL versions but this seems like a much more low-effort game compared to the others on this list. Still would play it though!

Hope I haven't missed any :ROFLMAO:

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
personally it would be level 0 or warriors guild i guess but honestly i'd take anything if they stopped fucking project hopping and not finishing shit leaving it at the memeable "99%"

Reactions: fanboi
Sep 29, 2018
Wow, can't believe I hadn't found this game before! Masterpiece! I'll go sub to the patreon ASAP and let the dev know the clown girl is too skinny. Sure she could get chunky with a little bit of training. Does the game update monthly?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
DUDE
Never show me one image of domina again
I got bored and decided to see the CG's and i can only say that I needed to wash my eyes with acid to unsee that shit
It's way too much, makes me love ToT even more after i see something like that
You must be thinking of someone else, I never shared *That image*. In fact I've made a point of shielding my eyes from it as if it were the Anti-Life Equation. The one I put behind the spoiler tag was just this generic selfie of Harley Queef. I wouldn't blame you for considering ToT the better game after seeing *That*.
Harley Queef.png

Wow, can't believe I hadn't found this game before! Masterpiece! I'll go sub to the patreon ASAP and let the dev know the clown girl is too skinny. Sure she could get chunky with a little bit of training. Does the game update monthly?
Here, you dropped this:

Pickaxe emoji.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: xthaatgirlx

fdh2000

Apr 30, 2020
Hey all - what are your most wanted "99% complete" Boda projects? Since there are so many of them, after all...here's mine (use spoilers if you're talking about the relevant story if people may not have played):

1. Swan/Crow part 3 -
2. Warrior Guild 1.1 - I'm a big fan of Heide so I want to see what they make of her. Plus there's always the chance of more Megan content and I can't leave that too far down the list as my favorite Bowei domme.
3. Level:0 - interested to see the mechanics but also there seems to be a lot of content sitting on the shelf here.
4. 7F - if only to get it finally complete and integrate 8F and then 9F. The Karen previews looks great and this needs to be finished before that can happen. Plus Kaori seems to have a generously sized butt and that always is a big plus.
5. Spring cleaning 2019 2020 2021 2022 - I'd love some great added Scarlett, Eliza, and Khulan content.
6. Cobra expansion II - I'm a big fan of Cobra but the trial version put out of this years ago was not great, even in part. Hopefully the end result will be much better.
7. Hero Under Heel English update - tried the fan/MTL versions but this seems like a much more low-effort game compared to the others on this list. Still would play it though!

for me its
1. 7F
2. WG 1.1
3. Spring Cleaning
4. Level 0
5. Swan/Crow part 3
don't really care about the rest tbh

made9

Jul 10, 2018
You must be thinking of someone else, I never shared *That image*. In fact I've made a point of shielding my eyes from it as if it were the Anti-Life Equation. The one I put behind the spoiler tag was just this generic selfie of Harley Queef. I wouldn't blame you for considering ToT the better game after seeing *That*.
Now I'm curious. What image are we talking about, please?

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Aug 27, 2018

1. Swan/Crow part 3 -

Lv 0 x 7

Glabos

Feb 7, 2022

1. Swan/Crow part 3 -

The chance to finally kiss nobels shoes and becoming heides completlu brainwashed rubber creature would be my dream come true

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
The chance to finally kiss nobels shoes and becoming heides completlu brainwashed rubber creature would be my dream come true
A man of IMPECABLE taste, i salute you sir. What about the kind & domineering GODDESS Megan though?

Spoiler alert, in order my top 5 WG mistresses are.
#1:- Megan
#2:- Heide
#3:- The Noble
#4:- The Emissary
#5:- Amanda

• Red Heart

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
it seems like that chinese guys believe koda is working hard.im sure it wont got any farther with the work after koda clear the trophy list Elden Ring :D
I think the guy in the picture you have shown is trying to tell koda "please play Elden Ring after you have finished 7F okay?" If I am right, perhaps this guy does not think koda is working hard. He is just trying not to make things too broad when he accuses koda for being lazy.

Apr 17, 2021
I think the guy in the picture you have shown is trying to tell koda "please play Elden Ring after you have finished 7F okay?" If I am right, perhaps this guy does not think koda is working hard. He is just trying not to make things too broad when he accuses koda for being lazy.
dude im chinese.everyone who know a man working for a project which has been 99%nearly done for more than 3 years wont choose to tell him not to be distracted. course they have aready give up and not deceive themselves "oh our game developer is still working,i need to make them focus on game development“

Glabos

Feb 7, 2022
A man of IMPECABLE taste, i salute you sir. What about the kind & domineering GODDESS Megan though?

Spoiler alert, in order my top 5 WG mistresses are.
#1:- Megan
#2:- Heide
#3:- The Noble
#4:- The Emissary
#5:- Amanda
Wait im sorry who is amanda i might have confused the names i sadly only have android now and i cant run wg on android so i might have forgotten or mixed up the names

Is amanda the old lady who lets you sniff her shoes ?

And emisary is top tier too

But nothing in femdom games beats noble for me so subtle so realistic

That is how a rich stuck up lady behaves she wouldent want you to smell her stockings or some generic dom stuff ..you simply are beneath her its natural for her to be dominant watchibg your charachters responses to her comands as he falls inti submission is the best arch in any femdom media and the wsy to relapse back if you become dominant oof madone

Im olways enamored with side charachters way more then the main girls

In that boring pyramid tot update i loved the cuktist leader more then the generic goddess and what seemed like a potential arch towards becoming her minion

It feels like i discovered something hidden it feels to exiting to watch the hero destroy himself to a generic rando npc rather then a hyped up gimmick main dom

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Wait im sorry who is amanda i might have confused the names i sadly only have android now and i cant run wg on android so i might have forgotten or mixed up the names

Is amanda the old lady who lets you sniff her shoes ?

And emisary is top tier too

But nothing in femdom games beats noble for me so subtle so realistic

That is how a rich stuck up lady behaves she wouldent want you to smell her stockings or some generic dom stuff ..you simply are beneath her its natural for her to be dominant watchibg your charachters responses to her comands as he falls inti submission is the best arch in any femdom media and the wsy to relapse back if you become dominant oof madone

Im olways enamored with side charachters way more then the main girls

In that boring pyramid tot update i loved the cuktist leader more then the generic goddess and what seemed like a potential arch towards becoming her minion

It feels like i discovered something hidden it feels to exiting to watch the hero destroy himself to a generic rando npc rather then a hyped up gimmick main dom
Megan is the mature innkeeper who lets you sniff her shoes, Amanda is the heavily armored blond guildmaster.

Reactions: akuuuu4 and Glabos

Orlov

Nov 4, 2017

Yeah I felt the same. Really wish that cultist gets an arc of sorts.

Reactions: Glabos

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
Replace hogrider with electro wizard (if you have it) its good againts inferno dragons and towers since ur using pekka.
No, pekka alone isn't enough; you need a 2nd win condition. Pekka is way too slow, and easy to counter. Zap could be a great addition, maybe.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes